DS_Slater is offline New Member

Can I add mct oil to my vial of test suspension?

Would it be possible to add mct oil to my vial of test suspension for site enhancement purposes? I've read on how to made site enhancement oil from mct oil, and ba, but can I just skip that whole process and safely put mct oil in the vial of steroids and inject that? I need to bring up my left arm, I've been blessed with shitty left arm genetics, my right arm has a peak, a brachialis, and grows at a decent rate, my left arm however has no peak, no brachialis, no thickness, and the shoulder and tricep also don't grow at all, I always work both arms with dumbells and cables and even cables for back exercises so they both get worked equally but this is just genetics unfortunately...

stpete is offline Banned
    No. you need to reconstruct your training. Plain and simple. And why would you think "site injections" work? Doesn't work that way at all unless you use synthol. And good luck w/that...

DS_Slater is offline New Member
    It is synthol, synthol is mct oil and ba, mostly... I'm just asking if it would be sterile to add mct oil to my vial of steroids I instead of doing the whole process of combining mct oil and ba and heating it etc...

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by DS_Slater
    It is synthol, synthol is mct oil and ba, mostly... I'm just asking if it would be sterile to add mct oil to my vial of steroids I instead of doing the whole process of combining mct oil and ba and heating it etc...
    No it's not you need to the right amount of the correct triglycerides and also the active ingredient is silica same as dermal fillers ie plastic
    Your mct oil is just coconut oil refined

Thread Information