HCG is an unknown foreign brand

CYCLE
    Test E: 250mg e3d for 12 weeks
    Arimidex : 0.5 e3d for 14 weeks
    HCG: 250iu e3d for 14 weeks

PCT (2 weeks after last pin)
    Nolva: 40/40/20/20
    Clomid: 100/100/50/50

My main question is would Torem be a better choice for PCT as I've heard it is the newer more effective drug? If so should it replace Clomid or nolva?

Also is a good idea to kickstart with prop, 4 weeks at 100mg eod?

Does it matter when the HCG is pinned? For example immediately before or after the test.

Also I have a receding hairline and some possible thinning, my goal career requires lots of cycling. Is the general consensus just to go for a buzz cut and forget about it?

Cheers

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BR0DIE View Post
    Stats
    25 when I start
    185lbs
    6'0
    10% (full abs)

DRUGS
    Abuhraihan Test E
    Nolva/Clomid/Torem/Arimi from ARR
    HCG is an unknown foreign brand

CYCLE
    Test E: 250mg e3d for 12 weeks
    Arimidex : 0.5 e3d for 14 weeks
    HCG: 250iu e3d for 14 weeks

PCT (2 weeks after last pin)
    Clomid: 100/100/50/50

My main question is would Torem be a better choice for PCT as I've heard it is the newer more effective drug? If so should it replace Clomid or nolva? This is a matter of opion clomid and nolva have always worked well for me but some dont like the sides of clomid. I suggest only running clomid at 100 week 1 then drop to 50

Also is a good idea to kickstart with prop, 4 weeks at 100mg eod?

Does it matter when the HCG is pinned? For example immediately before or after the test. I pin it the day before the test but some pin the same day

Also I have a receding hairline and some possible thinning, my goal career requires lots of cycling. Is the general consensus just to go for a buzz cut and forget about it?

Cheers
    See bold and what is your cycle experience?

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Your first cycle, no need to kickstart with prop, however you could frontload test-e if you are willing to.(1000mg first week splitted in 2 pin) after you cut in half. however, you will make great gain with a simple test only.

Good luck.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I liked using torem and nov for pct, found I was less moody. I can't say that it was a better recovery, just easier to live with myself. Makes sense to pin Hcg 2x a week 3.5 days apart, say Mon a.m. and Thur p.m. Cut the hair and just learn to live with it.

BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post

See bold and what is your cycle experience?
    This will be my first cycle man.

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    Your first cycle, no need to kickstart with prop, however you could frontload test-e if you are willing to.(1000mg first week splitted in 2 pin) after you cut in half. however, you will make great gain with a simple test only.

Good luck.
    So you basically double the dose for the first week only? I'm guessing this makes the test kick in quicker?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I liked using torem and nov for pct, found I was less moody. I can't say that it was a better recovery, just easier to live with myself. Makes sense to pin Hcg 2x a week 3.5 days apart, say Mon a.m. and Thur p.m. Cut the hair and just learn to live with it.
    Yeah man I'm just going to buzz it down really short, I'm leaning towards torem as people say Clomid makes them feel like shit.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Don't front load test on your first cycle Brodie it requires front loading your A.i and working out the mathematical sum for each which is a ball ache. If you don't get your A.i right when front loading the sides can be a nightmare to sort out. That much hormonal imbalance so quick can be a problem if your not use to sides and adjusting your A.i on cycle.

You want your first cycle to go smooth so no messing about. My personal preference is torem not clomid and again it's a mood thing. Pct just seems a little easier (for the mrs sake)

Good luck Brodie I know you have researched well

drake4243 is offline Member
    Everyone else has pretty much covered everything but first in my experience front loading is over rated big time. I always back loaded with prop my last 2 weeks 12 through 14 and got awesome results, front loading I notice almost no difference, but that is something you don’t need to worry about this time at all. Also if it were me I would just run the Clomid 100/50/50/50 clomid always makes me feel really off at 100 if you have the same issue you only need to run it that high for 1 week. And finally you poke your test shot exactly 3.5 days apart. I would do the same with your hcg 3.5 days apart poking the day before your test shot. So if test is sun night , thurs morning, Hcg is sat night, wed morning. Good luck

BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    Ok so I'm not going to frontload, justbrun the test with Aromasin and HCG .

Planned PCT

Torem: 120/120/60/60

Thread Information