Thread: First cycle

nolasa1972 is offline New Member

First cycle

Hello everyone. I'm 5'8" 165lbs 10% BF 40 years old and workout 5 days a week. My diet is super clean at 2800-3000 cals a day no starch and 2:1 protein to carbs. I take in around 300g protein a day. I'm going to run 300mg of test cyp a week for 10 weeks and was wondering what pct should beryn with this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by nolasa1972
    Hello everyone. I'm 5'8" 165lbs 10% BF 40 years old and workout 5 days a week. My diet is super clean at 2800-3000 cals a day no starch and 2:1 protein to carbs. I take in around 300g protein a day. I'm going to run 300mg of test cyp a week for 10 weeks and was wondering what pct should beryn with this.
    How long have you been training? Are you planning to run an AI? Are you planning to run hcg during the cycle. Read up the beginner cycle stickys and the pct stickys in that section and post up your propose cycle and pct

I've been training for twenty years off and on but training with a trainer for a year now. I had planned on running 200mg DIM throughout the 10 weeks but wasn't sure if a SERM would be necessary and go with an OTC pct since 300mg/week is a low dose.

moparspanky is offline New Member
    I was advised to run 250 iu HCG 2x per week and an AI. I am running 0.5 mg armidex EOD. This is my first cycle and everything is running smoothly. I have both nolvadex and clomid for my pct. I am running a test e only cycle at 400/ week. Visit the beginner cycle educational stickies. I can't post links yet otherwise I would. I encourage you to take the advice here seriously these folks are very knowledgable and professional.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Read up my friend and good luck. ...crazy mike

Thanks, I definitely will take your advice, I want this to go well and to keep all of my gains.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by nolasa1972 View Post
    I've been training for twenty years off and on but training with a trainer for a year now. I had planned on running 200mg DIM throughout the 10 weeks but wasn't sure if a SERM would be necessary and go with an OTC pct since 300mg/week is a low dose.
    300 ew will shut you down just as hard as 500. Shut down is shut down. OTC pct? Why? I suggest you read up on the use of hcg , AI on cycle and clomid and nolvadex for pct.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    300 ew will shut you down just as hard as 500. Shut down is shut down. OTC pct? Why? I suggest you read up on the use of hcg, AI on cycle and clomid and nolvadex for pct.

This. Please please please.

poloblue is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nolasa1972
    500mg wk...

I was planning on running clomid starting the last week of the cycle 50/50/25/25/25 but it seems like hCG is what everyone is suggesting so I'll go with that as well. What dose do you guys suggest?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Test e or c Monday morning Thursday evening
    Ai
    Hcg 2x a week.

Pct
    Novla
    Clomid

Research that and come back with the dosages. Not giving it to ya with a spoon.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Test e or c Monday morning Thursday evening
    Ai
    Hcg 2x a week.

Pct
    Novla
    Clomid

Research that and come back with the dosages. Not giving it to ya with a spoon.
    This, but figured out timing too. Cause the Clomid (timing of it) that u plan to take is wrong. But you can find all the answers u need here.

stpete is offline Banned

Thread Information