nkct is offline New Member

Dosing schedule of dbol while taking test-e

I am new to the community and had a question regarding the dosing schedule of d-bol while also taking test-e
    I plan to run my first cycle in the upcoming months with 250 test-e Q Tuesday/Saturday for 12 weeks and d-bol 30 Q daily for 6 weeks. My question is in regard to the dosing schedule of d-bol.
    I know the half life of d-bol is short and blood levels will only remain significant for 6-8 hours. Many have recommended anything from BID to Q 4hour dosing, with some proponents for once daily 2 hours before your workout.
    From a pharmacodynamic standpoint if you were only taking d-bol, breaking up the dose would make sense to keep a steady state blood level and remain anabolic throughout the day. However if you are also running test, and presumably staying anabolic from that, is there more benefit to taking the d-bol as a one time dose 2 hours before a workout for the "pump"?
    So I guess my question is, while running test-e would you recommend breaking up the d-bol into multiple daily doses or once daily?
    Thanks in advance for the insight.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    As its your first cycle I would drop the dbol all together mate
    Just run the test e solo with ai and correct pct.
    Before we get more in depth can you throw up your stats please
    I see your 27 but can you add
    Weight
    Height
    Body fat %
    Years training please

Thanks for the input. I have been given some thought to dropping the d-bol altogether. Little worried about the side effects of d-bol and not being able to keep them in check. From the biochemistry I have read thus far, it appears that d-bol isn't actually very susceptible to aromatization, however its degradation product is an active metabolite with even greater affinity for the estrogen receptor than estrodiol. I was just a little worried about not starting off the cycle with a little kick.

As far as stats go, I'm 27, 6'1", 185 pounds, and 8-9 percent body fat. I have been in the gym pretty much since high school but only seriously training for about 3 years. I know my stats must sound pretty ridiculous compared to some other members here, but I feel I have reached a point where my body-type has limited any additional gains. I would say my intentions are to look for an adjunct that will allow me to develop a bit outside the limitations of my natural frame. My goal is to put on 15-20 pounds of lean body mass. I am not looking to be a lifer, and am leaning more towards a one and done experience with gear (I'm sure many have said this before).
    Thanks for taking the time to respond.

The best thing to do is knock the notion of any steroid use on the head for the moment.
    I see you are pretty clued up on your research and that's commendable buddy.
    I would (if I were you) hit up the nutrition section, post exactly what you eat on a Daily basis and they will help you get a solid diet in place, including correct macro ratios.
    Diet is the key to growth and at 6'1" and 185lbs you can add a lot more to that frame naturally

That's my honest advice

I appreciate the frank advice. I don't know if this is helpful but I typically eat every three to four hours. Each meal consists of a protein (usually poultry or fish, but beef and pork occasionally too), some complex carbohydrate (oatmeal, rice, quinoa), a fruit or vegetable, and some nuts. I do have the occasional burger and such as well, but for the most part I eat pretty clean. I take HMB one hour before working out, protein shake 45 minutes pre-workout, and creatine 30 minutes pre-workout. I lift 6 days a week, 4-6 exercises per body part, two body parts a day. I use a reverse pyramid with 12 reps/set for four sets each week one, 10 reps/set week two, 8 reps/set week three, and 6 reps/set week four. The pyramid then repeats. Usually in the gym for about 90 minutes. Finally I have a post-workout shake 30 minutes after I finish with some fruit and peanut butter.
    Like I said, I'm really trying, and I am not taking the idea of steroid use lightly. I have been thinking seriously about it for around four months now. A do thank for for being so frank. I'm just starting to get a bit discouraged with the natural thing.

Maybe your overtraining and not giving yourself enough time to recover and grow.
    That's a lot of time in the gym 90 minutes I'm normal out in 45 at most and 6 days is a big ask on the body and central nervous system.

What is your daily calorific intake if I may ask?

Each meal is about 500-750 calories. So that would put it anywhere from 3000-4500. I would say most days I probably come in right around 4000.

The major fault in my routine is my sleep, and I am aware of this. Unfortunately I have a job the requires me to be in work at least 13 hours a day. Add to that training, and family, and I'm down to 5-6 hours a night, tops. There is really no realistic way I can get up to 7-8.

Dean18 is offline New Member
    Panntastic, has hit the nail on the head. Diet sounds pretty good, but that is a lot of stress on the body even if you are getting good rest, but with 5-6 hrs of sleep you are tearing your muscles up in the gym and not allowing them to rebuild. Before long you will find yourself going backwards. As for dbol , I did it with my first cycle of test E, gains were mostly water, although I did gain strength pretty fast. If I had it to do over though I would skip the dbol. Gains disappear pretty quickly after cessation of use. I think I would have had just as much at the end of the cycle if I had just used the test alone.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nkct View Post
    I am new to the community and had a question regarding the dosing schedule of d-bol while also taking test-e
    I plan to run my first cycle in the upcoming months with 250 test-e Q Tuesday/Saturday for 12 weeks and d-bol 30 Q daily for 6 weeks. My question is in regard to the dosing schedule of d-bol.
    I know the half life of d-bol is short and blood levels will only remain significant for 6-8 hours. Many have recommended anything from BID to Q 4hour dosing, with some proponents for once daily 2 hours before your workout.
    From a pharmacodynamic standpoint if you were only taking d-bol, breaking up the dose would make sense to keep a steady state blood level and remain anabolic throughout the day. However if you are also running test, and presumably staying anabolic from that, is there more benefit to taking the d-bol as a one time dose 2 hours before a workout for the "pump"?
    So I guess my question is, while running test-e would you recommend breaking up the d-bol into multiple daily doses or once daily?
    Thanks in advance for the insight.

DBOL will work either way. Either once per day OR split dosages.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Dianabol - Steroid .com

Dbol is more androgenic than anabolic . It increases strength and yes, will cause bloat if you don't control it. If you gain nothing but water, then of course you won't retain that weight but if used properly dbol gains are very real. Retention of lbm gain is a matter of proper pct, diet, and training after your cycle is over.

Many stop their training, diet, and drink while off cycles. You cannot expect to keep maintaining lbm if you half-ass when not on steroids .
    Last edited by Java Man; 06-30-2013 at 08:23 PM.

Thanks for all the advice guys. After some thinking this weekend and considering overall goals, I think I'm going to put the cycle on the back burner for now and revisit it in six months time. Until then I'm just going to keep focusing on diet and training. Perhaps adding an extra recovery day would be beneficial. I'll just continue to comb the threads for now.

Thanks again

Thread Information