Thread: Needle size

jcrutche is offline Junior Member

Needle size

Test only this cycle and using 22g 1" on quads and 22g 1.5" on glutes. This should be good right? Also this is probably the wrong forum section but would doing squats 3 times a week be bad? Thanks.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    I have been using 22g 1.5 for a longtime... Never had a problem. The other 1 inch is good for what your doing as long as you don't have high Bodyfat.

JuicedG.I. is offline New Member
    That should be fine. Squatting three times per week is too much for an "advanced trainee". How much weight are you doing?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    thats fine, not what i use but they will work no problem
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

jcrutche is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicedG.I. View Post
    That should be fine. Squatting three times per week is too much for an "advanced trainee". How much weight are you doing?
    I usually mix it up with olympic squats, powerlifting squats, jump squats. I try not to go super heavy and just get real low. And okay thanks for the help. I've just heard alot of people use 23 or 25 to reduce pain but I haven't had any real problems. Sure I get some pretty good PIP but I'm doing mechanic work right now so I'm on my feet all day an it keeps it pretty loose.

Seems like you know what you are doing. Keep your form, and diversify your workouts like you are. I also like to alternate between heavy weeks and light weeks. I cant really tell a difference between 22 and 23g.. cant even feel the 25g.

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    25g 1.5 inch is the best imo

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmReaper View Post
    25g 1.5 inch is the best imo
    Impossible to use with some thick gear. I can use them since I have eo in everything. But won't work fir everyone

DexterMorgan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I use 25g 1 inch for glutes and quads

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    I will keep it short although my favorite topic, needles and injections. I have used and so can you and everyone a 21G-22-23-25 gauges with 1-1/2" 1" and for special places 5/8".
    The principal is to deliver the compound, water or oil as deep in the muscle as possible. What ever anyone choses to use is just that their own preference. If it draws it will plunge if it SICKS you all the way in it will then plunge and deliver. NOW use what you like and some will say Hey I do that too and some will say, OH I use this??
    Close your eyes and pick one and stab your whatever. That's the short answer to that. Any other Q's about needles, OH I forgot use them once, Ha....crazy mike

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    Impossible to use with some thick gear. I can use them since I have eo in everything. But won't work fir everyone
    Careful Patrick what you say. IN BOLD not true. Not true we must be accurate. It is slow, if cool very slow, if warm will flow better. Will it work, YES. Be patient when drawing and don't fall asleep plunging. HOWEVER like I SAID below what ever you what it will do the trick. Some ways are better BUT THEY ALL ARE OK, clear....crazy mike

I agree with Mike. Very false. I have used 25g with Test cyp, tren ace, test prop. Just takes a min... or five, to pull.
    Last edited by JuicedG.I.; 06-30-2013 at 09:48 PM.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    23/1.25" glutes

25/1" delts/quads

Nothing wrong with 25g does take a little longer but no big deal, only time I had issues was when pinning prop/winny I seemed to be blocking the needle but for some reason if I shook up the syringe mixing the oil/water it would not block...?

Thread Information