DaDodgeFather is offline New Member
    Hey guys

Im currently on my 6th week of my cycle. I started with t400 2ml a week for the forst 3 weeks. I really started to pain in my left nipple as I did previously when I did my last cyc of just t400. Im starting to wonder if maybe one of the test compounds are more acceptable to gyno. Iv tried just test prop and tren ace for 2 cycs before and never have I got this pain. I am taking 25mg aromisin to prevent any further damage to my chest. I got on a test tren blen TNT 400. 250 test 150 tren and doin 2ml a week and the pain seems to subside b7t now im still noticing gyno on my left side. Can any of you plz explain why one test isnt doin this to me but the t400 is? My dad is on a cyc with me and hes on the t400 and hes noticed pain as well on his nipples. I know this is an early sign of prob so I startex him on the aromisin as well. Is there any others I should use as a anti est like nolvadex as well with the aromisin? Like I said I cut the t400 out on my cycle but wanted to use it for the last 2weeks so boththe tren and test end around the same time. Any suggestions would be great. Stats are im 30 185 10% bf 6ft and have been on 4 previous cycles . My goal is to gain mass and hit 220.also puffy nipples on this cycle as well and aromisin isnt seemin to help
    Last edited by DaDodgeFather; 06-28-2013 at 08:15 PM.

Thread Information