BigT343 is offline New Member

Clen/ECA/Cycling questions

Do you have to take 2 doses of ECA per day to really feel the effects? Is intense cardio ok on ECA/Clen ? Can you take Clen 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off and take ECA on the off weeks? Also how does each one affect you sexually?

AlinSR is offline new member
    Clen for two weeks, the eca for two weeks is a great idea. You could start with one dose and when you feel like it's not working as well, then up the dose.

BigT343 is offline New Member
    Thanks! Any input on whether you have to take ECA twice a day to feel it and how either affect you sexually?

Othello is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigT343 View Post
    Thanks! Any input on whether you have to take ECA twice a day to feel it and how either affect you sexually?
    Hey there.

dunno if the below helps:

I used to take ECA about one hour prior to workout...this is how they do it over here in Lebanon...

like a push prior to a tough workout...havent tried it otherwise but funny you should ask about impact on sexuality as I found out it did affect me negatively....the day i take ECA, I have problems with getting it up and libido seems down...way down. havent touched it for almost a year now...did some research on web but wasnt able to find anything close to this... so i just stopped it...

I do keep with me E tabs as well as baby aspirin...for the real tough days after like 10 hours teaching at university and consulting with retarded customers I need a push to hit the gym...but every time i grab the pills i remember the effects and just forget about it.

must admit that as a push, it is real effective...in my case it used to boost my workouts pretty well and i come out of the gym super exhausted. Also noticed it cut my appetite quite drastically...

Thread Information