IndieDC3 is offline New Member

beginner/first time user question

I was wondering what steroid route I should go with first. Im 6"0 25 and weigh 175. I do workout all the time but im not seeing the results I want. Im looking to add on some lean muscle mass while cutting body fat. I heard Tren Ace is pretty good but never injected before. Advice much appreciated!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I think you should visit our nutrition forum and work out a good bulking diet. You are too light for your height. No amount of AAS will make up for an inadequate diet plan.

http://forums.steroid.com/nutrition-resource-forum/
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    ^^ x2
    Not only that, but your question itself shows a lack of research. Stick around and read up. I'm guessing you don't know about proper AI, pct, use of HCG , etc? You can't use tren alone it needs a test base. There's a lot wrong.
    1. Diet section
    2. After some time post up full stats and proposed cycle layout. We aren't going to spoon feed every person that comes here. Put some work in

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    ^^ x2
    Not only that, but your question itself shows a lack of research. Stick around and read up. I'm guessing you don't know about proper AI, pct, use of HCG , etc? You can't use tren alone it needs a test base. There's a lot wrong.
    1. Diet section
    2. After some time post up full stats and proposed cycle layout. We aren't going to spoon feed every person that comes here. Put some work in
    this ^^^^^

Thread Information