goatofthunder is offline Junior Member

Night sweats starting AFTER tren cycle??

Hi guys.

Iīve been running test e at 300 mg and tren ace at 250 mg per week from April 14 to June 12.
    On June 13 I took a trip with my girlfriend to a metal fest, up until the vacation i had been very strict with my diet and made great results with a keto- low carb diet.
    During the 5 days of my vacation I had a LOT of beers, junk food and basically did not live anything close to the bodybuilder life style.

I quickly noticed that when my diet was this bad, I started to retain ALLOT of water. ( I expected this to happen, but not to this degree)
    I gained 16 lbs! Went from 180 lbs to 196! Now about 4 days after my vacation, Iīm back to my exact pre vacation weight.

How ever, iīve been experiencing night sweats like never before after i came back from the trip, a lot more then I did when i ran tren with the test.

Right now iīm cruising at 360 test e per week.

My question is, are those night sweats the result of me loosing all that extra water?
    If so, should I not expect it to stop once the weight is off? This morning I was back to exactly the same weight as i was before the trip.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    360mg wk is not really cruising mate the sweats will go when the tren clears

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    So for 4 weeks, you didn't experience any night sweats? How were your other sides during that time frame?

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    360mg wk is not really cruising mate the sweats will go when the tren clears
    What would you recomend for a cruising dose?
    I was absulutly sure that the tren ACE would be out of my system a few days after my injection, am i wrong on that one?

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    So for 4 weeks, you didn't experience any night sweats? How were your other sides during that time frame?
    I did experience night sweats in week 2, then I lowered my dose a litle and slept fine after that.
    I actually ran the tren for 8 weeks, not 4.
    I did experience irritability, aggression, depression and being anti social, but all of this was manageable.

I feel the aggression is a lot better and I feel like a more "lovable" person after the tren. It made me very cold emotionally.

Quote Originally Posted by goatofthunder

I did experience night sweats in week 2, then I lowered my dose a litle and slept fine after that.
    I actually ran the tren for 8 weeks, not 4.
    I did experience irritability, aggression, depression and being anti social, but all of this was manageable.

I feel the aggression is a lot better and I feel like a more "lovable" person after the tren. It made me very cold emotionally.
    Thanks for the response. I've been doing this for years and have ran several cycles. I am getting ready to make the tren plunge, but I'm not looking forward to the known sides.

I'm thinking of starting low at around 35mg a day of tren ace and seeing how I react.

How soon did you start to notice sides?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Sweating out that crap you ate. 200 mg or less of test is closer to a cruise dose. Most TRT guys run 100-200 mg wk.

Thanks for the response. I've been doing this for years and have ran several cycles. I am getting ready to make the tren plunge, but I'm not looking forward to the known sides.

I'm thinking of starting low at around 35mg a day of tren ace and seeing how I react.

How soon did you start to notice sides?
    2 days, aggression
    10 days aprox, insomnia
    10 days lethargy (not in the gym
    14 days aprox insomnia and sweats

If you start the tren i would recommend 50 mg EOD tren ACE, thatīs at least what i will be doing when i use it again.
    It of course depends on the person, but if there is a lot of stress, busy schedule etc, tren can make you very irritated.
    50 mg eod equalls aprox 175 mg tren per week which in theory equals 875 mg of test. Tren is 5x times more anabolic and androgenic then test gr for gr.
    Say you run at least 200 mg test with it, that comes out to 1075 mg of test per week!
    And you donīt get the water retention as long as the diet is in check and run test low. At least itīs very controllable for me with the right diet.

Handling the sides is the hardest part, itīs by far the best steroid iīve tried, but has itīs price.
    More is defenetly not always better with tren. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Sweating out that crap you ate. 200 mg or less of test is closer to a cruise dose. Most TRT guys run 100-200 mg wk.
    Thatīs what i though, once my weight is back to normal, should it not stop then?

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Another thing about steroid doses in general.
    I read somewhere that test e is only 69-70 % actual test, the rest is the easter attached. Prop for example is 83% test.

Do any of you you account for this when calculating doses in general?
    360 mg of test e per week would then mean 252 mg of actual test if you count out the easter weight....

gianttime is offline Junior Member
    Hey Goat.. I also just ended a tren cycle and my night sweats are happing this week not while on.
    I was running 75mg eod tren
    100 materone eod
    65mg test 2 x week

little longer on my aggression and some great results but almost no night sweats or any other problems..
    now that the Tren is clearing like you, I upped my test and my night sweats SUCK. I think it is the test fighting the remaining Tren a bit. By next week I bet we are both free of night sweats. Have a good one

Quote Originally Posted by gianttime View Post
    Hey Goat.. I also just ended a tren cycle and my night sweats are happing this week not while on.
    I was running 75mg eod tren
    100 materone eod
    65mg test 2 x week

little longer on my aggression and some great results but almost no night sweats or any other problems..
    now that the Tren is clearing like you, I upped my test and my night sweats SUCK. I think it is the test fighting the remaining Tren a bit. By next week I bet we are both free of night sweats. Have a good one
    Hehe, thank you gianttime, nice to know itīs not only me Did you feel any benefits of adding the masteron in the mix?
    I have never heard of night sweats starting after the cycle, is this a common thing? Has any one else besides us two experienced this?

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    I'm running 100mg tren a ed 100mg mast ed and 100 mg test prop ed.. I have crazy day sweats....at night I am just hot, sleep with no blankets, and have the fsn blowing on me. Tbe WORST part about my nights are the insomnia. I wake up and can't sleep a lot.... the second worst part about my nights is water related..... I drink about 2 gallons of water a day and I wake up throughout the night to piss AT LEAST 3 times a night....... UUUGHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    I'm running 100mg tren a ed 100mg mast ed and 100 mg test prop ed.. I have crazy day sweats....at night I am just hot, sleep with no blankets, and have the fsn blowing on me. Tbe WORST part about my nights are the insomnia. I wake up and can't sleep a lot.... the second worst part about my nights is water related..... I drink about 2 gallons of water a day and I wake up throughout the night to piss AT LEAST 3 times a night....... UUUGHHHHHH
    When did you do your shots? Morning or nights?
    iīve read somewhere that shooting just before bedtime could make the insomnia and sweats less. Any one heard that or tried it?

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goatofthunder View Post
    When did you do your shots? Morning or nights?
    iīve read somewhere that shooting just before bedtime could make the insomnia and sweats less. Any one heard that or tried it?
    I've never heard of that.... I do my injections usually around 12 p.m. - 3 p.m. somewhere in that window.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Another thing about steroid doses in general.
    I read somewhere that test e is only 69-70 % actual test, the rest is the easter attached. Prop for example is 83% test.

Do any of you you account for this when calculating doses in general?
    360 mg of test e per week would then mean 252 mg of actual test if you count out the easter weight....
    Test e is 70mg per 100mg and prop is 80mg per100mg so yes if you want to calculate it accurate you will count it like this.

About tren being 5x that of test. I've read it several times before, but since I've never ran tren yet, I've never questioned it. So how true on mg to mg basis is that? So, does 100mg of tren = actually equal 500mg of test?

Because if that is true, then the side effects of tren is of no surprise seeing the dosages people run it at. Someone run 300mg tren a week that would be like 1500mg of test a week. At 1500mg of test, I'm pretty sure you'll be more irritable, have sleep disturbances and probably sweat quite a bit.

I had night sweats during my first cycle of 500mg of test Cyp, but nothing since then.

tectime is offline Member
    Tren has 5x the growth factor as tes. It's more like food conversion factor. Tren was developed for the beef cattle industry. So say you fed a calf 100 lbs of grain to get 5 lbs lean beef, same calf injected with tren or fed fina pellets would gain 20 lbs of lean beef per 100 lbs of grain.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Put your calculators away. Find the dose that works for you. Do it, work it, eat, sleep, train and I'll bet it will be just what is will be, calculator or not.

My experience the two Test and Tren don't compare in any way. In the fact as to HOW they work on each individual. 5 times stronger in potent activity as to how your body reacts to IT (Tren) not the same. Otherwise why not 5 x times the Test for a doses. NOT THE SAME. ...crazy mike

About tren being 5x that of test. I've read it several times before, but since I've never ran tren yet, I've never questioned it. So how true on mg to mg basis is that? So, does 100mg of tren = actually equal 500mg of test?

Because if that is true, then the side effects of tren is of no surprise seeing the dosages people run it at. Someone run 300mg tren a week that would be like 1500mg of test a week. At 1500mg of test, I'm pretty sure you'll be more irritable, have sleep disturbances and probably sweat quite a bit.

I had night sweats during my first cycle of 500mg of test Cyp, but nothing since then.
    If your interested, I found this thread to be very informative.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...ly-thread.html

In my limited experience with tren i feel that "moderate" doses that you can actually handle far outweigh higher doses which you canīt handle....

Quote Originally Posted by goatofthunder

If your interested, I found this thread to be very informative.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...ly-thread.html

In my limited experience with tren i feel that "moderate" doses that you can actually handle far outweigh higher doses which you canīt handle....
    Thanks for the link. I've browsed through Atomini's tren thread before, but I need to reference back to it.

One, possibly dumb question. Are certain site injections recommended over others with tren ace? (I.e for instance, the pip sometime associated with the prop ester makes injecting calves a bad site for me).

Those night sweats are still going on, last night was one of the worst!!
    I had to go to a job interview with almost zero sleep.
    Any one have a theory why the hell this is still happening after almost 2 weeks from my last tren injection and why i almost didnīt experience night sweats remotely close to this while actually on tren?
    This is starting to get extremely annoying to say the least.
    On the plus side though, these crazy sweats seem to be helping me loose fat now, faster then i did while on tren.... strange.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Those night sweats are still going on, last night was one of the worst!!
    I had to go to a job interview with almost zero sleep.
    Any one have a theory why the hell this is still happening after almost 2 weeks from my last tren injection and why i almost didnīt experience night sweats remotely close to this while actually on tren?
    This is starting to get extremely annoying to say the least.
    On the plus side though, these crazy sweats seem to be helping me loose fat now, faster then i did while on tren.... strange.
    My night sweats never stopped four (4) months after my Tren cycle. Of course I stayed on a basic dose of no less than 300mg of Test a week. But some of my hot flashes that I get have subsided. But 500-600 mg wk Test E will keep me sweating, however only one shirt a night not three. At my age I'm up several times a night anyway. ...crazy mike

Like 4-5 times a night
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-24-2013 at 05:16 PM.

Iīm currently running 360 mg of test e.
    Reckon lowering that dose will help?

Thread Information