Thread: Antidepressants

mrcina is offline New Member

Antidepressants

Hey guys,i am currently on antidepressants (at nearly the end of my treatment-felling better) and want to take steroids (Boldenone +Sustanon ) would that be an problem?Tnx

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    That depends on many things. Normally just in general no, but each person different. What your depression is, why, where is your head at, your self-esteem, goals and so much more. As far as the drugs mixing that isn't the problem. If that's what you want to know.

I'm on Prozac, and Lamictal and It doesn't effect me any different...the mix I mean....crazy mike

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    I will add this. Steroids CAN in some cases enhance your emotions by the way of aggression. This has been my experience, so my temper when driven by mania has increased with the use of aas thus caused some anger/temper issues. I speak for myself here and will say I am not speaking for the majority. But for me, this is REAL. ....crazy mike

Thanks Mike i got the answer that i needed.

AlinSR is offline new member
    Get your mind right for a while, then maybe in a year you can do some research and possibly try some stuff.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcina View Post
    Hey guys,i am currently on antidepressants (at nearly the end of my treatment-felling better) and want to take steroids(Boldenone+Sustanon) would that be an problem?Tnx
    It really depends on the person and how serious your depression is.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcina View Post
    Hey guys,i am currently on antidepressants (at nearly the end of my treatment-felling better) and want to take steroids(Boldenone+Sustanon) would that be an problem?Tnx
    well if you plan on having a sex life they will :/
    dont know how roids will fix in the mix BUT antidepressants and sex are not good bed fellows sadly

RipOwens is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart

well if you plan on having a sex life they will :/
    dont know how roids will fix in the mix BUT antidepressants and sex are not good bed fellows sadly
    Yea, they really don't.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Be careful with SSRI's and tamoxifen . Tamoxifen's bioactivation to endoxifen via CYP450 2D6 enzyme may be inhibited. The metabolite endoxifen is responsible for much of tamoxifen'd anti-estrogenic activity.

Depends what meds your on but possibly look into citalopram or escitalopram as anti-depressants if you plan on using tamoxifen

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    Be careful with SSRI's and tamoxifen . Tamoxifen's bioactivation to endoxifen via CYP450 2D6 enzyme may be inhibited. The metabolite endoxifen is responsible for much of tamoxifen'd anti-estrogenic activity.

Depends what meds your on but possibly look into citalopram or escitalopram as anti-depressants if you plan on using tamoxifen
    Wellbutrin and Tamoxifen have a serious drug interaction...I had to find out the hard way and stop my Wellbutrin 24hours before going into PCT, something I missed when researching. Doh!

I use Elicea and Misar at low doses-i have a sort of mild panic disorder.

A_Grant is offline Junior Member
    It depends on the drug.

Personnally, I was on Remeron while on my last cycle (not for depression tough) and I was OK.

The best thing to do would be to tell your prescribing doctor, depending on where you live (if aas are a criminal offence, maybe not a good idea). The other option woulb be to post the compounds and dosage here, maybe we can help further.

The dosages are-Elicea(Escitalopramum) one pill at morning 10mg and Elicea(alprazolamum) 0,12mg in morning and 0,25mg at evening.

Jiggylow is offline New Member
    I'm on lamictal and just got done with a 16 week cycle. Seemed ok to me but I've been stable for awhile now.

Thread Information