Thread: Cycle length??

Kenny86 is offline Associate Member

Cycle length??

Been reading a lot of threads trying to do researching about my next cycle. And found that a lot of people run their cycles for 16-20 weeks. I've never ran one past 12 weeks.

What's your views??

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    16-20 weeks is for the more advanced. That's a long cycle and hcg would need to be included IMO

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny86 View Post
    Been reading a lot of threads trying to do researching about my next cycle. And found that a lot of people run their cycles for 16-20 weeks. I've never ran one past 12 weeks.

What's your views??
    Did those 16-20 week cycles include Primo?

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    As some one said 20 weeks would be for an advanced cycler. Someone that knows his body and has been doing cycles for a few years. Someone who knows when they have reached a plateau with the cycle it self. Also a person who has the access to constant regular BW. and understands his workup. ...crazy mike

I do long cycles.....cm

drake4243 is offline Member
    Don’t forget longer the cycle also means longer time off, much worse sides and many people after 12 have pretty small gains anyways. Plus it puts a much worse strain on your reproductive system many advanced users do run bridges and so forth 8 and 8 type runs but most really pay for this. Unless you are about to go to the elite level I would not bother.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny86 View Post

What's your views??
    OP why do you ask, just a Q's or are you planning a long cycle ? If you are I'd like to talk about it. So I would need your stats and goals. Ok if you prefer not to. So that's my curiosity , ha ha! ...crazy mike

Kenny86 is offline Associate Member
    Cheers guys, no mate it was just curiosity. Just wanted to know. I know by body couldn't handle any more than 12 weeks, by then I'm ready to come off.

Thread Information