Relpur is offline New Member

Feedback for added results in middle of first cycle - Dbol and Test E

I'm in my 6th week of first cycle - finishing my 40mgs ed of dbol and still using 250ml test E twice weekly. I really feel like I've just started to get good results and would like to continue as long as possible. I was actually planning on finishing up within 6-7 weeks from the Test E then doing PCT but have noticed a lot of people cycling for 8-12 weeks easily.

Since this is my first cycle would it be better to stop and start PCT and get a fresh start on another cycle next time or should I continue with the Test E longer? I also am wanting to cut down more and thought about incorporating Albuteral with the Test E and possibly winny for latter part of this cycle. Even if I stop the cycle would it be fine to add Albuteral during PCT?

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Hi what are your stats?

Stats-

Height: ?
    Weight: ?
    BF%: ?
    Cycle Exp: ?
    PCT Knowledge: ?
    Training Exp: ?

Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member
    Test E is normally run for 10 to 12 weeks. Most people get their results from week 6 to 10. Ending earlier than 10 is probably a waste. Run a short ester next time like prop if you want to end at 6 or 8 weeks. And I wouldnt add anything else. Test only for your first cycle. Post your stats...

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    I did the same cycle as you my first time. 10 weeks in my opinion at the dosages you list should give you great results permitting diet/workout routines are spot on. Nothing wrong with just running 10 weeks, you will have plenty of time to do more cycles. Be sure to run a solid pct and work hard thru and after to maintain most of your gains. stats?

Thread Information