Numberline is offline New Member

First Cycle swelling issues

Ireland, 32, 6'5, 223lbs, 10.5% BF

Hows it going lads, so started my first cycle 5 weeks ago. Im running 60mg Anavar ED with and .5ml EOD shot of Bio-Genetics Ripped 200 which is 200mg/1ml ( this is made up of Tren Ace 100mg, Masteron 50mg & Test P 50mg) I had to wait on the rip blend so I only started that two weeks after the Var. so the rip blend is in its 4th week roughly. My issue is as follows...

First shot to right glute was painful, I expected that, was stiff for about 1 day then it was fine. 2nd shot was to my left glute didn't hurt at all and no stiffness or soreness at all. I am now on my 11th shot roughly and I have been only rotating right/left glute over that time i.e ive done 6 in my left and 5 in my right. Now my last two shots, one each to my right and left glute started off fine, but then on day 3 both started to swell in the area at the TOP of my glute, the upper most region. Id say where the muscle attaches to the bone more or less. It is about 1inch to 2 inches above the injection site and feels like a golf ball under the skin. No discolouration just sore to stretch and massage. I have no problem with the pain at all its just a slight worry seeing as every other shot before that was fine and had little to no pain at all.

I have read as many posts as in can find on this and other sites in relation to muscle soreness due to Im but its just a niggling feeling in the back of my head that I have to stop using my glute now for a week or so. I should mention my last shot in my right glute (that brought on serious pain/stiffness ) was Friday last week and that swelling and pain subsided completely by say day 5 but seeing as I shot my left glute on Monday im dealing with this EXACT same pain/stiffness AND size swelling as I did in my right glute.

One thing I did think of was that i'm nearly at the end of the bottle of rip and is there any chance its more concentrated maybe and is tougher on the muscle? I was due to do my right glute last night but I went into my right quad for the first time ever just because I didn't want to upset the area of my right glute again and now THAT was a different story altogether!! did my research located the area correctly pin went in felt like I was cutting my quad open but aspirated correctly etc and proceeded with the shot. My quad was sore instantly and im putting that down to virgin muscle but monitoring it for the same swelling in my glutes.

I should also mention im using 23g 1.25 blues for my shot and I follow hygiene and prep techniques religiously. Everything that you guys have recommended on other posts in relation to proper method and all videos on youtube have been researched to the point of madness. So all other things considered, what is the issue with both my glutes swelling up so much only now in my 6th and 5th shot in each?

Sorry for long post I just wanted to be as clear as possible.

Sounds like u got quite a severe pip coming each shot. It doesn't sound like an infection with no redness. Not hot to the touch I take it?. I'd look at rotating with Delta n flutes and then quads. Quads are known to come up the most painful I'm afraid. Usually over the next day for 2 or more days until ur used to it. I get quite a pain and swell n I know all my stuff is clean. Legit. On weight and the correct esters/compounds. If u think there's a risk of minor contamination then cook ur vials (autoclave or pressure cook em)20-30mins at 120-130c. Least u know ur safe then

Honestly they are/were hot to touch but then my bodytemp is normally high and even higher now with the rip blend (night sweats etc) but no change in colour or bruising of the area at all and as I said after 5 days my right glute cleared up with zero sign of swelling/pain or the golf ball lump, everything is back to normal there. Could it just be simply over use of these areas EOD? I have never considered delts with the 1.25 needle but I will look into that now. Id be fairly confident the bottle is not contaminated as I keep everything sterile as possible ( I do know that nothing is completely sterile) and I suppose I will know in the next day or two with my quad, as you said , whether or not theres a problem with the vial?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Ya cant keep slamming the same 2 spots and not have a reaction, choose some new sites like delts quads and chest

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Do delts 25g 1" and keep rotating as for your glutes I've had this same as you what I did after suffering the first time is put a ice pack on it for as long as its cold sit on it or lye and then put deep heat on it this works for me 100% and its away in 2 days do this about 2 times a day plenty of deep heat the ice gets the swelling down faster and the heat gets the blood going to heal it .

drake4243 is offline Member
    I agree with everyone you need to pin everywhere delt, glutes and thighs rotating evenly between all your shots. Also this is not a very good first cycle it does not sound like you are having an issue with your gea,r but if you are you would know which one is the cause, way to heavy for a first cycle. I hope you are running hcg on this as well that tren has tottally shut your reproductive system down so Testicular atrophy is in full effect if you are not which could mess it up for life possible, I don’t man I do advise you get some if you are not on it now asap anyways good luck.

Guys thanks a mill for the advice. really appreciate it, Drake I haven't noticed any sides at all since starting besides night sweats nads haven't shrunk in anyway.. yet.. but having said that im only taking a relatively small dose of .5ml eod and I was more interested in running the var on its own but was advised it was bad practice to run an oral without something running underneath it? i.e the rip blend as described? I wont be going over .5ml and im only running the entire cut for 8 weeks and have pct in place due to start the week after I finish?

Thread Information