VenicePump is offline Associate Member

GYNO Question...

When GYNO starts developing does a person know it for sure. I mean is it EXTREMELY noticeable like the pain. Or is it very moderate?

Also is it a high estradiol level that causes GYNO?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    excess circulating estro can be the culprit and you will know cause your nipples will either become sensitive or hurt

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    excess circulating estro can be the culprit and you will know cause your nipples will either become sensitive or hurt
    It is extremely noticeable like really painful or just very moderate? You know what I mean, like if I had it I would know for sure?

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    This will be your first notice and it doesn't have to be strong or bad. I strongly suggest taking pic continually and have another person help monitor. The same person all ways. Watch, be aware and be proactive....crazy mike

PS: If suspect, get BW ASAP. ....cm

OH, that is an Estradiol sensitive assay
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-20-2013 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    This will be your first notice and it doesn't have to be strong or bad. I strongly suggest taking pic continually and have another person help monitor. The same person all ways. Watch, be aware and be proactive....crazy mike

PS: If suspect, get BW ASAP. ....cm

OH, that is an Estradiol sensitive assay
    So an estradiol sensitive assay will tell me if my estrogen levels are too high?

What's BW?

My chest just been feeling funny and my nipples have always been sensitive (even when I am doing nothing). They always have a funny feeling here and there. My pecs though have been feeling warming. I am thinking it's just because I trained it yesterday. I trained my CHEST HARDCORE yesterday, so maybe that's why I feel that feeling. I did not start feeling it until late last night. Just to be safe I doubled my Arimidex Dosage.

Quote Originally Posted by VenicePump View Post
    So an estradiol sensitive assay will tell me if my estrogen levels are too high?

What's BW?
    Yes !! BW is blood work You need to get your doctor or lab to do an Estradiol level and see if your E2 is high, out of range. It's called an E2 sensitive assay. It must be male sensitive. ...crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by VenicePump View Post
    My chest just been feeling funny and my nipples have always been sensitive (even when I am doing nothing). They always have a funny feeling here and there. My pecs though have been feeling warming. I am thinking it's just because I trained it yesterday. I trained my CHEST HARDCORE yesterday, so maybe that's why I feel that feeling. I did not start feeling it until late last night. Just to be safe I doubled my Arimidex Dosage.
    Wait, I don't advise that yet. I would stay on protocol until you know for sure or really see something. Don't freak, don't think too much, get paranoid. If you screw with the Adex and you drive oyur E2 down and crash you will be in bad shape. Do some reading on this. you need more education on this. I learned the hard way as you are about to do the same. ...crazy mike

Thread Information