MARI0 is offline New Member

Epistane and PCT

Hey guys, new to the forum have a question about my first ever prohormone use. I am 24, 6 foot 1 and 200 pounds. As I said, I have never used a prohormone before and I am looking to starting off weak and possibly work my way up if I enjoy it.

Product: *** Epistane (or if someone recommends something better but not harsher). I have also thought about Havoc.

It is said that this product does not need a PCT with it so I am wondering what you guys think of that? Still a good idea to take fish oil before and fish oil and milk thistle after my 4 week usage? Even Activate Extreme?

I am open to any suggestions, dont forget this is my first prohormone/steroid and I would prefer to not get a SERM as ordering them sketches me out. However, if there is something better for a noob, I would certainly be interested if I can get all of the proper PCT and you guys think its worth it over Epistane.

Thanks guys, sorry if this is considered a noob first post. I tried to be composed and well thought out!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Epistane is a designer steroid and is the same thing as Havoc.
    It requires PCT just as for a cycle of var or winstrol .

Bonaparte- Thanks for the reply. Ok, it says on the website that PCT becomes a breeze because its so light. Does it still require SERM? Would you recommend Epistane for Anavar ? I have heard trhat Anavar is also very mild.

I appreciate your response

And do you reccomend a test booster/ anti-gyno while taking this? People say that it reduces gyno on their own so I dont think I should take that. I think fish oil, Organ Shield and then either novaldex/cloma
    Last edited by MARI0; 05-01-2013 at 02:30 PM.

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Epi and anavar are two way different compounds. Epi is a designer steriod here is sie info on it. What is:2A, 3A EPITHIO-17A-METHYL-5A-ANDROSTAN-17B-OL Also written as: 2A, 3A-EPITHIO-17A-METHYL-17B-HYDROXY-5A-ADROSTAN Its a prohormone or designer steroid whatever you prefer. its a legal alternative to AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids )What is Epistane?Epistane is one of the newest designer steroids on the market today, and it is gaining attention very quickly. Epistane isactually a methylated version of the controlled substance Epitiostanol (2±,3±-Epithio-5±-androstan-17²-ol), which was created in the 1960's and used as a treatment for breast cancer. Since theonly place Epitiostanol is only availabe at this time is in japan, chemists added a methyl group to the compound and the final product was a substance now known as Epistane. Epistane is a sulfur containing steroid which is known to have strong and long lasting anti-estrogenic activity as well as weak androgenic and mytropic activities.What you can expect?Since it is designed to beanti-estrogenic you can expect very dry gains from this compound. Epistane has low androgenic to anabolic activity. This meaning that it is much more anabolic then androgenic. Thus making sides veryminimal to non existant from this substance. Also one of the great properties of this substance is that it does a great job in keeping the natural suppression of the gonads away. Since it hasanti-estrogenic properties it keeps your LH levels elevated and it is also said both through science and human trial that epistane may have the ability to reduce gyno. This is still a widely debated outcome of epistane but is actually showing more and more positive results as it becomes more popular. Even though users will see dry gains on epistane it does not mean that it would be any insufficient for a bulking cycle. In fact it would be beneficial because it would generate lean gains. Through research it is reported that most users who have taken this substance have gained anywhere from 5-12 lbs in a 3-5 week cycle. Now in my opinion epistane would be better in a cutting cycle to keep the body dry while preserving and potentially add more lean muscle tissue.
    Now this may be true but I am on h-drol and epi and its ok I had 6 pounds of muscle already and 2 weeks to go but, it is hard in the body to process it orally through your liver. I would wait anyway it stil follows the same principles of an aas as far as bf% training and diet what is your like honestly and we can go from there?

Quote Originally Posted by MARI0 View Post
    Bonaparte- Thanks for the reply. Ok, it says on the website that PCT becomes a breeze because its so light. Does it still require SERM? Would you recommend Epistane for Anavar ? I have heard trhat Anavar is also very mild.

I appreciate your response

And do you reccomend a test booster/ anti-gyno while taking this? People say that it reduces gyno on their own so I dont think I should take that. I think fish oil, Organ Shield and then either novaldex/cloma
    No serm,no test booster it does that on its own and nothing throughout its not that strong. You will pct as follows 40/20/20/20 as most other light cycles.

Dougie - Thanks for the responses man, I appreciate the info. So I will take Epistane as it is light and seems like a good choice for a first time user. Are you in agreeance with this? Also, so no SERM or test booster as I first thought, but what about a base such as dhea? I heard people use this to get proper results but I am not sure why. (Hopefully) last noob question would be that if my pct is 40/20/20/20 but there is no test booster or serm, what am I using? Organ Shield and Fish oil? As a dry gain, what do you personally prefer to use for your joints? I also was considering h-drol as an alternative to Epistane. Would you prefer h-drol or epi, or both as in your case?

Thanks again my friend

Quote Originally Posted by MARI0 View Post
    Hey guys, new to the forum have a question about my first ever prohormone use. I am 24, 6 foot 1 and 200 pounds. As I said, I have never used a prohormone before and I am looking to starting off weak and possibly work my way up if I enjoy it.

Product: *** Epistane (or if someone recommends something better but not harsher). I have also thought about Havoc.

It is said that this product does not need a PCT with it so I am wondering what you guys think of that? Still a good idea to take fish oil before and fish oil and milk thistle after my 4 week usage? Even Activate Extreme?

I am open to any suggestions, dont forget this is my first prohormone/steroid and I would prefer to not get a SERM as ordering them sketches me out. However, if there is something better for a noob, I would certainly be interested if I can get all of the proper PCT and you guys think its worth it over Epistane.

Thanks guys, sorry if this is considered a noob first post. I tried to be composed and well thought out!
    Also same site for pct and serms so you can't really get around that part sry but first thing first need some stats to even see if your ok to take anything at all. How long have you trained, what's your diet like,what's your bf%?

Stat: 6'1, ~200-205 (down from 225 in December. I have been lifting for the last 2-3 years but really turning it on since the last year. My bench has stayed at 170 for a while now (sets) and my curls are only at 75 (again sets). 24 years old (which is why I dont want to try something that will shut my body down/high risk). Body fat is around 23% and my diet has become pretty clean lately (high protein/low fat) Lots of water, low sodium and a multi vitamin/fruit/vegetable/probiotic. Alcohol only once every couple weeks, no fast food, etc. Anything else you need to see?
    Last edited by MARI0; 05-01-2013 at 03:17 PM.

Not to be mean man but your a big guy 170 for bench is a little low and curls I would advise you to work on training and diet there are forums here for that. Your bf% is to high to start and cycle need to cut down a lot I'm 18-19% or was a couple weeks ago and I shouldn't have even started go to nutritonal forum and post full diet be honest and find all values of macronutrients. You need to focus on ur natural gains first. Then you can think about gear at our age it's amazing what our bodies can do with optimal training and diet!

Not mean at all, I know my muscles are weak, which is the biggest reason I want to get started. My BF is just an estimate, but I will get a caliper tomorrow and see what it is for certain. I will work on diet and some other things first, but I will still like to purchase (or at least know what to purchase), so I have everything for the future. I found a website that seems to sell Clomid in 70ml 35mg/ml. I could PM you and you could tell me if that is what people use or not?

Thanks again

This is what i've put together (for when I should start down the road)

IB Epistane cycle for 7 weeks at 30/30/30/40/40/40/50
    While using fish oil, liver supplement (like Liv52)

Post: Run Clomi from a-r (good site?) at 40/40/40/40/20/20/20
    Using some sort of AI but I dont know what is recommended. Also fish oil and liver supplement still.

Sorry, but is there a TEST that is more recommended for a beginner? Like something from Mr Supps?
    Last edited by MARI0; 05-01-2013 at 04:05 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    7 weeks is way too long. Most don't go past 4 weeks.
    It isn't that mild, and a serm should be used (no need for an AI).
    This is a an oral steroid very comparable to winstrol or anavar (though I'd chose either of those over it).
    You seem too inexperienced to be using steroids .

I saw a beginner using 7 weeks, but I will do 4 weeks if that is what you suggest. Why would you choose winstrol or anavar over it? Yeah I am not the most experienced but I am doing all the research and asking questions so I will be prepared if I do them.

yosimitesam is offline Associate Member
    Hi Mario. Chiming in kind of late, but wondering if you finished your epi yet? If so, how did it go?

Thread Information