Thread: HGH question

Mordamir is offline New Member

HGH question

I am doing a cycle test 500 and deca 300 mg / 2wice per wk...I just got somatropin......hgh....at 10 iu per cc of sterile water...my friend says to do 30 ius per day... I read online to do every other day and at a much lower dose... I am 5' 4" and 145 lbs......also my only side effect concern is enlarged organs....does this mean I can only use this for a limited amount of time??? does your organs continue to grow....indefinitly????any info would help....thanks.....

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordamir
    I am doing a cycle test 500 and deca 300 mg / 2wice per wk...I just got somatropin......hgh....at 10 iu per cc of sterile water...my friend says to do 30 ius per day... I read online to do every other day and at a much lower dose... I am 5' 4" and 145 lbs......also my only side effect concern is enlarged organs....does this mean I can only use this for a limited amount of time??? does your organs continue to grow....indefinitly????any info would help....thanks.....
    At 30ius a day your friend is apparently trying to kill you. Start at 2-4ius per day to assess how your body responds.

HGh is a long term plan. You will need much more than 10ius if you expect to see any outcome. 10ius will do nothing.

It's best to reconstitute with bacteriostatic water, not sterile water. Be sure to read as much as you can. Proper use and reconstitution is essential. GH is quite unstable and if not prepared properly, it's as good as garbage.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordamir View Post
    You are pretty light. Maybe not since you are 5'4" but what age and bf% are you? Any cycle experience?

Who makes the HGH? IIRC somatropin is just the name of rHGH and not a brand. 10ius is a lot to run, how much you got? I'll let others chime in who are more experienced.

Just saw that it was 30ius a day. That is an insane amount in quantity and cost.

imom is offline Banned
    FWIW, I started off doing 2 IUS a day and my IGF1 got too high, so I'm down to 1 IU a day. 30 IU a day is insane.
    Last edited by imom; 06-28-2013 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by imom View Post
    FWIW, I started off doing 2 IUS a day and my IGF got too high, so I'm down to 1 IU a day. 30 IU a day is insane.
    Not many people in the world make enough money to run 30iu/day either

Quote Originally Posted by imom
    FWIW, I started off doing 2 IUS a day and my IGF got too high, so I'm down to 1 IU a day. 30 IU a day is insane.
    I've run as much as 12ius per day but took a long period of titrating doses to reach that level and its most definitely not a recommendation I'd be making to anyone who isn't familiar with its effects and risks.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i have a feeling that he has no real idea on the dose. He us probably going to the 30 on a slin pin and thinks its 30iu
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    i have a feeling that he has no real idea on the dose. He us probably going to the 30 on a slin pin and thinks its 30iu
    Ya, 30iu would be ridiculous.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    He had to of meant 3 iu

I am sorry it is bacteriostatic water and I was told to refrigirate after wet....

it is diamond pharmaceuticals.... I am on second 15 wk cycle with test 500 and deca 300.....I did test 400 and tren 250 last cycle with great results..... I am 39 yrs old... and am stay pretty toned and built for the most part.....I am planning on getting more and doing it for 6 months.....bf % not sure but pretty lean... I have a 4 pk...not 6 pk due to some fat....not much.....

let me clarify..... I have 10 bottles of 1o iu's each.......i put 1cc of bacteriostatic water in each and then use a 1cc syringe and pull to 30....that would be 30 iu's correct........at least thats what I was told but I did some research and heard otherwise???
    Last edited by Mordamir; 06-29-2013 at 01:29 PM.

Sorry guys I am an idiot... I redid my match and 30 on the 1cc 100 unit syringe is indead 3 i/u's..... sorry I will start with 2 and see what happens....One last question every day or every other day...

Quote Originally Posted by Mordamir
    Sorry guys I am an idiot... I redid my match and 30 on the 1cc 100 unit syringe is indead 3 i/u's..... sorry I will start with 2 and see what happens....One last question every day or every other day...
    There are different use protocols. Some do 3 on 2 off, 5 on 2 off, 6 on 1 off. Depends how long you plan on using and how much you have.

Please edit your reference to prices. Not allowed.

Thanks......I plan on doing 6 months......I will try every other day and see....I started it last night and I was really sore all day and tired....and weak...... do you have to do it with a steroid cycle or can you do off cycle too...does it matter....I will be inbetween cycles while still on this.....I have 10 bottles of 10 ius each...but I was going to order more.......

Thanks

Thread Information