Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By elcoo

Thread: first cycle help

elcoo is offline New Member

first cycle help

would it be okay to take testerone -suspension as your first cycle?
    if not why?

Flacco is offline Member
    Its not recommended. It Might be a real shock for someone who hasn't experienced the pain from Prop or injectable winny/other water based aas. I know guys that have thrown in the towel right after the first shot of those compounds. Is your concern Drug testing?

nah no drug testing, its the only steroid i can get my hands on. Doesn't the pain only last a couple of hours and then it goes away or am i wrong?
    and also do you inject it every day or at the end of every week?

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by elcoo
    nah no drug testing, its the only steroid i can get my hands on. Doesn't the pain only last a couple of hours and then it goes away or am i wrong?
    and also do you inject it every day or at the end of every week?
    You inject suspension 2-3 times a day for consistent steady blood levels
    Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    You inject suspension 2-3 times a day for consistent steady blood levels
    so 1 injection in the morning around 7am
    another injection at around 2pm
    last injection around 11pm

and do you inject 50mg per injection or do you lower the dosage?

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by elcoo
    so 1 injection in the morning around 7am
    another injection at around 2pm
    last injection around 11pm

and do you inject 50mg per injection or do you lower the dosage?
    Hold on your 19?
    You really don't want to be messing with exogenous testosterone when your natural test levels are through the roof!

What are your goals?
    I bet you can reach them naturally

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    Hold on your 19?

What are your goals?
    I bet you can reach them naturally
    yeah i just turned 19
    my goal is to be 220.462 pounds at around 10-12% bf by 21, atm im only 182.984 at around 14-15%, also im 6'1 and got a wide body frame

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Suspension is not bound to an ester. That means it metabolizes as soon as you inject it. Half life is a few hours. The answers to all of these questions are on the profiles pages. It doesn't matter what age you are. IMO based on these questions you don't have the knowledge yet to be playing with powerful hormones that will have a detrimental effect on your future.

so Java Man would you say to research more and go with a oil based steroid for the first cycle?

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by elcoo View Post
    so Java Man would you say to research more and go with a oil based steroid for the first cycle?
    yes, I think you should educate yourself much more. Learn about the pathways steroids take through your body. Learn about the physiology. Long term effects, short term effects. Chemistry. Esters. Binding. receptors. Androgenic vs anabolic . What is the difference? Why does it matter? What are these.compounds doing to the natural hormone balance? Is youre diet optimal for muscular hypertrophy? Are your workouts optimized? Is your vascular system primed to deal with the volume and intensity needed for exogenous hormones to be effective? Can steroids affect your ability to have children? (yes), are your epiphyseal growth plates closed?

Regulation of Growth

I could come up with many more questions you should be asking but I'm on my phone and this is a real b!tch typing all of this.

I was about your age when I started cycling. My first few cycles were pointless because I wasn't eating properly and my lifting routines were flawed. I didn't know that until some knowledgeable people showed me how to do things properly and how important your fuel is. You really are what you eat. I'm lucky, I'm not sterile but knowing what I do now I easily could be. I also may have been 6' 1'' or a little taller if I had waited a few more years instead of 6' even. I have pretty good evidence that I halted my bone growth early.

I'm not going to advise you on what ester you should use. if you do the research you won't need to ask anyone.
    Last edited by Java Man; 06-25-2013 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    yes, I think you should educate yourself much more. Learn about the pathways steroids take through your body. Learn about the physiology. Long term effects, short term effects. Chemistry. Esters. Binding. receptors. Androgenic vs anabolic . What is the difference? Why does it matter? What are these.compounds doing to the natural hormone balance? Is youre diet optimal for muscular hypertrophy? Are your workouts optimized? Is your vascular system primed to deal with the volume and intensity needed for exogenous hormones to be effective? Can steroids affect your ability to have children? (yes), are your epiphyseal growth plates closed?

I could come up with many more questions you should be asking but I'm on my phone and this is a real b!tch typing all of this.

I was about your age when I started cycling. My first few cycles were pointless because I wasn't eating properly and my lifting routines were flawed. I didn't know that until some knowledgeable people showed me how to do things properly and how important your fuel is. You really are what you eat. I'm lucky, I'm not sterile but knowing what I do now I easily could be. I also may have been 6' 1'' or a little taller if I had waited a few more years instead of 6' even. I have pretty good evidence that I halted my bone growth early.

I'm not going to advise you on what ester you should use. if you do the research you won't need to ask anyone.
    Thanks for the advice very helpful, Im going to have to study the different types of steroids there are and what they all do, and how to minimize the side effects. And also study the body, like you pointed out above.

Thanks again for all the advice you gave me
    Java Man likes this.

Thread Information