enigma10 is offline Member

Jumping back on need some advice

It was about a 1 1/2 years ago when i last did Tren E and Test E EOD and due to work (traveling a lot) i couldn't maintain the workout or dedicate to gear BUT now i'm dedicated and ready.

One anyone be against jumping straight into Tern E and Test E again ?

Also what would be the recommended dosage, going for strength.
    Tren Enanthate 200mg/mL 10mL
    Test E. 300mg/mL 10mL

Stats:

31 Male
    6'4" 275LBS
    BF (20%)

Thank you!

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Hey man!!

Your bf% is too high to cycle IMO!

Try to go below 16% before you'll start.

stpete is offline Banned
    You also need more gear, ancilliaries and a PCT which i hear no mention of.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    You also need more gear, ancilliaries and a PCT which i hear no mention of.
    I'm open to suggestions, I have the workout, gear down and anything else (like you said PCT then i'm all ears)

Just ordered PCT, basically nolva for now.
    Last edited by enigma10; 06-19-2013 at 09:31 PM.

Bump

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Like Gaspaco said..Get your BF down more before starting. Look at a thread by Marcus..called priming before cycle. Great read and makes a lot of sense. Basically by getting your bf down you make your body more anabolic and the cycle will work much better. Not to mention you have much higher risk of sides at higher BF.

Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP View Post
    Like Gaspaco said..Get your BF down more before starting. Look at a thread by Marcus..called priming before cycle. Great read and makes a lot of sense. Basically by getting your bf down you make your body more anabolic and the cycle will work much better. Not to mention you have much higher risk of sides at higher BF.

Ok, I get the whole bf needs to come down...really I know but I have a small window to buy this gear and I need advice on what I need cor this round.

AlinSR is offline new member
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma10 View Post
    Ok, I get the whole bf needs to come down...really I know but I have a small window to buy this gear and I need advice on what I need cor this round.
    Well then order 3 bottles of test and 2 of tren . I'd personally go with test and equipoise at 600mg per week apiece, but if your mind is made up, there you go. Once you get your bf under control and do a whole lot more reading, you'll be set.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma10 View Post
    Sounds like you need to learn how all this works and make some decisions for yourself.

The fact that you were injecting long esters EOD means you should read the sticky on beginner cycles and keep it simple. Testosterone only at 500mg or 600mg a week, an AI and hCG for twelve weeks then proper PCT.

That is what I would do it I was you.

I would also get your body fat down like others have said.If you ignore that advice, keep an eye on your blood pressure and your E2 levels. You probably won't get blood work done but you can get your BP checked for free/cheep.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Sounds like you need to learn how all this works and make some decisions for yourself.

The fact that you were injecting long esters EOD means you should read the sticky on beginner cycles and keep it simple. Testosterone only at 500mg or 600mg a week, an AI and hCG for twelve weeks then proper PCT.

That is what I would do it I was you.

I would also get your body fat down like others have said.If you ignore that advice, keep an eye on your blood pressure and your E2 levels. You probably won't get blood work done but you can get your BP checked for free/cheep.
    Being that i was off gear for so long, does that mean i should start as a beginner or advance, this i can't find anywhere (solid info) ??

I got my BF down and did test for first cycle then 2nd cycler i did test and tren .

Quote Originally Posted by AlinshopRep View Post
    Well then order 3 bottles of test and 2 of tren. I'd personally go with test and equipoise at 600mg per week apiece, but if your mind is made up, there you go. Once you get your bf under control and do a whole lot more reading, you'll be set.
    Thanks ! also i thought that test + tren is the super of all ? i guess i should say i'm going for strength so the suggestion of Test and EQ or Tren and EQ ?

BTW thanks for helping me out besides telling me my BF needs (3X's) to come down on a thread i started that mention what i should take...not measure my bf.

Thread Information