Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Anavar Side Effects?

Imthatgirl is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyMew View Post
    Its not like its huge or anything its just like swollen and really sensitive. :[
    I know, my trainer brought me to the darkside! lol D:
    Came across your post looking for answers similar to yours. Did your swollen clit go away after your cycle? I'm on my 2nd cycle of var taking 10mg a day and my clit is a little bit swollen. This happened on my last cycle but only towards the end but went back to normal when my cycle was done. I'm nervous because it's swollen and I'm only in the 2nd week

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Imthatgirl View Post
    Came across your post looking for answers similar to yours. Did your swollen clit go away after your cycle? I'm on my 2nd cycle of var taking 10mg a day and my clit is a little bit swollen. This happened on my last cycle but only towards the end but went back to normal when my cycle was done. I'm nervous because it's swollen and I'm only in the 2nd week
    go to dave Palumbo. com and order yourself a roidtest test kit. test your var to be sure its actually var and not something like dbol . anything thats androgenic can have these effects rather quickly (and var is NOT androgenic)

Gymgirl16 is offline New Member
    Hey there, I started my first cycle of anavar , The person I got it from told me to take .5 mL in morning and at night. I have been taking it for about a week now, and today I noticed my clit was a little swollen, and SUPER sensitive.
    Im super afraid my vagina will look weird forever. I have had no other effects at all.
    I have read this is normal, but I don’t want my clit to ever look like a penis (no offense)

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymgirl16 View Post
    Hey there, I started my first cycle of anavar , The person I got it from told me to take .5 mL in morning and at night. I have been taking it for about a week now, and today I noticed my clit was a little swollen, and SUPER sensitive.
    Im super afraid my vagina will look weird forever. I have had no other effects at all.
    I have read this is normal, but I don’t want my clit to ever look like a penis (no offense)
    Maybe have it tested to be sure it's really var

I got it from a reliable source, he’s a professional bodybuilder. I could post a picture of it if that helps

Im actually very interested in this subject- as well as the specific type of results you gals git from your first cycle. My wife is getting ready to start her first cycle- had planned on starting her at 10mg split doses and see how she tolerates for 2 wks then make decision on dosage

I take .5ml once the am .5ml at night.
    Honestly I don’t want any crazy side affects (even though anavar supposedly has the least) I just don’t want a mutated vagina.. ever. Ha

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Honestly I don’t want any crazy side affects (even though anavar supposedly has the least) I just don’t want a mutated vagina.. ever. Ha
    How many milligrams (mg) is it per milliliter (ml) ?

Yeah i got ya GG. And even though she has seen that i dont get too many sides and can manage them, she is still understandably nervous about even trying, but really wants to, and ia dead set on giving it a run. So i figure of i can share some other gals experiences and results, she will feel better about it.

Anavar Side Effects?-image.jpg

I drew it back to where it goes to, but I don’t know to convert honestly.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	1.64 MB 
ID:	172910

I drew it back to where it goes to, but I don’t know to convert honestly.
    What does the bottle say about the concentration though? How much anavar per 1 ml. So you know how much anavar you're taking.
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

On the bottle it says 50mL

On the bottle it says 50mL
    Nothing about how many mg per ml? Sounds very strange, how would you know if you're taking way too much... post a picture of the label though...

Gg, it should have a mg dosage on the bottle- like 50mg/50ml or 1mg/ml - some sort of mg info

Anavar Side Effects?-image.jpg

Finally let me upload this...

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	358 
Size:	1.73 MB 
ID:	172911

Finally let me upload this...
    That's 50mg per mL. A lot of women take 5-10mg/day. That would be 1/10 - 1/5 a mL. I suggest a smaller syringe.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    your taking 5x the max recommended female dose.

btw, that bottle says 60ml, dosed at 50 mg/ml.

as PBDC said. you want a 1/10th a ml am and 1/10th pm

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    I just have to shake my head at this........

timzanemuscle is offline Junior Member
    This post makes me want to vomit.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by timzanemuscle View Post
    This post makes me want to vomit.

Thats great timzane, but your need to vomit is irrelevant ans doesnt really help.

GG, you are dosing way too high. At 1ml per day, you are taking in 50mg per day. I would auggewt dropping this immediately, maybe stay off a day or two and let it clear a bit, let levels drop.
    I dont know much about anavar liquid, but at 50mg per day, you will see sides. And probably more than just a swollen clitoris.
    If your anavar is dosed correctly, which i cant say it is or not, once you start up again, you will only need to do 1/10 of a ml or .1 on your syringe. Thats 10mg. If you want to do 20mg, then you could do .2 on your syringe, or split it .1 twice a day, etc
    Whoever advised you to take 50mg of anavar a day was either not knowledgeable or just didnt care enough to figure out that dosage was way too high for a female.
    Im guessing you have the little oral syringe
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

timzanemuscle is offline Junior Member
    It's an old post so by now she has testicles and bigger Adams Apple than me.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member

This is an old topic but the person with the question posted yesterday so no she doesn't have testicles by now
    mxgregg likes this.

What are you talking about, half the thread is new and we were just getting into this yesterday to try to help her out so she doesnt end up with the nasty sides. Shes only been on a week

mxgregg is offline Junior Member
    A guy with 6 posts talking crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    What are you talking about, half the thread is new and we were just getting into this yesterday to try to help her out so she doesnt end up with the nasty sides. Shes only been on a week
    Last edited by mxgregg; 05-24-2018 at 12:31 PM.

It happens. We just have to realize that theres alot of different ppl from alot of different places around here. And guys can say u shouldnt do this unless u understand that, etc, but there are people who dont totally understand some things, sides, dosages, etc and many more who are told by their coach or buddy what to run and how much, then end up here cuz they have a problem. Ive done plenty of dumb shit, and i try not to condemn others that end up makin mistakes or dont have the knowledge, especially when they dont realize what they are doing.
    mxgregg likes this.

Amit Panchal is offline New Member
    I hv sore throat from 8 months after 60 days cycle of 30-40 mng anavar . Medicines from ENT is going on. Anybody is there can help me out from it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information