boostedcobra04 is offline New Member

First Cycle looking for a lil advice

Hey guys im 24 5'11 165 lbs 4% body fat been lifting for a few years, Been having trouble gaining muscle mass for past 3 or so months I just keep leaning down... an that's not what im looking for trying to put my size back on when I was younger in highschool I was 195 an 6% body fat...

I have recently placed an order on Methandienone an stanozolol I got 100 tabs of the stanozolol at 10mg and 100 tabs of the Methandienone 10mg...

an im trying to do a 6 week cycle but don't know how many to take with the limited supply of stuff that I have so any advice would be greatly appreciated..

my diet consists of nothing fried or fatty.. 4 protein shakes a day at 60g of protein with 2 egg in the am every morning grilled chicken breast for lunch ED with ofcourse a TON of Steak an other healthy proteins/carbs

so if you could just give me a lil advice id be very grateful thanks an have a blessed day

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you proposing an oral only cycle? I suggest you post up your meal plan in the nutrition forum and let those gurus help you out. I am guessing your not eating enough

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    4%? Is that a typo? I have to see a photo of that.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

yeah im doing a oral only cycle this time an was going to see my gains.. an then possibly do a injectable after I do the research as I have just read the posts about kids an their issues.. an I have a caloric intake of 5200 to 6000 calories a day

Can you detail your diet too please.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

an Im around 6 or 7% body fat right now, an my diet right now consists of protein shake an 2-4 eggs in the morning for breakfast with toast, lunch normally consists of a 8-10oz chicken breast with spinach an rice
    an my dinner is normally either chicken or 8-14 oz steak with baked potato an spinach an I make 2-4 protein shakes a day along with eating through out the day
    but my diet doesn't really change I also eat a lot of cottage cheese blue berries an fish to go along with everything those are normally my snacks the cottage cheese n blueberries as I mix them

an im using the protein from walmart the 60 gram bottle of it I occasionally will eat out with the wife an I still stick to about the same some form of grilled chicken or steak or fish
    I try an eat very clean also I don't do dairy products as I am lactose intolerant so I replace with soymilk

this pic is recent
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle looking for a lil advice-20990_10151416509742874_340897994_n.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by boostedcobra04
    this pic is recent
    Lean yes. It might be the lighting but it doesn't look like 6-7%. Use this a reference

First Cycle looking for a lil advice-image-2177545472.jpg

Can you write out your diet with macros and calories for each meal/snack? It doesn't look like near 6000 cals but looks way overboard on protein. Thanks.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Also interested into what type of cottage cheese you eat?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I get the 2% low fat an im not 100% sure on calories for each meal but my nutrionist said im right around 5000 to 5600 a day so I was just using that as a base

even tho im lactose intolerant I tolerate it cause of the source of protein an I still want to eat clean but hard to eat clean n increase caloric intake but I also think its cause of how I workout... so im just trying to cycle to put a lil mass on an id be happy

even tho im lactose intolerant I tolerate it cause of the source of protein an I still want to eat clean but hard to eat clean n increase caloric intake but I also think its cause of how I workout... so im just trying to cycle to put a lil mass on an id be happy
    I'm a little bit lost that you can choose to tolerate something that you are intolerant to?!

Mate, if you don't know how much you eat then you will struggle to progress. You need to write down what you eat and work out your calories and macro's.

What do you think would happen to your weight on cycle if you ate what normally keeps you at maintenance? Then what would happen if you kept eating the same when your cycle ended?

Not trying to be an arse here, just trying to understand what you understand
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

well it just makes my stomach hurt that's why I stay away from it an I figured I would just double everything I eat normally just have a lot bigger portions as I still want to keep my lean look but ill sit down an figure them out, but on the other note any suggestions on the cycle how I should take it to make it as most effective

Any cycle is irrelevant without a diet plan in all honesty.

Are you saying you were going to double everything while on cycle?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

yeah I was just going to double everything since this is what maintains my weight now figure if I double my food intake n keep the same protein diet an look for other ways to increase caloric intake during cycle an find a good place to start an just maintain after cause im not looking to do multiple cycles just one or 2 to get me where I want and maintaining

Well, taking in an additional 5000 calories per day would be, not only a sh1tload of food and unhealthy, it would be liable to make you fat.

Mate, seriously work out what you eat. When you've done that post it in the nutrition forum and let me know and I will visit it there. Unless you get your diet sorted and try and train, AAS free, with a lean bulking diet then AAS should be at the back of your mind.

Aside from the diet issue you have proposed using compounds that should never be used on their own. If you can, cancel the order.

Once your diet is in order, and you start gaining, then you can start to research beginner AAS cycles and the ancillaries that go with, and after.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

an why cant I use them 2 together? an im just going to follow one of the diets on the forum here and see how it works

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    4 shakes a day?? This is not food. You really need to eat buddy.

an why cant I use them 2 together? an im just going to follow one of the diets on the forum here and see how it works
    Do you know what those compounds do? And their side effects/health implications?

I'm at a loss why you can't/won't work out what you eat and decide instead to run a random diet? TBH, if you can't put the time in then you have no business considering AAS.

Do the research, fine tune your diet and you will be healthier and safer in the long run.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

this went way further into what I wanted to know I just simply wanted to know dosage for it but ill jus do research an figure it out on my own and ill do the numbers n just match it up with one of the other diets on here and trade 2-3 of the shakes for a small meal instead

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    this went way further into what I wanted to know I just simply wanted to know dosage for it but ill jus do research an figure it out on my own and ill do the numbers n just match it up with one of the other diets on here and trade 2-3 of the shakes for a small meal instead
    Take the advice!!!!. If your diet is poor, you're wasting your time with gear. These guys aren't paid to sit and answer questions all day. They do it because they are passionate about fitness and know what it takes to be successful.

Blow them off and you'll be disappointed with your results. NOTHING happens without a rock solid nutrition plan.

Looking at your picture it is obvious you aren't eating correctly to gain lean mass - nutritionist or not!

i'm not blowing anybody off, they just completely went around my original question about the dosages for it, I wont be getting my gear for another 2-3 weeks so ill have time to figure out my nutritional plan by the time it arrives an ill be able to tell if I get gains by changing it up this next day or so after doing more research on diets, but I don't know the dosage on it so trying to get that figured out, so I can get it written down with the other information I have..

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i'm not blowing anybody off, they just completely went around my original question about the dosages for it, I wont be getting my gear for another 2-3 weeks so ill have time to figure out my nutritional plan by the time it arrives an ill be able to tell if I get gains by changing it up this next day or so after doing more research on diets, but I don't know the dosage on it so trying to get that figured out, so I can get it written down with the other information I have..
    Our guys come at this from a total approach. Doses won't matter if your diet is off. I'm not trying to bust your nuts but every day guys come in here looking for quick answers thinking a few steroids are the answer. They have the wrong impression about body building and assume injecting or swallowing anabolics will transform them over night into the next Mr. Olympia or Jeff Seid. The pros eat more in two meals than most guys do all day. Nutrition is the foundation upon which steroids will make your gains better. If your foundation (nutrition) is weak, your results will be poor and your efforts futile.

There are plenty of sites that will simply give doses without giving any thought to the entire process needed for success. Those sites are a waste of time and its not how we operate here.

These guys won't steer you wrong. Their advice will lead to the results you seek.

okay I appreciate it

well as of today this is what my diet will consist of. so anything I should change 6.00 the day starts, 2 scoops of eas protein with water

6.15am 2 slices of wholemeal bread with 1 large bannana, 4 whole eggs, 1/2 cup whoel grain

oats

7.30am 2 scoops of eas protein (a combination of whey, caisein, and soy) with 2 or 3 pieces of fruit bananas

7.45-9.00am train

9.00am post workout shake 50grams of whey 60g of carbs (carbs supplied by gatorade mix) AND 2.5g L-Glutamine with a multivitamin

10.00am 8oz (PRECOOKED WIEGHT) of lean ground beef with a Wendy's Broccoli and Cheese Potato.

12.30pm 2 scoops of EAS with 1 pint (16 oz) of milk and 80 grams of oats and 1 orange

15.15pm 2.5 buffalo chicken thighs with large portion of pasta and 1 apple

18.00pm 1 tin of 6oz. tuna 4 slices of wholemeal bread

21.30pm sandwhich usually chicken turkey or cheese OPTIONAL

Calories
    grams cals %total
    Total: 4732
    Fat: 123 1110 24%
    Sat: 46 414 9%
    Poly: 16 144 3%
    Mono: 34 308 7%
    Carbs: 543 1922 42%
    Fiber: 62 0 0%
    Protein: 393 1572 34%
    Alcohol: 0 0 0%
    Last edited by boostedcobra04; 06-21-2013 at 09:51 AM.

which is a lot different from my original diet but ive talked to few people as ive been posting here and did some of my own numbers an just changed out a few things in mine where I didn't match up cause lately I haven't been sticking to my diet a eating as often cause of work/school schedule was interfering so I would make shakes so im goin to do a lot less shakes an eat every 2-3 hrs
    an from every forum ive read so far this seems to be the best way including on here

if any suggestions or changes from this let me know if you have the time thanks also will be taken out some of the fruits an skipping the wendys an substituting with homemade
    Last edited by boostedcobra04; 06-21-2013 at 09:50 AM.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    4 shakes a day?? This is not food. You really need to eat buddy.
    This^^^^

You are also above 10% body fat btw I would say 12 to 13%. Shakes are supplement and are a used for when food is not readily available or in a pinch. I don't know how your nutrtionist is getting over 5k calories a day?

Simply stated you aren't eating enough and I would not recommend using aas until you get your natural lbm up. Plus an oral only cycle is foolish since chances are you won't keep any of the gains especially when you aren't even eating well

Can you repost your diet in the nutrition forum as requested?

FYI, you don't need any more than 200g pro and I can't see where all those carbs come from. Perhaps you could break down the individual meals, into macro's, for me when you repost it.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

MakeEveryRepCount is offline Junior Member
    Definitely better than your first diet. Carb intake looked like a cut. I gain weight easily and would have a hard time on the level you originally said you were intaking.

Thread Information