Thread: Winny

essy444 is offline New Member

Winny

I have read some of the other posts and know that most people don't agree with a winny only cycle. I just want to better understand a couple things. If winny reduces your natural test why can't you just run clomid with it to increase it? I read one person say that after you stop a winny only cycle you will lose any gains..if thats the case why would u want to use winny at all? I have never used winny, but have some friends that have done a winny only cycle and they loved it. So im just curious, thanks
    Last edited by essy444; 04-12-2013 at 07:30 AM.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Clomid Doesnt Work Like that

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    Clomid Doesnt Work Like that
    Can you elaborate?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Any time you add androgens to your system your body will either cease or decrease testosterone production. This is why most of us will promote at least using a trt dose of test as a base to all cycles. Clomid and nolvadex are great compounds to run during pct when exogenous testosterone levels have dropped to below normal level and help jump start the production of lh.

XstabberX is offline Junior Member
    I've heard test is best :-) Seems like its always the base and then other compounds are added in a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Any time you add androgens to your system your body will either cease or decrease testosterone production. This is why most of us will promote at least using a trt dose of test as a base to all cycles. Clomid and nolvadex are great compounds to run during pct when exogenous testosterone levels have dropped to below normal level and help jump start the production of lh.

Trt dose? I still am not undestanding why if winny decreases your production of test and clomid jump starts it, why they wouldn't work together. Will the winny prevent the clomid from helping produce your test? Thanks again

Can anyone explain why the clomid wouldn't work? Can anyone suggest a mild test and what would be the lowest dose I can run at. Not so much looking to gain size, want to get tighter for the summer. Already working on cardio n diet..thanks again.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by essy444 View Post
    Can anyone explain why the clomid wouldn't work? Can anyone suggest a mild test and what would be the lowest dose I can run at. Not so much looking to gain size, want to get tighter for the summer. Already working on cardio n diet..thanks again.
    winstrol will cause suppression of your natural testosterone levels , clomid will not stop this from happening if your introducing anabolic steroids to the body. Clomid will only help to kickstart your own production once all AAS have been stopped. Clomid is for post cycle not during cycle.

What are your stats?

If your considering winny why?

what are your goals?

You can run a low dose test along side winny if you like?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    winstrol will cause suppression of your natural testosterone levels , clomid will not stop this from happening if your introducing anabolic steroids to the body. Clomid will only help to kickstart your own production once all AAS have been stopped. Clomid is for post cycle not during cycle.

What are your stats?

If your considering winny why?

what are your goals?

You can run a low dose test along side winny if you like?
    32 yo
    175lbs
    5'10"

My goal is to get leaner n tighter..have been told winny would help. Not looking to blow up..test has that effect on me..lol whats the lowest dose at which test would make sense to use. thanks

32 yo
    175lbs
    5'10"

My goal is to get leaner n tighter..have been told winny would help. Not looking to blow up..test has that effect on me..lol whats the lowest dose at which test would make sense to use. thanks
    You could just run a low dose test only cycle along side a good solid diet and cardio programme. Test will help to preserve any muscle tissue while cutting. To be honest you probably don't need anything except hardwork and cut naturally until you come to a brick wall with your results then start taking something to kickstart the fat loss again

whats your bf

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You could just run a low dose test only cycle along side a good solid diet and cardio programme. Test will help to preserve any muscle tissue while cutting. To be honest you probably don't need anything except hardwork and cut naturally until you come to a brick wall with your results then start taking something to kickstart the fat loss again

whats your bf
    what about something like anavar , instead of winny or with it. Will anavar also shut me down? I don't know my bf%..ill see if I can get it tonight at gym. thanks

what about something like anavar, instead of winny or with it. Will anavar also shut me down? I don't know my bf%..ill see if I can get it tonight at gym. thanks
    Yes var will also shut down your natural test

Relpur is offline New Member
    I just found an interesting post on this site the other day about someone who takes his pct during cycle and had good success with it - claiming he can do more cycles in a year this way with less downtime in between. He said something about it being big in the Euro AAS world. I think he was promoting 6-8 weeks max for cycles also. I'll go back and see if I can find the link to send you

Thread Information