ROBmbp is offline New Member

Question Winny/Deca combo best for ice hockey? Need advice please

I need to boost my performance for playing ice hockey. I am 6ft, 218 pounds and super fit. Not looking to bulk up, got lots of that, but am looking to increase strength, performance, endurance and slight aggression. I have read that winstrol and deca are a good combination. I am halfway through my season and my performance has slumped a bit. I need to finish off with improved results. I have tried nearly every over-the-counter crap but it really has done nothing to aid in my training and performance.

Can you give me your thoughts on a good combo and dosages?

DexterMorgan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you gonna use Winnie/Deca you need to use test with it.

Best thing you can do is to start reading those stickies in this forum section. There is a lot to learn if you wish to cycle correctly.

Can u give better stats so we can help?

So many opinions in many different threads. I was hoping to find a similar user (hockey player) and see what they have to say. Most of the users are serious gym goers, fitness guys. I will continue my search and try come to a good conclusion then.

dogtags is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBmbp View Post
    I am 6ft, 218 pounds and super fit.

Not looking to bulk up, got lots of that, but am looking to increase strength, performance, endurance and slight aggression. I have tried nearly every over-the-counter crap but it really has done nothing to aid in my training and performance.

How old are you OP. and you are 6" 218lbs and "Super fit"? Not sure about that.

Whats your diet look like? The solution on your problems may be there, let us know

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBmbp
    So many opinions in many different threads. I was hoping to find a similar user (hockey player) and see what they have to say. Most of the users are serious gym goers, fitness guys. I will continue my search and try come to a good conclusion then.
    Winstrol and testosterone is one of the combos used when Ben Johnson won the gold medal for running in the Olympics. (Of course he had to return it! Lol) deca is good for joints and preventing injuries, but not sure how it would be when you are super active like hockey. Just my 2 cents. * this is mostly broscience though, so keep that in mind*

I just watched a ESPN doc on Ben Johnson that's what was stated in the movie.

AlinSR is offline new member
    If you are set on doing them, I'd recommend 500mg test and that's it.

Yeah if you have never cycled then test alone will give you huge results!!!

I am only carrying around 16% body fat, as at my last DEXA scan. Diet is good, high protein, tons of fresh veggies and fruit. No comp carbs at night. Usually have carbs around lunch as I have training and games in the evenings. Late snacks are usually plain yoghurt, bananas with a protein shake. Dont drink anything but water (couple cups of java during the day and green tea) but nothing else.

So maybe Winstrol 50mg ED, Decca 200mg EW & Test E/C 600mg EW? Do this for like 8/12 weeks?

Found that on another thread and the responses were all positive.

So maybe Winstrol 50mg ED, Decca 200mg EW & Test E/C 600mg EW? Do this for like 8/12 weeks?

Found that on another thread and the responses were all positive.
    The average start dose for deca is 300-400 per wk. the winny is about 50 Mgs.

Is this your first time with AAS?

Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    The average start dose for deca is 300-400 per wk. the winny is about 50 Mgs.

Is this your first time with AAS?
    Yes it is.

Yes it is.
    I would only run test, it will give you extreme strength and speed gains. If you introduce other compounds it will be wasted. You have to grow into your cycles. The first time I ran testosterone at 300 mgs a week i felt super human! Tons of energy, huge strength and speed gains and a mental edge that other steroids will never be able to give you. Also if you start off with more then 1 compound you will not know works for you, all steroids work different for different people. Test is pretty universal...

Test will give you everything you need at first. Enjoy the ride and good luck!

You will also need a AI, and good PCT!

How old r u?
    If u 25+ I would do test only for 12 weeks.

Thread Information