Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Should I go see a doctor? LONG STORY.

Jdavies22 is offline New Member

Should I go see a doctor? LONG STORY.

So, i jumped right in at the age of 17 weighing 125lbs 6ft tall SKINNY the reason i wanted to take steroids is cause i had a friend who was just like me but not as bad who went on one cycle of naps and blew up HUGE and didn't lose very much at all! i didn't want to me big i just wanted to be normal i hate lif, i hate being a rake. a steak has got more meat on it than me. I have tried doing it correctly too i haven't just bought a bunch of steroids an stuck them in my ass an popped a load of pills i had an ok diet with a good beginner cycle and a good workout regime but i haven't felt A THING of any cycle not even libido increase or acne surely id at least get them side effects? not all my steroids could be fake cause ive spent alot on various ones all from the same source though an most of them all do look legit. So is it me? is it possible for steroids not to work on someone? i know im a dickhead for trying them out at a young age but i just want to be NORMAL if i wasn't suicidal depressed where i actually don't wanna be seen or live or ANYTHING because of my body that's how bad it is! Should i go the doctor and ask for tests or??? Any help an whatnot appreciated but if you're just gonna tell me how stupid i was then dont bother I KNOW. I've uploaded a pic of just SOME of the steroids ive taken too. Thanks. Attachment 140586

Flacco is offline Member
    Can you list your stats and tell us exactly what you've taken as far as dosage (mg) and length of time. If you're saying you took some of those in the pic... It looks like weird mix n match/cornacopia of aas. I've gotta run but yeah, maybe you should see a doctor. But first... you should go to the nutrition section and list everything you eat throughout the day. Off and On that cycle of yours. 6 ft tall and 125 is really skinny. I can understand why you'd want to do anything to put muscle/size on. But do it the safe way. Do it the right way. You'll get good feedback here.

Thunderforge is offline Associate Member
    Yes. Please see your doctor.

Your post worries me. I know how important it is to like what you see in the mirror. I really do understand what you are feeling J. Steroids are not the solution for you right now brother. Besides the host of physical reasons at your age there's the mental aspect of this for you. That's even more important right now.

Your going to hear from a lot of concerned people here very shortly. It may not be what you want to hear, but they have your best interest at heart. I do too. Please see your doctor. I really recommend you be just as honest with him as you have been here. Listen to what they say. Sometimes it's easier to be honest with strangers but you can do this! Have him read your post here if nothing else.

I wish you the VERY best my friend.

Tbh mate i cant remember every dosage and what not but my last cycle 6 weeks ago, was Fortis medica trenbolone 100mg and Fortis medica propionate 250mg with 50mg naps i was taking 1ml of each on a monday an thursday and started on 1 50mg nap a day but felt nothing so bumped it to 100mg a day still nothing so even added a few dbol to it an still NOTHING i just hope people see where im coming from. I Know its stupid but id really take an do whatever it took to get to just atleast 150 which at my height id still be very skinny!! diet wise if i can remember it id wake around 9am have 5 weetabix with full fat milk, 12am usn 100% whey shake with 1 scoop ice cream, 2 sausage rolls an a few pieces of chicken. Workout as heavy as i possibly could at around 1pm have another protein shake at 2pm, few slices of beef, carrots an boiled potatoes with buttered bread around 4-5pm, chicken sandwich around 7:30pm with a huge bowl of icecream, then a dozen eggs give or take before bed with more ice cream peanut butter and a mass matrix weight gainer shake. thats just one day everyday varies obviously i dont just live off chicken an ice cream haha i do add steaks an eggs etc.. all the good stuff. i dont drink pop or anything either just water an milk.

Got me worried now. My own fault. Thanks mate.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Well buddy, the good thing is you are in the right place and asking questions.

Did you ever run a PCT? If so what did you run this most recent time! Compounds and dosages?

If you go to your Dr for bloodwork he will ask why. If you tell him you have used it will be on your record forever. You can go and tell him you are having libido issues, erection problems and he may send you for some hormone tests.

Let me tell you this though, your diet is absolutely awful. Ice cream? Multiple times daily? I will tell you this, you aren't eating enough. True you may have a super fast metabolism but ice cream isn't the answer. Do you know how many calories you ingest daily? How many grams of protein? Carbs? Fats? Just getting your diet in order can/will yield some amazing results.

What is your bodyfat %? And current weight?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3864123421.jpg 
Views:	843 
Size:	285.8 KB 
ID:	140593
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I Never payed attention to exactly how many calories an grams of protein i was taking i know that it MUST of been enough i dont think i could of got any more in if i tried. but the whole steroids thing, SURELY i would of felt something? or had some sides off of them especially at some of the stupiddddd dosages ive taken! my libido isnt a problem at all now an never has been on and off the 'juice' my dick goes hard within 0.5 seconds of contact with a girl an the testes dont seem to of shrunken so.. haha. ive never taken pct ever only because ive never actually GAINED on a cycle the most ive gained is probably 5-6 lbs which has dissapeard shortly after an which i believe was just due to the amount i was eating i dont think steroids have done anything to me muscle wise its just really confusing the amount ive taken without pct an have never had any like issues ball shrinkage, acne or anything! So if i go the doctors ill be on record forever what does that exactly mean? everythings confidential with the doctors isnt it? or u think its a better idea to say im having 'dick problems' ?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Steroids wont help much if you don't eat buddy. And you don't eat much at all. Lay off the ice cream and get some real food. Almost all your calories and shakes and ice cream. I think that's how we all eat? Its lots and lots of real food. Go to the nutrition section. As far as your steroids, they may be fake if all from same guy.

Well, maybe all your gear was bunk. If I were you I would hope it was.

Personally I'd be getting bloodwork to see where my test and E2 levels were just in case. Confidential yes, but it may impact some insurance unless you are completely honest with everybody in the future. Certain people/organisations may need access to your medical records in the future.

If you aren't/weren't gaining weight you weren't eating enough. Even if you think you were. Most people underestimate the calories they eat when they think it is alot.

Head over to our nutrition forum and spend much time there, learning and applying.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Ok thanks fellas. You dont think ive done any permanent damage though? i genuinley dont think they all could be fake though you'd feel different on them ATLEAST if you didnt get any sides? ill go the doctors tomorrow an then go from there.

Infidel101 is offline Associate Member
    I was just like you growing up man. 6'2 145. I know that feeling. Trust me when I say this... go see your doctor. It could be that your thyroid is messed up or any number of other things. Likely though, as others have pointed out, it's that you don't know how to eat or there is something wrong with your lifting regimen. Over the next three days, write down EVERYTHING you eat. Not just the food itself but how much (you can get a food scale just about anywhere.) I think you will be surprised how little you actually do eat. Since learning to eat I've gone from a 6'2 145 distance runner twig to 6'3 221 and steadily filling out. You don't need AAS, you need food.

Use your natural test now. Seek help from a doctor for both your physical and mental state. Best of luck man... hang in there. It's all part of growing up.

dickster is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Mate, I have been there, nine and a half stone at 19, I was not just skinny I was a bag of bones, always the puniest guy in the group.
    To say I lacked self esteem was an under-statement.
    I was not genetically suited to lifting weights, my upper arms were under 11 inch's, chest was 34 puffed out. I also hated the way I looked.

I joined a gym, I was lifting weights a twelve year old would not struggle with.

I am 53 never used steroids to this point, I now weigh 182-185, body fat is around 20%.

I can bench 120 kgs, squat 140 kgs, press 80 kgs, dead 140-150 kgs, these weights might not seem impressive to naturally gifted or ASS users, but trust me to the average joe they are heavy.

I gained most of my strength and mass employing the 5x5 and Rippetoe methods.

I forgot about training arms and isolation exercises, I concentrated on:

DEADLIFT
    SQUAT
    FRONT STANDING PRESS
    PULL UPS (chins)
    BENCH PRESS
    CLEANS
    BARBELL ROWS

I ate lots of eggs (more whites the yokes) lots of lean chicken and turkey breast, tuna (or any fish you like), baked potatoes, salad and as much green coloured veg as you can stomach, I personally would stay away from shakes, they tended to accumulate around the belly. Oh yeah I ate loads of unrefined oats, and various nuts. I also kept milk to reasonably low levels, it didn't work for me.
    I took a good sustained release multi vit/mineral, flax and fish oils.

Buddy, seriously if I can build a reasonable physique, you certainly can and In my case 70% of the gains came fairly quickly.
    The gear may well have led to you feeling the way you do, it certainly wont have helped, experienced guys on here will help you get back in the groove re any pct issues, also see your doctor for blood work.
    Get cracking, every step becomes easier, learn to love yourself, stay off the steroids for now, good luck.
    Last edited by dickster; 06-20-2013 at 09:43 AM.
    Jdavies22 and Cuz like this.

Thanks alot fellas thought i would of got slated to **** on here for this post, for someone of my physique i am very strong i have arms no wider than a mars bar with a chest like an ironing board but can still manage to get a good 3 sets of 6 on 80k bench press its not that im weak i just lack size i have the body of a 8 year old girl seriously, ive heard having an over active thyroid could be the cause before i will definitley go the doctors tomorrow though an just explain everything no point lying, get tests hopefully then sort my nutrtion out and get back into it. Some boys/men dont mind being skinny but it depresses the shit out of me to the point where i dont even like being out in public and being seen i never wear shorts or a tshirt either no matter the weather HATE IT! but thanks for the support everyone! on the upside it cant get any worse! and just for everyone to see here's some pics of myself dont get jealous or piss ya pants with laughter now ha! #BuiltLikeABroomstick Attachment 140597Attachment 140598Attachment 140599

P.s the bad acne has always been there way before steroids .

Sledgehammer1 is offline Junior Member
    You got some biceps there brotha. Im glad everyone here gave you some good advice. The truth is most guys get into bodybuilding because they have had body image issues at one point or maybe were the small guy that got picked on. That's how it starts, you want to improve appearance/confidence by gaining some muscle. In the process you find a real passion for bodybuilding. I look in the mirror, and always see areas that need improvement. My girls is always asking how much bigger do you want to get?

Don't be so hard on yourself. Life gets better and better as you get older. Keep us informed on your progress....
    Jdavies22 likes this.

Flacco is offline Member
    Yeah... you're human dude. We come in all different shapes n sizes. From the way you made it sound, I was expecting alot scrawnier. Since I've taken steroids ... whenever I'm off, I feel skinny/scrawny/frail. My friends have to tell me that I'm not. I'm lanky naturally. 6'4" 190/200 natural without working out. I think/feel that I'm scrawny, but still look like a man with broad shoulders n sh1t. Our society gets to peoples heads. You see models and celebrities everywhere. Many are probably on some sort of aas. If you've got depression issues because of your physique... aas isn't the answer. You'll become dependant on them to feel "Not depressed." Its a shitty way to be, I'm tellin ya. See a Doc. Get some tests done. And I agree with everything everyone said about the diet. Most people who say they can't put on weight, aren't eating enough/don't know how to eat.

Everybody's got body issues. I feel like I've got chicken legs compared to other guys.

You don't look like a prepubescent Thai boy lol. You look like a man. You've naturally got the body of a runner/swimmer/rock climber ect. If you wanna bulk up, ya gotta learn to eat, and eat right. Its always a good idea to check things out with a Doc.
    Jdavies22 likes this.

Just an embarresment to be honest but I'm truly motivated to change, doesn't help being unemployed trying to gain mass living on 90 pound every fortnight either but i'm trying! thanks for all the advice mate!

BunkerPunk is offline New Member
    I was the same way, 6'1" 165lbs soaking wet in a snow suit. Steroids was the obvious choice for my uneducated self at 21yo, did a cycle (wrong) and didn't see any results. I'd always lifted hard but didn't see gains, it wasn't until I went to a nutritionist that set me in the right direction. Eat everything, at your size, I mean everything, as long as its substantial, i.e. no junk food. Lift hard and eat hard and the gains will come. It has a lot to do with your natural metabolism and age. You've got to over-compensate and force your body to grow. AAS can wait, trust me they aren't going anywhere. I'm 6'1 220lbs now, at 28 yo, hang in there you're not alone, it gets better. Good luck.
    Jdavies22 likes this.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    You actually have a good frame! Wide shoulders, now it's just time to eat non stop and train hard! Stay positive! Life is good, sometimes you just have to choose to be happy! Your body is a lot like mine when I was younger.

Good Luck!
    Jdavies22 likes this.

chx beach 79, do you think? do u think im an ectomorph because ive heard they have very small frames and are weak, where as im not exactly as wide as ronnie colemans shoulders but theyre not like as bad as some as ive seen an im very strong? the fact i cannot get the calories i need in is just financial issues, so do you think im an ectomorph or i just need to seriously put the work an diet in to see progress? ive also been very tall since the age of 13 so its hard to get the weight to catch up with my height

Quote Originally Posted by Jdavies22
    chx beach 79, do you think? do u think im an ectomorph because ive heard they have very small frames and are weak, where as im not exactly as wide as ronnie colemans shoulders but theyre not like as bad as some as ive seen an im very strong? the fact i cannot get the calories i need in is just financial issues, so do you think im an ectomorph or i just need to seriously put the work an diet in to see progress? ive also been very tall since the age of 13 so its hard to get the weight to catch up with my height
    Tell me how much you can afford to spend, per week, on food. And what supermarket you shop at.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

50-60 MAX! I'm really trying to get a job just getting ****ing nowhere with it if i had a job a good 70% would be going on diet!! i shop at Asda mate if you'd like to give me any advice tips n whatnot feel free to message me i'd appreciate it

Per fortnight!

50-60 MAX! I'm really trying to get a job just getting ****ing nowhere with it if i had a job a good 70% would be going on diet!! i shop at Asda mate if you'd like to give me any advice tips n whatnot feel free to message me i'd appreciate it
    That's a shit load of money mate, as long as you're not massively choosy on some of their basic stuff I can pull you in about 3500cals a day or more for probably about 40. Anything you don't eat/like?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

a fortnight though mate? not weekly sorry not picky really ill eat any meats, eat all types of bread, pastas rice etc

a fortnight though mate? not weekly sorry not picky really ill eat any meats, eat all types of bread, pastas rice etc
    Ok mate, I will see what I can sort in the next couple of days. Carbs are cheap and you aren't going to need huge amounts of protein. Do you have whey, Can I factor that into your diet?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I am ectomorph, it doesn't really matter you can still get big you just have to eat big! There is one plus about being a ectomorph, you don't put fat on easy and you can lean out quick!
    Jdavies22 likes this.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    and just for everyone to see here's some pics of myself dont get jealous or piss ya pants with laughter now ha! #BuiltLikeABroomstick Attachment 140597Attachment 140598Attachment 140599[/QUOTE]

OP, real quick...You need to gain size thickness in upper chest as you know. Biceps ok as was said.
    Work incline bench and Dumbbell flies (incline) and get to flat bench less. This will built your upper chest up and into your shoulders. It will fill out at your collar bone. It will promote a good lifting and rounding effect on the front delts , hence a wider thicker look at your top. Kick a$$ on wide grip lat exercises. WIDE GRIP front and behind the neck being carful when pulling behind the neck.

Just what I advise alone will in short order start to give you a much fuller, wider look. Kill (work hard I mean)the military press also. Simple mass exercises. ...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 07-04-2013 at 03:18 PM.
    Jdavies22 likes this.

Yes mate i have usn 100% whey, mass matrix, and reflex instant whey thanks alot mate and crazy mike thankyou too i'm writing all this down. Just goes how much i can learn from a few people on this forum i love it ha!

Name:	Body Building #2 001.jpg 
Views:	887 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	141412

OP if I may...see me in 86' and ectomorph to say the least. I think you can see the tie-in. Small skinny but what I advised you will tie in that upper chest to the delts and will then even emphasize what you have as biceps. ...crazy mike

You see OP I'm embarrassed myself , thinking people laugh cause who am I to post this pic, but FKem I am using it to show you what it will do. :...cm
    Last edited by crazy mike; 07-04-2013 at 03:29 PM.

still in 86' though looking very good i'd love to even get to half of what you are in that pic right there, cheers mate

You will get there, just eat lots, lift, and sleep! Not just for a month but for years... And remember it is better to miss a workout then to miss a meal! Try not to miss either, but that is how serious the eating aspect is in all of this!

will do mate nobody knows how much i want it just financial wise its a bit shit, but i want it bad, ill find a way!

If you cook it your self it's not bad... All this costs me about $11.00 US, it's 8 meals. That's less then $1.50 a meal!

Rice is super cheap, potato's are super cheap, and beans are super cheap. Chicken is so so.

Name:	image-3734593467.jpg 
Views:	638 
Size:	591.7 KB 
ID:	141413

Name:	image-2202569460.jpg 
Views:	523 
Size:	497.6 KB 
ID:	141414
    Jdavies22, Jayprice and Cuz like this.

I will take a picture of the receipt tomorrow from the grocery store and show you... I will post it if I remember. You probably spend more than that on other stuff everyday..

The saying bodybuilding is 80% diet is so true. Keep that in ur mind when you get frustrated. Get those calories up and u will grow. Probably quite rapidly at first since the body hasn't been exposed to that yet.

For protein: get some canned tuna, cartons of eggs (eat the yolks), cottage cheese, roast off a whole chix
    Carbs: oats, brown rice, yams, bag frozen veg(peas, green beans, etc)
    Fat: get it from ur yolks

All these are super cheap and can last u a week. Buy in bulk. Roast off the chix and cook batch of brown rice same time. Breakdown the bird and put it into the fridge into Tupperware. This way when its time to eat, all u have to do is portion out the meat, scoop up cup brown rice and heat in the microwave.
    Jdavies22 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    If you cook it your self it's not bad... All this costs me about $11.00 US, it's 8 meals. That's less then $1.50 a meal!

Rice is super cheap, potato's are super cheap, and beans are super cheap. Chicken is so so.

I will take a picture of the receipt tomorrow from the grocery store and show you... I will post it if I remember. You probably spend more than that on other stuff everyday..
    Hey man, you have my attention. Money is a big factor and holds me back. However that looks good so I would like some info when you get it down and out so we/I can take a look see. OK !! ...crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike

Hey man, you have my attention. Money is a big factor and holds me back. However that looks good so I would like some info when you get it down and out so we/I can take a look see. OK !! ...crazy mike
    You got it crazy mike!!! I will post it up tomorrow... I do these meals throughout the day and just have a breakfast and dinner that is something else to break it up.

i definitely spend more daily than buying it in bulk, one thing that's stuck in my head from this post now is DIET! Thanks alot for all the advice!

Bro, that's what im talking about. Glad u posted those pics. That's is a perfect example of how to set up ur meals. Im a Chef, and I have to say well done. Not only are those meals healthy but they look so tasty!!! This is a man that's takes his training seriously and it will show.
    Jdavies22 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information