thehor is offline Member

Creatine mono on a test e only cycle?

Will this give me better results or should I just do a test e only cycle?

Creatine at 5 grams a day is probably the best supplement out there.

No need to cycle on and off.

thehor is offline Member
    I mean while on a steriod cycle?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I liked my look a lot better without it. I didn't feel like it did much besides add water weight. Some people swear by it though

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Years ago....

before I began taking anything other than a multi, I began with creatine. My workouts were more intense, and my progress increased more so than without. I was adding at least one rep per set to most of my routines. This wasn't always the case before creatine.

So I would suggest ALWAYS take creatine, unless prepping for a show and the water weight is a concern.

Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member
    I swear by creatine. Its always given me a noticeable edge.

Yeah 5gs a day. Don't miss a day. Some take after I take throughout my workout. Gaining water is arguably a part of how it works. N if ppl are prepping for a show they need to be as dry as possible. To the point of dehydration even.

Thehor,

Take the creatine while on a test cycle and continue taking the creatine when you come off the test cycle.
    There is no need to cycle on and off creatine.

thehor is offline Member
    Sounds good. Yea I love creatine and its been 2 months since I have been on it. I will start this monday thank you. Should I load or just do 5 grams a day?

AlinSR is offline new member
    Load if you want a quick weight gain(5-6lbs) or if you want a slower gain, take 5g before and 5g after. I prefer 10g postworkout with sugar.

stpete is offline Banned
    I take 5gms in the morning w/ all my vitamins and 5 gms right before workout. If i want to bulk i take an additional 5gms right after my workout.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thehor View Post
    Will this give me better results or should I just do a test e only cycle?
    You could use the CREATINE sure. I typically save mine for off cycle but you can use it with your test E.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post

You could use the CREATINE sure. I typically save mine for off cycle but you can use it with your test E.
    Why would you not use it on cycle as well

brazuka is offline Associate Member
    edit
    Last edited by brazuka; 06-22-2013 at 09:15 PM.

DexterMorgan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I usually take it when I'm bulking, I've notice slight strength increases and dehydration.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    If youre trying to gauge the effect the test has on your body, I wouldn't add creatine now. I'd wait until the cycle is over (not including pct - just until the drug is out of your system)

Part of cycling, if you plan on doing it more than once, is figuring out what dose is optimal for your unique physiology. Hard to do that with creatine added. Basically, it stores itself in muscle tissue for use as needed during stress. IMO it's a variable that would make it.difficult to tell how much was AAS and how much was due to creatine.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    If youre trying to gauge the effect the test has on your body, I wouldn't add creatine now. I'd wait until the cycle is over (not including pct - just until the drug is out of your system)

Part of cycling, if you plan on doing it more than once, is figuring out what dose is optimal for your unique physiology. Hard to do that with creatine added. Basically, it stores itself in muscle tissue for use as needed during stress. IMO it's a variable that would make it.difficult to tell how much was AAS and how much was due to creatine.
    If you take it year round it no longer is a variable. In fact, if you take it off cycle, but then quit while on, you just created a change that would not be due to AAS. Id u want to judge how your body reacts to the AAS, you would want to keep things as close to the same as possible.
    Last edited by OnTheSauce; 06-23-2013 at 04:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post

If you take it year round it no longer is a variable. In fact, if you take it off cycle, but then quit while on, you just created a change that would not be due to AAS. Id u want to judge how your body reacts to the AAS, you would want to keep things as close to the same as possible.
    Exactly. No messing round. Just keep it simple. 5g's after workout (I spread mine throughout workout and after in bottle of water)
    5g's am on non workout days

Thread Information