Jiggylow is offline New Member

do you run AI's during PCT??

I'm starting PCT on Monday after a 16 week Test E cycle with Tren Ace for 7 weeks. Do you run an AI (I use Arimidex throughout my cycle 0.5 EOD) during your PCT?

I've heard it both ways. some people say they do, and others say not to because it knocks your estrogen down too low.

I'll be running both Clomid and Nolvadex to cover all bases.... just to be safe....

tell me about whether I should run the AI during PCT.... I have enough so that isn't an issue.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I discontinue the AI when i start the pct meds

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    same here

another question, I've run both Clomid and Nolva at the same time last year.... it seemed like a bit much so I dropped the Clomid after 2 weeks.... Does anyone think I should stick to both for the whole 4 weeks? or is one or the other sufficient... It's been a long cycle so this time I'm thinking I should stay on both....

Test E 16 weeks at 500mg / week - 2 shots per week - last Test E shot was last Monday so I start PCT this coming Monday

Tren Ace 7 weeks ending today

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggylow View Post
    I'm starting PCT on Monday after a 16 week Test E cycle with Tren Ace for 7 weeks. Do you run an AI (I use Arimidex throughout my cycle 0.5 EOD) during your PCT?

I've heard it both ways. some people say they do, and others say not to because it knocks your estrogen down too low.

I'll be running both Clomid and Nolvadex to cover all bases.... just to be safe....

tell me about whether I should run the AI during PCT.... I have enough so that isn't an issue.
    Unless you're having some serious issues with high estradiol then no. there's a waiting period after your final injection before starting PCT to lower serum testosterone levels . You're no longer takig exogenous test and the idea behind this is that PCT is ineffective while at supra physiological levels hence the ~2wk waiting period to start PCT for the enanthate ester. While your serum test levels drop (from lack of exogenous test use) your E2 levels should drop accordingly. There's no reason to use one unless you're levels are still very high. Also arimidex has a drug interaction with tamoxifen rendering it less effective by ~25-30% (I believe).

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggylow View Post
    another question, I've run both Clomid and Nolva at the same time last year.... it seemed like a bit much so I dropped the Clomid after 2 weeks.... Does anyone think I should stick to both for the whole 4 weeks? or is one or the other sufficient... It's been a long cycle so this time I'm thinking I should stay on both....

Test E 16 weeks at 500mg / week - 2 shots per week - last Test E shot was last Monday so I start PCT this coming Monday

Tren Ace 7 weeks ending today
    What dose(s) how long? Yes i would run them both for 4 weeks. If the sides are to much from the clomid lower the dose

I start by front loading 150mg clomid and 60 mg nolva on day 1

day 2-10 I run 100mg Clomid and 40mg Nolva

day 10-23 I run 50 mg Clomid 20mg Nolva

day 23-30 I run 25mg Clomid 10mg Nolva

end day 31

BTW day 1 is this coming Monday.... is this a good regimen?? any advice is helpful

Your clomid is probably to high at 150. I would run it at clomid 100/50/50/50 and nolva at 40/40/20/20 if the sides are to much from the clomid lower the first week to 75 and adjust from there

personally i moved away from clomid........ you may want to consider Torem/Tamox

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    personally i moved away from clomid........ you may want to consider Torem/Tamox
    Clomid sides?

Ive been doing alot of research lately on it and been talking to a few guys, Its a very controversial subject so I dont wanna start a war to much LOL but it just seems clomid has had its spot in the world of AAS for years, It does its job and does it well, But there are newer better protocols I believe. Most who have switch have claimed to recover better or faster. I can see if i can dig up some detailed info if your interested?

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    Ive been doing alot of research lately on it and been talking to a few guys, Its a very controversial subject so I dont wanna start a war to much LOL but it just seems clomid has had its spot in the world of AAS for years, It does its job and does it well, But there are newer better protocols I believe. Most who have switch have claimed to recover better or faster. I can see if i can dig up some detailed info if your interested?
    Fire it my way... I am always interested in a good read

Will do bro!

its in your PM,, ill send more as i come across

Can u just post the new info in here lease or shoot me a PM also?

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Same here, I'd love to see it as well

Post it here bro. Share the knowledge! HahA

Thread Information