Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By skyjetcptn
  • 1 Post By crazy mike

Thread: Will test expire?

beast2b is offline New Member

Will test expire?

Have half a vile of test cyp that says it expires feb 2011.. Can I use the rest of it or not safe? I used half (10ml) on first cycle ever ... Been stored in cool dark place

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    How long ago did you store it? I wouldn't be as concerned with the exp date as i would be with the fact that it has been opened?

skyjetcptn is offline New Member
    If you've never used it, I wouldn't be as concerned, but do you want to risk an abscess?

I'm sure you'll find some guys that have gotten away with using expired and half used gear, but I suggest playing it safe and acquiring some fresh cyp.
    spywizard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027
    How long ago did you store it? I wouldn't be as concerned with the exp date as i would be with the fact that it has been opened?
    Stored it in 2009 I believe

Quote Originally Posted by beast2b View Post
    Stored it in 2009 I believe
    I would probably toss it if its opened. Not worth getting an infection or an abscess and it has probably lost some potency

AlinSR is offline new member
    If never opened, I would use it.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    It's fine. Stuff last forever

stpete is offline Banned
    You're fine. Or you could it to me and i'll let you know.

poloblue is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beast2b
    Have half a vile of test cyp that says it expires feb 2011.. Can I use the rest of it or not safe? I used half (10ml) on first cycle ever ... Been stored in cool dark place
    You have one body, one life... Once it's gone, it's gone forever... There's no coming back to this planet.... And you want to inject something into your body that has expired 2 1/2 years ago... Nice!!! Real nice!!!' Make sure to use an 18g pin so it flows smoothly...

He stated its half a vial. That means its open and been stored since 2009. Toss it bro

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    He stated its half a vial. That means its open and been stored since 2009. Toss it bro
    What does open mean? I have gotten some with a small metel cap that only partially covers the rubber stopper. If it was going to get infested with bacteria it would have happened while he was using it just the same. If there was huge fear he could autoclave or pressure cook

Question:
    If I have a vial that is unopened (sealed cap is still on top) but the expiration date says 10/2013...
    If I store this in a cool, dry, dark place (in my closet) when will it be worth tossing? It's from a compounding pharmacy by the way.

Thank you in advance....

Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    Question:
    If I have a vial that is unopened (sealed cap is still on top) but the expiration date says 10/2013...
    If I store this in a cool, dry, dark place (in my closet) when will it be worth tossing? It's from a compounding pharmacy by the way.

Thank you in advance....
    Easily good for 3-5 years past expiration

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

What does open mean? I have gotten some with a small metel cap that only partially covers the rubber stopper. If it was going to get infested with bacteria it would have happened while he was using it just the same. If there was huge fear he could autoclave or pressure cook
    Good point. I personally wouldn't put that much effort in to half a bottle of test but then again we aren't talking about me.

brazuka is offline Associate Member
    Sorry beast2b I don't mean to hi-jack your thread, but I have 2 vials of test one with 2/10 ML and the other with 6/10 ML left... it would be ok to use these vials in a few months right? It is stored in a cool dry place

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Good point. I personally wouldn't put that much effort in to half a bottle of test but then again we aren't talking about me.
    I hear ya...too cheap to chance. Now Tren ...different story LMAO

looks like Tebow may be a tight end lol

stpete is offline Banned
    Question:

Thank you in advance....
    You're fine.

Quote Originally Posted by brazuka View Post
    Sorry beast2b I don't mean to hi-jack your thread, but I have 2 vials of test one with 2/10 ML and the other with 6/10 ML left... it would be ok to use these vials in a few months right? It is stored in a cool dry place
    Yes....

I hear ya...too cheap to chance. Now Tren ...different story LMAO

looks like Tebow may be a tight end lol
    Was walking on the treadmill and saw that about Tebow this morning... Wow sorry op at least you can choose what to do now

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    You're fine.
    I'm fine with what? 1 year, 2 years, 3 years?
    I just got it on 5/28/2013 but may not use it for a while...
    How long will this last?

Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving

I'm fine with what? 1 year, 2 years, 3 years?
    I just got it on 5/28/2013 but may not use it for a while...
    How long will this last?
    I would think you are good for a couple years stored properly and after that it may loose potency.... Maybe stuff is good for a long time

Thank you. Anybody else know how long it can be stored?
    Thanks in advance...

Thank you. Anybody else know how long it can be stored?
    Thanks in advance...
    Did you not read my post or just don't trust what I posted??

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    If mixed in cotton seed oil, it will easily last 10 years or more. If grape seed oil, 2-3 years.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    I have used Test Cyp , Depo from 2007 / in 2012/13 and it was good sh!t. Lunk told you correct. ...crazy mike

If the first opening of it didn't infect it it isn't going to get infected...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-20-2013 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Did you not read my post or just don't trust what I posted??

LoL, sorry bro- not that I don't trust you, I just wanted to get more opinions...
    Now isn't it true that once you pierce the rubber stopper on the top of the vial, you diminish the life of it greatly?

LoL, sorry bro- not that I don't trust you, I just wanted to get more opinions...
    Now isn't it true that once you pierce the rubber stopper on the top of the vial, you diminish the life of it greatly?
    Common sense Why, really think this out why. It is still sealed so you think the air that you put into it is not any good .What it still isn't open to the air.

I think your all alarmists, It is good for years, The Pharm Co just can't stand behind it.
    Send all of it to me even if it is ten years old... cm

You see the thought that I'm getting at is this stuff is not considered to be perishable like food or dairy. Why then would it make a difference. By the way by all technical terms once you inject air into the vial it is no longer a sterile vacuum. We trade the air in the syringe for the oils/ water in the vial each time. So now is it not sterile for another injection. When we get the vial in too much of a vacuum we let more air in. If the metal ring and rubber stopper came off would it be no good. NOT IMOP, I've had it happen and it was all good. But nothing contaminated the Test other then air. Same as what comes out of the syringe when we induce the vial with air. ....not so crazy mike
    Jayprice likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    You see the thought that I'm getting at is this stuff is not considered to be perishable like food or dairy. Why then would it make a difference. By the way by all technical terms once you inject air into the vial it is no longer a sterile vacuum. We trade the air in the syringe for the oils/ water in the vial each time. So now is it not sterile for another injection. When we get the vial in too much of a vacuum we let more air in. If the metal ring and rubber stopper came off would it be no good. NOT IMOP, I've had it happen and it was all good. But nothing contaminated the Test other then air. Same as what comes out of the syringe when we induce the vial with air. ....not so crazy mike

Right on man, thanks!

What do u mean autoclave or pressure cook? Lol what does it do and how?

I always wipe down the top of viles with alcohol pads everytime
    Last edited by beast2b; 06-21-2013 at 01:19 PM.

Heating the sealed vial under pressure (this usually involves heating steam to between 121-130c for 30minutes or so. (I do 45 minutes). But then I'll sterilize 30-40 vials. If ur worried. Do that. If u have a pressure cooker or can get hold of one. Autoclaves are expensive but obtainable. U can pick things up second hand or like me import new to guarantee quality of seals etc. Mine arrived with a few dents on the distiller (which has zero effect on function). I got a refund on the item price so only paid del for it in the end.

Result.

Brand new in UK around 200 pounds.

I paid around 50 pounds

(Yes. Were allowed to tall prices on autoclaves b4 anyone chimes in haha)

Quote Originally Posted by MajorPectorial
    Heating the sealed vial under pressure (this usually involves heating steam to between 121-130c for 30minutes or so. (I do 45 minutes). But then I'll sterilize 30-40 vials. If ur worried. Do that. If u have a pressure cooker or can get hold of one. Autoclaves are expensive but obtainable. U can pick things up second hand or like me import new to guarantee quality of seals etc. Mine arrived with a few dents on the distiller (which has zero effect on function). I got a refund on the item price so only paid del for it in the end.

Result.

Brand new in UK around 200 pounds.

I paid around 50 pounds

(Yes. Were allowed to tall prices on autoclaves b4 anyone chimes in haha)
    Hmm thx ill try to find an autoclave

Thread Information