Infinitecycling is offline New Member

Are aromatase inhibitors useful to use without steroids?

Are aromatase inhibitors useful to use without steroids ? Can they cause any damage to the endocrine system if used at a young age? I'm 20 years old and I don't want to use AAS until much later.

It's just very hard to cut and maintain mass while being a natural even with perfect diet and exercise. What's more is that I probably don't have very remarkable natural test levels. Could AI's help?

Also btw I don't compete. I know AI's are forbidden in a natty comp.
    Last edited by Infinitecycling; 06-28-2013 at 09:38 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinitecycling View Post
    Are aromatase inhibitors useful to use without steroids? Can they cause any damage to the endocrine system if used at a young age? I'm 20 years old and I don't want to use AAS until much later.
    Why do you want to use an AI for ?

I edited my post while you replied.

An AI will do nothing in regards to cutting and maintaining mass, I think you really ned to do more research.

Diet, cardio and training will help you in these areas, sort your diet out and make sure you train correctly to stimulate growth.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    An AI will do nothing in regards to cutting and maintaining mass, I think you really ned to do more research.

Diet, cardio and training will help you in these areas, sort your diet out and make sure you train correctly to stimulate growth.
    What about taking an AI when bulking without AAS? When bulking to gain muscle you must gain some fat as well so wouldn't taking an AI negate the increased aromatase production from the increase in body fat?

Also What about using an AI for powerlifting? Having extra size in the form of fat is beneficial for bench and squats. The more fat you have the more aromatase you produce right? So wouldn't taking an AI in that situation be beneficial?

altered genetics is offline Associate Member
    This isn't what an ai is for. Try maybe looking in to clen and or peptides and or t3 if ur try to drop fat or just get an extra boost without aas

Quote Originally Posted by altered genetics View Post
    This isn't what an ai is for. Try maybe looking in to clen and or peptides and or t3 if ur try to drop fat or just get an extra boost without aas
    Is clen safe for a developing brain/body? It is a very powerful stimulant.

An AI isn't used for any of that, forget an AI or clen and put in some hard work at the gym, at 20yrs old you can easy accomplish your goals if you know what your doing, start eating and training correctly

altered genetics is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinitecycling

Is clen safe for a developing brain/body? It is a very powerful stimulant.
    Yes it's a powerful stim lots of ppl can't Handel the sides. But I like the stuff as long as its at a reasonable dose. Shouldn't have any effect on a developing brain/body correct me if I'm wrong.
    It's not a steroid . It gives me good pumps and you'll cut pretty quick if your diets clean.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinitecycling View Post
    Are aromatase inhibitors useful to use without steroids ? Can they cause any damage to the endocrine system if used at a young age? I'm 20 years old and I don't want to use AAS until much later.

It's just very hard to cut and maintain mass while being a natural even with perfect diet and exercise. What's more is that I probably don't have very remarkable natural test levels. Could AI's help?

Also btw I don't compete. I know AI's are forbidden in a natty comp.
    I would run some BW to see what your levels are. I'd run them every year or two so I would have baselines for the future. Without knowing what your E2 level is how could you know if you should offer it. I thought mine was high until I got tested. It's very low. I was shocked.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    this is from wiki, under side-effects of AI:

The more common adverse events associated with the use of aromatase inhibitors include decreased rate of bone maturation and growth, infertility, aggressive behavior, adrenal insufficiency, kidney failure, and liver dysfunction. Patients with liver, kidney or adrenal abnormalities are at a higher risk of developing adverse events.[23]

Thread Information