Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: Thoughts suggestions for first timer

Ctrim2344 is offline New Member

Thoughts suggestions for first timer

Hey everyone I'm a 22 year old man and I have been working out and dieting heavy for a few years and was thinking of running my first cycle. I wanted to come on here and see what you guys thought of my plan..

10 week cycle of tren 100 and sus 300 I was either gonna run one shot of both a week since it's a large ester or run two shots a week with a 6 week pct of nolva. Thoughts suggestions?

Also I'm 6'1 around 205 with 12 percent body fat.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome mate!

You are still a wee bit young for steroids , but 22, so I wont' flame you if you do.

First cycles should always be test only! Get to know testosterone , what it does, how your body reacts. Take a scientific approach, and only add one unknown variable into the equation at a time. Since first cycle, you are adding two unknowns, the test and the tren . Dump the tren, pretty advanced stuff. Bump the cycle period to 12 weeks test e/c and you should be fine. (the longer the esther, the longer the cycle, generally)

I don't PCT (since TRT), so have someone that does double check yours. Looks like a little less than ideal, but still a pct.

How does your diet look? Macros looking good? Are you eating enough calories of the right kind?

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctrim2344 View Post
    Hey everyone I'm a 22 year old man and I have been working out and dieting heavy for a few years and was thinking of running my first cycle. I wanted to come on here and see what you guys thought of my plan..

10 week cycle of tren 100 and sus 300 I was either gonna run one shot of both a week since it's a large ester or run two shots a week with a 6 week pct of nolva. Thoughts suggestions?
    AS Roman stated I bit young but pct should include clomid IMO, First cycle test only and i am not a fan of blends test e or c are better IMO

Thanks man! Yeah I've been thinking of running just a basic test cycle and to be honest my diet is on point and I can jump ten pounds up or down but I can't get my body fat down to 10% so I figured the tren would help me out and the only test available to me is sus 300

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctrim2344

I would seriously rethink this plan. I'm working with another young man exactly your age who completed his first and only cycle several weeks ago and has not recovered. I'm waiting for his blood work to come back but based on his symptoms it seems he may have affected aspects of his neuroendocrine system necessary for producing testosterone - a very real possibility when exposing a still developing HTPA to anabolic steroids . If the damage cannot be undone, he'll be facing a lifetime of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) just so he can feel normal again.

At 22, a proper nutrition and training program are all you need to grow.

Yeah I've been worried about my pct I don't wanna suppress my test for to long so clomid should do the trick I won't need hcg ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ctrim2344
    Yeah I've been worried about my pct I don't wanna suppress my test for to long so clomid should do the trick I won't need hcg?
    The gentleman I referred to did a proper cycle and is still shut down. There's no guarantee. You can do everything right but if you affect a neuroendocrine system that is still developing, you may not recover.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctrim2344 View Post
    Yeah I've been worried about my pct I don't wanna suppress my test for to long so clomid should do the trick I won't need hcg?
    you need to read up on proper pct protocol...

muscle inc was saying to use both clomid and nolvadex together for your pct...... and hcg should be run during your cycle...don't be cheap on your pct bro if your going to do this then give yourself the best chance of recovery....good luck...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd
    you need to read up on proper pct protocol...

muscle inc was saying to use both clomid and nolvadex together for your pct...... and hcg should be run during your cycle...don't be cheap on your pct bro if your going to do this then give yourself the best chance of recovery....good luck...
    Correct. Don't short change anything. Clomid + nolva are necessary and HCG shouldn't be an option.

Thanks GB.

swazte2004 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    The gentleman I referred to did a proper cycle and is still shut down. There's no guarantee. You can do everything right but if you affect a neuroendocrine system that is still developing, you may not recover.
    MuscleInk,

Ever heard of anyone shutting down after reaching proper age (25 years and older) after doing EVERYTHING properly? I am getting ready for my first cycle and it does concern me quite a bit...

Anyone feel free to pitch in... I didn't mean to "sabotage" this thread, but it does relate to the topic and would answer questions of younger people wanting to get on a cycle and people my age or older wanting to jump on a cycle. I am almost 31 by the way...

Quote Originally Posted by swazte2004

MuscleInk,

Ever heard of anyone shutting down after reaching proper age (25 years and older) after doing EVERYTHING properly? I am getting ready for my first cycle and it does concern me quite a bit...

Anyone feel free to pitch in... I didn't mean to "sabotage" this thread, but it does relate to the topic and would answer questions of younger people wanting to get on a cycle and people my age or older wanting to jump on a cycle. I am almost 31 by the way...
    It can happen to anyone but the chances are less if you cycle responsibly and take proper time off between cycles. The risk of shut down is slightly greater when the HTPA is still developing but it could happen at any age.

What I typically see with people over the age of 25 is that the level of recovery diminishes with subsequent cycles. With the first few cycles, many men recover to near normal levels (assuming proper PCT and HCG use). As the number of cycles increases and the time off between cycles decreases, recovery to normal levels is impaired.
    swazte2004 likes this.

Thanks for the info guys ill definitely research and fulfill the pct protocol the best I can because I wanna be as safe as possible and not shut my self down!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Make sure you research running hcg during your cycle as well. I prefer not to use it in pct as it will suppress lh production

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    It can happen to anyone but the chances are less if you cycle responsibly and take proper time off between cycles. The risk of shut down is slightly greater when the HTPA is still developing but it could happen at any age.

What I typically see with people over the age of 25 is that the level of recovery diminishes with subsequent cycles. With the first few cycles, many men recover to near normal levels (assuming proper PCT and HCG use). As the number of cycles increases and the time off between cycles decreases, recovery to normal levels is impaired.
    AGREE.

additionally, what is also being said by the older bulls, is that even with diminishing test levels over time, if it begins to happen when you are older, then less of a concern. I already had a vasectomy, and no more concerns about additional children. The ED thing when you hit my age, is already in the back of my mind. So I'm less likely to hit the panic button if I experience some sort of sexual dysfunction. But if I had to go through that in my 20's??? holy shit! that would have really been fukked up. I can't possibly imagine being in the dating game again in my 20's, juiced up half the time, worried about whether or not it will be a rope or a pool stick i'm shooting with tonight. True, we have PDE5i's now, but to have to rely on them as a youngster??

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman

AGREE.

additionally, what is also being said by the older bulls, is that even with diminishing test levels over time, if it begins to happen when you are older, then less of a concern. I already had a vasectomy, and no more concerns about additional children. The ED thing when you hit my age, is already in the back of my mind. So I'm less likely to hit the panic button if I experience some sort of sexual dysfunction. But if I had to go through that in my 20's??? holy shit! that would have really been fukked up. I can't possibly imagine being in the dating game again in my 20's, juiced up half the time, worried about whether or not it will be a rope or a pool stick i'm shooting with tonight. True, we have PDE5i's now, but to have to rely on them as a youngster??
    I'd freak out if my junk didn't work at 44. Can't imagine worrying about that at 22!!!!!!! Add to that depression and lethargy? No thanks!!!!

I hope I'm wrong but I suspect the youngster I'm helping out isn't producing LH or FSH at normal levels. BW will tell all.
    Last edited by MuscleInk; 06-28-2013 at 07:06 PM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    My junk worked to well at 22.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    AGREE.

Hi, I'm crazy mike , age 61/62 in July and both MuscleInk and TR have it right on. I laid back because they do such a good job explaining it. Best to follow what they say. I myself don't use PCT but I'm older and have much less concerns. I started at age 30 ish and had no problems except the same I suffer from now and that's Gyno. Be sure to read up on that, read up good. Take your AI if you move forward, and don't fvck that up. You will never forgive yourself for that. Best to wait and learn what you are doing, Bro science is not true science. Good luck ...crazy mike

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Hey my little guy still works , I aint got no junk, it's stays ready, ...cm

swazte2004 is offline New Member
    Thank you guys. I am amazed about how straightforward everyone is in the forum. It can be kinda hard if you are 18 and are thinking to run a deca /anavar /winni cycle or something of that sort. But now I understand why. You seriously need to scare someone off in order to prevent them from doing something stupid. You guys do a great thing by making yourselves available to respond all the rookie questions we newbies have.

In behalf of all the newbies, thanks!!!

Thread Information