BunkerPunk is offline New Member

3rd Cycle Advice

Hey everybody,

I'm researching what would be my 3rd cycle, although I haven't done gear in about five years. I'm 28 yo, 6'1", 215lbs, 17% bf, train 4-5 times per week, nutrition is good but I'm not a pro (nor aspire to be) so I have a cheat meal once every week or two. I don't want to rush this and want to make sure I have everything needed before I start (gear, pct, etc.)

My first two cycles were Test E only 250mg twice a week for 10 weeks, pct was clomid only 50/50/20/20. I admit, I was young and dumb and I didn't really know what I was doing and although I thought I'd done plenty of research, I hadn't. But, luckily I had successful gains, no sides, and the ability to see that I should wait until I could put more time into knowing what is going into my body. I've been a lurker for many years but have just recently signed up to post.

Anyway, I've read quite a bit but can anyone point me to the right post or just let me know what you've stacked with test e to keep the bloating and/or water retention down? I understand anavar is has a short ester and test e is long ester, can they be used together with success? Any other suggestions would be great, just trying to fire up some conversation and get some ideas. Thanks in advance.

BunkerPunkk

mikefree is offline New Member
    If keeping bloating and water retention down is a concern, you could simply add an AI to your Test E only cycle. If you want to add an oral that wont bloat you too but, or at all, try TBol for the first 4 weeks of your cycle at 50mg/day about an hour before training.

Thanks for the input I'll check it out. So if I run the AI during the cycle... When and how long? Whats the advantage/disadvantage over TBol? Thanks.

mikefree is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerPunk View Post
    Thanks for the input I'll check it out. So if I run the AI during the cycle... When and how long? Whats the advantage/disadvantage over TBol? Thanks.
    Run the AI from start to finish. I use Arimidex but Aromasin is also very good. I use .5mg/ED of Arimidex if I'm running over 500mg/wk of Test if I'm running less I adjust it, everyone is different in the way they retain water from estrogen build up, etc. As far as TBol goes its a good kick start to your cycle that doesn't aromatise so there's no extra water retention. You use it because most orals are fast acting and take effect while you wait for the Test to kick in, make sense? TBol IS NOT use to help with bloat or water retention, it's an anabolic steroid and does nothing to help with those matters.

Quote Originally Posted by mikefree View Post
    As far as TBol goes its a good kick start to your cycle that doesn't aromatise so there's no extra water retention. You use it because most orals are fast acting and take effect while you wait for the Test to kick in, make sense?
    Yeah, that makes perfect sense. Being a first time oral kicker for me, would you run it first four weeks or longer? And while I've got you haha (I pick everyone's brain I can), do you have any experience with var? Thinking about using it as a finisher, to tighten up some, but not sure if I'll do that this round or wait. Thanks again, I appreciate all the knowledge.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Not wise to run 2 orals on a cycle but anavar
    Works for me at 80mg per day minimum 10 weeks!!

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Try drop your BF to 15% before starting cycle!!

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    I agree with dropping fat a bit.
    Var is good around 60-80mg ED however 10 weeks is excessive for any oral.
    Tbol is essentially a weaker dbol without as much bloat. Most guys here like it at a higher dose, I generally see 80 as average and 100mg on the high end, because it is not as strong of a compound.

What are your goals? Cut bulk etc...

Jayman, I plan on dropping bf to around 14-15% prior to starting.

ChiveOn, thanks for the input. I'm looking to put on lean muscle, and tighten up a bit in the process. I'd like to put on around at least 10 lbs of lean mass and be around 10-12% bf. BF will come with a cleaner mass building diet. Just trying to figure out what compounds and dosages best suit my goals. Oh and KCCO!

Thread Information