judo jay is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

my first testosterone cypionate cycle

I scored a bottle of test cypionate from a friend its 2000mg/10mL is this enough to run my first cycle

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You mean it's 200mg/ml?

Layout your planned cycle, including ancillaries and PCT. also please list your stats.

In answer to your question though, no.
    Last edited by Back In Black; 06-22-2013 at 01:32 PM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You mean it's 200mg/ml?

Layout your planned cycle, including ancillaries and PCT. also please list your stats.

In answer to your question though, no.
    No to the Q...
    Do as BIB asked and get the whole thing in a plan START to FINISH. With your AI and PCT.
    Your first cycle should be approx. 400 - 500 mg @ week so at 200mg/mL and you have 10 times that in a 10mL bottle you only have enough for a 5 week cycle @ 400mg week. Understand. You should go 10 - weeks so 2 x bottles of 10mL will get you 400mg wk x 10 weeks.
    So that's the general thought process to answer you. ...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-22-2013 at 02:42 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    10 weeks right mike

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    10 weeks right mike
    Thanks coach ....cm

Blog Entries
    here's my plan... I want to do 400mgs a week for the 10 weeks as recommended. now should I break the 400 into 2 shots of 200 per week so its more evenly distributed? I am not sure about pct what is the best route? I train strength and conditioning and that is were I want to gain. I have been training judo\jiu-jitsu 3 times a week and in between I do cardio and the strength, conditioning and technique for 6 years. I have a good balanced diet I eat tons of protein in food form and powder supplement. thanks for your input its greatly appreciated as im completely new to this.

Blog Entries
    im 5'10 and weigh in at 200 my bf is about 15%

Height
    Bodyfat%
    Training history

HCG ?
    AI?
    What has your PCT research told you?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Blog Entries
    ok im gonna do some research on this site cause there is a lot more to this than just the test I will post again when I am more informed

Quote Originally Posted by judo jay
    ok im gonna do some research on this site cause there is a lot more to this than just the test I will post again when I am more informed
    Ok buddy

Read the stickies, everything you need to learn is in there.

It's much better if you read and learn why things need to be taken rather than just be told. Just update this thread when you have a plan

We also have a great nutrition forum where you could spend a little time to fine tune your diet.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Ok buddy

Read the stickies, everything you need to learn is in there.

It's much better if you read and learn why things need to be taken rather than just be told. Just update this thread when you have a plan

We also have a great nutrition forum where you could spend a little time to fine tune your diet.
    ^^^^ Yep, and yep. What was said here is the best advice for you right NOW. As was said, you need to know for yourself the way it works, why and how etc... So good luck and as BIB said come back to this thread, whenever, it's your thread so to speak and you can keep it going anytime you want to come back with more Q's if you please. Also on another one . again, be cool read listen, plan and ask. Then ask again... ...crazy mike

Blog Entries
    200lbs
    5'10
    15%bf
    6 years of strength and conditioning

weeks 1-12 400mg test cypionate 2 injections of 200mg twice a week
    weeks 13-14 off
    pct weeks 15-16 nolvadex 40mg a day
    week 16 nolvadex 20mg a day

also I don't want to have to much water retention so im gonna keep the carbs and fat to a minamum but what about adding an oral like proviron if I do do I run it the who cycle weeks 1-12

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Week 14-16: 40mg Nolvadex ED
    Week 16-18: 20mg Noladex ED
    Week 14-18: Clomid 100/50/50/50

How about HCG and AI?

Week 2-12: HCG 250ui every 3.5 days
    Week 1-12: Arimidex at .25mg EOD or Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD

I would bump up the cypionate to 500mg. If you're going to shut your self down might as well make the best of it.

Quote Originally Posted by judo jay View Post
    200lbs
    5'10
    15%bf

weeks 13-14 off

also I don't want to have to much water retention so im gonna keep the carbs and fat to a minamum but what about adding an oral like proviron if I do do I run it the who cycle weeks 1-12
    Keep your first cycle test only so if sides arise they are easier to combat. You need an AI for on cycle and i suggest running hcg during the cycle as well.

200lbs
    5'10
    15%bf

weeks 13-14 off

You don't need anything but the Test. What is the Proviron going to do for you. WHERE IS YOUR AI am I missing this. This is why you need to read and learn. Test will turn into Estrogen the E2 goes up the Gyno come in. You are not educated enough to move forward. Every time you post you show us that you don't have the basic understanding. Read up. I'm done now, and I think we have all told you enough for you to get educated on your own to enough degree as to get to the basics. ...crazy mike

Blog Entries
    man a lot more to this than I thought thanks for the input and patience im going to do 10mg a day nolvadex as an ai I believe that this is what I read others do I forgot to put it with the last post and I think that's as complex as I want to get on this first cycle

man a lot more to this than I thought thanks for the input and patience im going to do 10mg a day nolvadex as an ai I believe that this is what I read others do I forgot to put it with the last post and I think that's as complex as I want to get on this first cycle
    Wrong, Nolva is not an AI. Liquidex, Aromasin , are two of the Ai's that are taken from day one and thru-out the whole cycle. Just stop and read for now is all I can say. Look, just look at some of the beginner cycles described on this forum. Search beginner's cycles, typical. Some else can give you the exact link, I don't have it on hand but can find it just like you can. ...crazy mike

I will post here for you once more. You need to understand who, what, why and when so to speak. What does what and what causes what. UNDERSTAND don't just do because someone say you should do. That's enough out of me. ...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-22-2013 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by judo jay
    No nolvadex does not reduce circulating estrogen in the body. It competes for the receptor in you mammary glands reducing the chance of gyno. Nolvadex is much better used as a pct med unless you cannot control gyno with the use of an AI. Arimidex or aromasin are much better choices for on cycle AI

Blog Entries
    thanks

Have your diet looked at in the nutrition forum, it not low carbs and low fat that will stop bloat it's low sodium and correct use of an AI. In fact, low carbs and low fats will likely hinder your gains as you are less likely to eat enough to promote growth in muscle tissue.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Blog Entries
    will do buddy thanks

Thread Information