Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lunk1

Thread: Next cycle

Grizzly Live is offline Junior Member
    When my cycle ends in 5 weeks I'm going to obviously take 8 weeks off, and I'm trying to plan my first cycle with tren . I'm think test e 250 EW (12 weeks) and tren e 400 EW(10 weeks) and Anavar 50mg ED (4weeks) what do you think?
    EDIT: Armidex .5 mg EOD (12 weeks)
    Last edited by Grizzly Live; 06-20-2013 at 10:58 PM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    What is your current cycle?
    Why do you plan to run test 2 weeks longer than tren ?
    What are your goals?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    What is your current cycle?
    Why do you plan to run test 2 weeks longer than tren ?
    What are your goals?
    Clean bulk, current test e 600 used Dbol kickstart, and I'm not sure I guess a 10 week cycle of test is fine

Well...quite honestly, since you are asking basic questions and claimed in a previous thread to have numerous cycles under your belt. Yet you still seem to be struggling with the basics so...I would suggest another test cycle but not until you learn about AI's, proper PCT and time off protocols.

Now...before you get your panties in a wad. think about you cycle history and how little about safe proper cycling you make it clear you do not know...then ponder my response.
    clarky. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Well...quite honestly, since you are asking basic questions and claimed in a previous thread to have numerous cycles under your belt. Yet you still seem to be struggling with the basics so...I would suggest another test cycle but not until you learn about AI's, proper PCT and time off protocols.

Now...before you get your panties in a wad. think about you cycle history and how little about safe proper cycling you make it clear you do not know...then ponder my response.
    Also made it clear in never used tren and I want to get it right the first time and I'm thinking its time to use tren. What are you talking about AI & PCT and I know time on=time off but I rebound quick I know PCT and AI fine.
    So I'm doing Var 100mg ED for first 4 weeks test e 1-10 500mg tren e 1-10 400mg Armidex 1-12 .5 EOD
    Then 12-16 Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Live View Post
    Also made it clear in never used tren and I want to get it right the first time and I'm thinking its time to use tren. What are you talking about AI & PCT and I know time on=time off but I rebound quick I know PCT and AI fine.
    So I'm doing Var 100mg ED for first 4 weeks test e 1-10 500mg tren e 1-10 400mg Armidex 1-12 .5 EOD
    Then 12-16 Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    I'm out of this ...honestly I think you full BS. Argue I'm wrong as much as you like but the truth always comes out around here.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Grizzley we've been in conflict with your education before and your threads just keep coming with all kinds of Q's showing your lack of knowledge. Lunk is write as usual. Why are you planning and tweaking and discussing BS about the next cycle when you've not finished this one.
    You don't have the basics and your threads show it and your arguing / debating is endless. I'm out of time with this really. You need to know when to quit and start reading more and quit planning before you see any gains. ....crazy mike

Flacco is offline Member
    I haven't been around for a minute, so I can't comment on your knowledge or lack of. I would say...Focus on the present. You'll get distracted thinking about the future and possibly not get everything you can out of the current cycle you're on. 1 meal/workout/bedtime at a time lol. Focus on benefitting as much as possible from current cycle. When finished, focused on PCT day to day, and keeping those gains. When it gets closer to the time to jump on your next cycle, think about it more then. Dreaming takes you out of the present.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Flacco like your style !!

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjayman02 View Post
    Flacco like your style !!

I've just made so many mistakes myself. Still learning. It's what life's about, right?

I've spent 4 hours straight at a time on this website/FB ect. In that 4 hours... I could have stuffed a couple more meals in me. Do that a couple times a week, and that shit adds up. I ended up missing out on possible gains. Same thing with staying on the computer/watching tv too late. Instead of a good 6-8 hrs sleep, only got 4 or 5... or none lol

I'm not saying thats what the OP is doing, but just something to consider/think about.
    Last edited by Flacco; 06-21-2013 at 04:27 AM.

Thread Information