Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Test e

stackedbro is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer1
    I don't know if its that you guys don't have access or what. This is why I emphasize the use of human grade test. You pay extra but you know what it is your shooting into your body. You take all the guess work out of weather its real or not. You avoid painful injections and possible infections. You have reassurance its working and time to focus on everything else like diet. To spend all that time in the gym training hard only to find its low dosed or fake, for me would be devastating.

Im not saying yours is one way or another. I believe as well its a little early to tell. Next time and for anyone considering there first cycle, why take that chance.
    How do you get acces to human grade test?

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike
    QUOTE=trizzypballr;6598417]Is it possible that im not getting deep enough into the muscle and thats why I get a hard lump the size of my fist in my glutes? Or could that be just because I wasnt keeping the needle in long enough after the injection, or some other reason?
    Listen OP just listen. I'm not going to go deeper with you. See everyone else has told you and basically moved on.. You don't have a clue. I'm an expert on injections and I get sore, I get a lump from time to time, I get black n blue from time to time. I've had to dodge three specific spots on one cheek once. Some I never feel ANYTHING going in while in and coming out and not a drop of blood. I've done it all except for an abscess /infection. Last word. STOP YOUR CYCLE and get educated and get your AI and PCT. NO AI and you'll probably or could might get GYNO ya know female boobs. You want that. STOP do not inject again.
    After you learn come to me I'll tell you all about injections OK. Now get smart. ...crazy mike

I'm out of here !!!![/QUOTE]

I don't have a clue? I researched for a year every night for an hour or two. I got my test down every six months leading to starting the cycle and right before. I was planning in getting a test done 4 weeks into cycle just to see my numbers. I know you are knowledgeable but every single reasoni was told not to start didn't apply in my situation. I have been lifting for 8 year, great diet for 4 years, and I plateud not to mention I went to numberous doctors and endocrinologist that said my endocrine is fully developed. There was no reason not to take it. Most people feel the test kicking in by now It is day 19 now and I don't feel anything or have seen any results. You know your shit as far as what to do, but I don't appreciate you calling me out like that, I'm continuing my cycle. And I am taking arimidex .5 eod I don't know what you mean when you think I would get gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by BluPhin

Strength gains came on after 30 days.
    Damn, ok I appreciate that I will wait.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information