exballer is offline New Member

Need help starting Testosterone Cypionate Cycle

What's up everyone. First, I'd like to say that from what I've read so far there are some really knowledgeable people on here with some great advice that, unfortunately, has gone a bit over my head lol Secondly, if I have inadvertently violated protocol I respectfully apologize.

So about me: I am 41, 6'3"-265lbs with an estimated 30% bf right now. I am an ex-pro athlete so I have some experience/ knowledge but it's out dated and a vague memory now. I retired in 1999 and did use steroids during my career - I did a 10 week cycle in the off season of deca /win and used vitamin B12 shots during the season to try and maintain. Life on the road is full of fast food and beer and very little time for the gym compared to the off season so it was difficult to maintain all the work from the off season.

About a year ago I had a knee scope and then a full shoulder reconstruction. Although I am fully recovered now from the surgeries my body fat has paid the price. The lack of exercise combined with hitting the big 4-Oh has given me the classic beer belly and I am finally physically healthy and mentally ready to get back in shape. I have been in the gym for a while now hitting the cardio especially hard but I am looking to take things to next level.

Here's my situation:

I have 12ml of Testosterone Cypionate to work with.

I really need to know everything from A to Z.

-How do I set up my cycle? How many weeks and how do I divide up the doses?
    - Do I need to couple this with anything else?
    -I plan on keeping my cardio pretty high- 45 min, 3-4 times a week
    and increasing weight and lowering reps in my work out--that ok?
    - I need the PCT's laid out like I'm mentally challenged please lol? which one(s), dosage and how long?

Any info would be greatly appreciated
    Thank you in advance

Ex-Baller

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Honestly bro with your bf at 30% I suggest you hold off on cycling. Hit the nutrition forum and those gurus will have you in shape in no time and that will give you the opportunity to read through the beginner cycle stickys and pct stickys. All the information you desire is right there

DexterMorgan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As Jim said, get in shape 1st. If the nutritional knowledge isn't there, you wont be able to maintain, and will lose all your gains before PCT's over. Strong foundation is a must before using steroids .

You can't do anything with 12 ml of test. You need enough for 12 weeks.

But if you're going to cycle anyways, start reading stickies and do a lot of research before you start. Things have changed, there is a lot learn, so much more info and ancillaries available than there were a decade ago.

exballer is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice guys.I was afraid you'd all say that! lol I was hoping it would help lose BF as I gained muscle but I guess that's not the case. How much do I need for 12 week cycle?

I realize I'm out of my league here with you all but I guess you gotta start somewhere lol

thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by exballer View Post
    Thanks for the advice guys.I was afraid you'd all say that! lol I was hoping it would help lose BF as I gained muscle but I guess that's not the case. How much do I need for 12 week cycle?

I realize I'm out of my league here with you all but I guess you gotta start somewhere lol

thanks again
    Test won't do anything for your bodyfat, diet will. You need 3 10ml vials, for 12wk 500mg/wk cycle.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan

Test won't do anything for your bodyfat, diet will. You need 3 10ml vials, for 12wk 500mg/wk cycle.
    But to run a correct cycle you need much more than that... You will want to research the use of hcg during your cycle to maintain tedticular function. The use of an AI during your cycle to keep your estrogen in check and the use of serms for pct. as I stated earlier start with the nutrition forum. Get your diet dialed in and research for a future cycle

AlinSR is offline new member
    Quote Originally Posted by exballer View Post
    What's up everyone. First, I'd like to say that from what I've read so far there are some really knowledgeable people on here with some great advice that, unfortunately, has gone a bit over my head lol Secondly, if I have inadvertently violated protocol I respectfully apologize.

So about me: I am 41, 6'3"-265lbs with an estimated 30% bf right now. I am an ex-pro athlete so I have some experience/ knowledge but it's out dated and a vague memory now. I retired in 1999 and did use steroids during my career - I did a 10 week cycle in the off season of deca /win and used vitamin B12 shots during the season to try and maintain. Life on the road is full of fast food and beer and very little time for the gym compared to the off season so it was difficult to maintain all the work from the off season.

About a year ago I had a knee scope and then a full shoulder reconstruction. Although I am fully recovered now from the surgeries my body fat has paid the price. The lack of exercise combined with hitting the big 4-Oh has given me the classic beer belly and I am finally physically healthy and mentally ready to get back in shape. I have been in the gym for a while now hitting the cardio especially hard but I am looking to take things to next level.

Here's my situation:

I have 12ml of Testosterone Cypionate to work with.

I really need to know everything from A to Z.

-How do I set up my cycle? How many weeks and how do I divide up the doses?
    - Do I need to couple this with anything else?
    -I plan on keeping my cardio pretty high- 45 min, 3-4 times a week
    and increasing weight and lowering reps in my work out--that ok?
    - I need the PCT's laid out like I'm mentally challenged please lol? which one(s), dosage and how long?

Any info would be greatly appreciated
    Thank you in advance

Ex-Baller
    Sounds like to me you need to workout naturally for a few months a then jump on the low dose test train.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Welcome my friend. As they told you right, hold off for a while. You have much to learn before you do this. You don't have enough and you don't have everything you need. Other very important stuff. So please read up on the steroid profiles, the sticky's for beginners, You are a beginner at this juncture. Read up get a more general education so you can start to put the right stuff with the right stuff the correct way m by your own understanding. Then oyu can ask better Q's and get better answers. Good luck ...crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    But to run a correct cycle you need much more than that... You will want to research the use of hcg during your cycle to maintain tedticular function. The use of an AI during your cycle to keep your estrogen in check and the use of serms for pct. as I stated earlier start with the nutrition forum. Get your diet dialed in and research for a future cycle
    Absolutely, Test, AI, SERMs for PCT, HCG (not required, but highly recommended). All that cost a lot of money, not to mention pre, mid, and post pct blood work cost. Just something to keep in mind. Test is pretty cheap, well built cycle isn't.
    Last edited by DexterMorgan; 06-23-2013 at 09:04 PM.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    Absolutely, Test, AI, SERMs for PCT, HCG (not required, but highly recommended). All that cost a lot of money, not to mention pre, mid, and post pct blood work cost. Just something to keep in mind. Test is pretty cheap, well built cycle isn't.
    You see you have already learned and retained some good info on this forum. Cool ya think. Stick around and learn more. If you want some laughs go to the anabolic lounge site on here. Be cool. ...crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    You see you have already learned and retained some good info on this forum. Cool ya think. Stick around and learn more. If you want some laughs go to the anabolic lounge site on here. Be cool. ...crazy mike
    I've read many informative threads on numerous forums since January. It was my new years resolution to put a lot of time into researching before running a cycle. Just few days ago decided to create an account on this forum.
    Last edited by DexterMorgan; 06-23-2013 at 09:38 PM.

Thread Information