thehor is offline Member

Need some help setting up hcg. Pic is included.

I got the hcg and it came in 2 part I am guessing that you miss the liquid with the powder in the vial? Let me know if thats the case, Also this is a 5000 vial so how would I know how to dose 250mg in one shot? Thx for the help to everyone so far.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG2138.jpg 
Views:	516 
Size:	1.59 MB 
ID:	141139

Flacco is offline Member
    If you use 1 ML of the sterile water... 1ML (CC) equals 100 units on an inulin syringe, right? 5000 divided by 100 equals 50, right? So... mixing 1ML into 5000ius of anything would make 1 mark/line on an insulin syringe equal 50 ius. If you want 250ius in each dose, 5 lines would equate to that ratio.
    Last edited by Flacco; 06-27-2013 at 05:56 PM.

thehor is offline Member
    SO you dont poor all of it in the powder?

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Put 2ml water in the vial. 5000iu/2ml = 2500iu per ml. /10 = 250iu per .10ml. 1 insulin pin holds 1ml. Each bold hash mark is 1/10th. simple!

Add 2ml bac to the vial and pin 1/10th every 3 days

thehor is offline Member
    IM still finding this hard, its like I am a dummy on this one. So the water is the liquid it comes with right?

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thehor View Post
    SO you dont poor all of it in the powder?
    You could... then you'd just adjust it to however much you put in. Do the math. If its 2mls you pour in... the 10 mark on the insilin syringe would equal 250 ius.

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thehor View Post
    IM still finding this hard, its like I am a dummy on this one. So the water is the liquid it comes with right?
    I don't mean to be a dick... but come on dude lol Yes, the stuff that looks like water, that came with it, is the water that you're supposed to use... with it

Its ok, I think most people get confused the first time they mix HCG /Growth ect. I know I did. I'm retarded with math though. Not retarded... just don't like doing it lol
    Last edited by Flacco; 06-27-2013 at 07:38 PM.

Sledgehammer1 is offline Junior Member
    Its better to use Bacterostatic Water when it is not used right way after mixing. Helps keep it sterile while it is stored in the fridge. Sterile water is ok when the HCG is going to be used once its mixed.

I usually mix it with 5ml bac water into a new 10ml vial. Once its mixed there will be
    5000iu in 5ml or 1000iu in 1ml. So in order to get 250iu per shot, that would be .25ml on an insulin syringe. Every 1ml gives you 4 shots/250iu, for a total of 20 .25ml/250iu.

Take each insulin syringe and load it from the 10ml vial, to a 1/4 and cap it. Do 20 more and store them in the fridge away from the light. Hopefully this helps...

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Like stated above, DO NOT use the water it comes with, that is steril water, you need bacterostatic water, google it its not hard or illegal to purchase.

I mix my 5000ius amps with 5ml of water then the math and quantity is easier to figure out, your using insulin syringes to administer correct?

thehor is offline Member
    Ok after its all mixed in store it in the fridge?

thehor is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    Like stated above, DO NOT use the water it comes with, that is steril water, you need bacterostatic water, google it its not hard or illegal to purchase.

I mix my 5000ius amps with 5ml of water then the math and quantity is easier to figure out, your using insulin syringes to administer correct?
    YEs insulin .

Thread Information