tomahawk23 is offline New Member

Just got blood results - need PCT advice please!

I just got my blood results back and my testosterone levels are double the maximum recommended levels (which is expected) and my estradiol levels are 217 and the maximum recommended level is 156. All other levels are ok. The estradiol levels concern me and I think this along with the fairly high dose of test may be the reason that I have felt extremely lethargic throughout the cycle starting in week 4. The blood was given a day and a half after my last test shot, hcg shot and dose of arimidex . This is my first cycle and I am planning on increasing my arimidex dosage to .5mgs EOD for now but I'm wondering what else I should do to finish my cycle and my PCT.

I also just realized I have been taking 50iu instead of 250iu of hcg each pin. I am just starting week 12 of my 12 week test e cycle. My cycle was supposed to be the following:

Week 1-12: Test E 250mg E3D
    Week 5-14: HcG 500iu/week (2x250iu)
    Week 1-14: Arimidex - 0.33mgs E3D.
    Week 15-17: Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Week 15-17: Clomid 50/50/25/25

So now it ends up that I have only taken roughly 500iu of hcg total since I started in week 5. I have about 4000 iu left and have access to another 5000iu. I am wondering which of the following is my best option to finish up my hcg and complete PCT:

- Should I take 320iu E3D from now until the end of week 17 and finish the 4000iu?

- Should I take 650iu E3D from now until the end of week 17 and finish all 9000iu?

- Should I take 600iu E3D from now until the end of week 14 and finish the 4000iu, then start nolva and clomid for 3 weeks?

- Should I take 1250iu E3D from now until the end of week 14 and finish the 9000iu, then start nolva and clomid for 3 weeks?

- Should I try the following PCT (Welcome - PurePeptide.com) that uses hcg EoD for 20 days, except instead of the total of 20000iu of hcg, use the 9000iu that I have?

- Should I try to find some test prop, stop using test e, extend my cycle for 3 weeks running only the short-estered test prop with EOD shots at maybe 300mg total per week. Run the HCG at 600iu (to finish the 4000iu), or 1250iu (to finish 9000iu) E3D for those 3 weeks. Then 3 days after my last shot of Prop, start PCT with Nolva/Clomid.

I appreciate any help you can provide to help me successfully complete my PCT.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Your estrogen isn't that high if the range goes to 157. Id be very interested to see your results if you would post them. Also, I think your test was under dosed if your levels are only double the range at 500mg a week

tomahawk23 is offline New Member
    I am listing my results below. Now that I look again, my test levels are probably even higher because it is listed as greater than 52, not exactly 52.

Estradiol
    Results = 217
    Reference range = < 156
    Units = pmol/L
    (Roche - Electrochemiluminescence)

Testosterone
    Results = > 52.0
    Reference range = 8.4 - 28.7
    Units = nmol/L
    (Roche - Electrochemiluminescence)

Thread Information