Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Chx beach 79
  • 1 Post By Permabulk

Thread: Deca and HGH?

Guccihec is offline New Member

Deca and HGH?

Hello guys! I need some help for what should i do and what will be better for me! Okay so i've bee using Deca for about 3 weeks now, taking only 200 mgs a week and injecting 11 milliliters of HGH in my body at night on the same day i take deca. I have a pretty good diet and i have a high fast metabolism and i just cant gain weight at all so i just came to a point where i'm just gonna cut up instead and forget about bulking.

Plus i am also taking creatine with that and i started my first cardio this week and i have a low body fat so i wanna get ripped. But i'm also gonna only lift heavy, low reps.

AlinSR is offline new member
    What would you like help with?

I need your opinion if that is a good dosage every week for me to get leaner?

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Please stop everything you are doing. You need to learn a lot more. Your cycle is terrible.

I weigh 160 and my height is 5'10 in a half. And i don't got that much body fat on me and so i wanted to kick it up notch to lower it down to 9-10% and right now i would say it's at 12 or 13%. But i also don't wanna loose weight, i wanna gain weight, but all muscle instead. If that makes any sense

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    The most important thing to remember is diet when cutting or bulking....

Are you running test with your deca and just out of curiosity where did you get your deca from, a ugl or friend???
    Do not ask me for a source check.

I've read everything about deca and hgh and know plenty from them. But idk what you mean by my cycle is "Terrible"?

I have a pretty good diet. I eat ALOT if protien when especially on Deca . And i got it from a diffrent legit website before i every knew about this website. And it was the same price it is on here too. And no, i am not running it with test. That's why i was having problems with yesterday on here with the "coupon" thing to let me get test

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    No your diet isn't good.You only weigh 160 at 5'10.This tells me you have no base.And I am assuming this is your 1st cycle.Well then its test only.But before we go any farther.You need to do some research.Beacuse you don't know anything.And you can really mess yourself up.READ THE STICKIES bro.

Well are you saying that i need test with my deca ??

But in just 3 weeks i gain atleast 6 pounds or so and i feel great. My arms look more bigger and my strength has gone up

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    The AAS or HGH will not help!!!! You need to get diet in check. If you can't gain weight it is simple, you aren't eating right! If you aren't eating right you shouldn't be taking anything, it is a waste of money! Diet is king!

Well i'm not fat, nore i'm not skinny. I'm just...right on the spot. I eat healthy every day and i'm lean. What i'm trying to say is that i want to get leaner. Reduce more body fat, and make my arms grow bigger. That's why i'm lifting heavy, low reps. And doing cardio on the side with thay also.

Quote Originally Posted by Guccihec
    Well i'm not fat, nore i'm not skinny. I'm just...right on the spot. I eat healthy every day and i'm lean. What i'm trying to say is that i want to get leaner. Reduce more body fat, and make my arms grow bigger. That's why i'm lifting heavy, low reps. And doing cardio on the side with thay also.
    All you need to do is get your diet rite, it is the most anabolic thing you need at this points... There is no need to take AAS if you don't have your diet dialed in. It will be a total waste. AAS increases protein synthesism and that is its best characteristic, so if diet isn't right it is a total waste!

I drink Protien shake every morning, before, and after my work outs and i eat alot of nutrition and drink a TON of water more then a gallon of water a day i would say. And i don't eat fast foods. I eat lean meat that has well enough carbs and high on protien. And sea food also. How good of a diet is that to you man??

And my protein shake is called Mass Peak. Cookies and cream. It's good. Look it up. It has Amino acids and lots of calories for me to burn and all that good stuff

Not good at all. There is so much more to it then that. Keep a food log and post it up in the nutrition section. Did you do any research on diet prior to taking drugs that metabolize your foods differently?

Well to tell you the truth, i eat like an animal. Atleast 4000 calories a day. Because my protien shake has 1010 calories per serving. So i take 3 of that. Then i eat my meat and veggies and fruit every day. The only thing i see growing on me when i eat that much are my arms. My metabolism just seems to burn alll that down!! Like after i'm doing eating a big meal, i feel like my stomach isin't full over 2 hours or so. But i also shit alot. 4 times a day sometimes

I do that same thing over and over every day too. It's my daily habit for me.

So you are drinking 3030 calories in shakes and only eating 970 calories? That doesn't make any since because you said you eat throughout the day. Also calories don't matter and you should be getting 95% in foods not shakes. Shakes are garbage. You obviously are clueless about training. Stop taking AAS you have no idea what your doing.

This is what a days food should like. Everything should be weighed and every calorie accounted for. If you can't do that then don take AAS!

Deca and HGH?-image-1549667132.jpg
    stirated likes this.

stirated is offline Junior Member
    Is it just me or is this like watching a train wreck. Diet is the key, get that sorted first, I highly doubt your drinking 3000 cals a day.

Most people over estimate how many cals they consume, its real simple if your not growing eat more.
    If your trying to loss fat eat less and do cardio.

AAS are the last thing you should consider because you clearly are not ready.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stirated View Post
    Is it just me or is this like watching a train wreck. Diet is the key, get that sorted first, I highly doubt your drinking 3000 cals a day.

Most people over estimate how many cals they consume, its real simple if your not growing eat more.
    If your trying to loss fat eat less and do cardio.

AAS are the last thing you should consider because you clearly are not ready.
    People do often think they are eating more than they are especially while bulking.
    If your training right,,,diet is most likely your culprit.

Quote Originally Posted by Guccihec View Post
    Hello guys! I need some help for what should i do and what will be better for me! Okay so i've bee using Deca for about 3 weeks now, taking only 200 mgs a week and injecting 11 milliliters of HGH in my body at night on the same day i take deca. I have a pretty good diet and i have a high fast metabolism and i just cant gain weight at all so i just came to a point where i'm just gonna cut up instead and forget about bulking.
    How much exactly is 11 milliliters of GH?

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

dogtags is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Deca and HGH?-3834119-229956-doctor-huge-syringe.jpg

lol

stirated is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    This confused me also so, one millilitre being 1ml so op is saying he's taking 11mls of GH depending on how strong it was reconstituted, sounds like a lot to me.

You'll get results from Deca for 3 weeks. Your body's production of Test slows down as your HPTA shuts down from the deca. You have to take external Test so you can maintain a stable endogenous level of Test as your testes stops producing natural Test. If you're body metabolism's fast, HGH isn't going to do much to cut you. I love the stuff, don't get me wrong. But at your age the $/benefit ratio isn't optimal. I think you should concentrate on your diet and cardio.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Guccihec
    And i got it from a diffrent legit website before i every knew about this website. And it was the same price it is on here too. And no, i am not running it with test. That's why i was having problems with yesterday on here with the "coupon" thing to let me get test
    No body else notice this? He's not on real Deca , it's either a PH or a herbal alternative.

Regardless, OP, you need to stop taking any of these supplements and focus first on diet. Your math doesn't add up, you can't eat throughout the day and only clock up 1000 calories if you're eating like you say. The 3000cals from shakes is ridiculous. Those weight gainers are useless junk.

Stop. Read the nutrition section, before you hurt yourself.

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    ^^ I thought the same thing. If the "HGH" is real he would be in debt over his eyeballs lol. Simple, research, research, research and while you're doing that fix your diet, mines ok but I'm not trying to get to 10% or less AND add mass.

**I really dont even think this is real.

Permabulk is offline Junior Member
    **** my entire life, this thread fails more than **** in Thailand..

you can't say ****? Aziz? Wtf lol
    Flacco likes this.

covertking is offline New Member
    too many trolls bro and wonna be ****'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Permabulk View Post
    **** my entire life, this thread fails more than **** in Thailand..

you can't say ****? Aziz? Wtf lol

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Guccihec View Post
    something tells me you have no idea what you are doing in the gym and in the kitchen, stop your cycle and go on to pct.

btw iv never known someone that weights 160 and wants to cut, you must look like a twig :3

Thread Information