Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Flacco

Thread: test-e 250 tren-e 300

BruceyBaby is offline New Member

test-e 250 tren-e 300

Hi all ,

I read that having tren higher than test can actually yield better results, because they both compete for the same receptors.

Has anyone tried something like this? I know it's low dose, but I don't want to go higher than 300 tren, at least at the start.

If I stacked this with some clen too, 40mcg ramping up to 80mcg later in the cycle, would I get some nice cutting going (plan is to cut)? (oh and I have some bromo if I get any gyno signs, I'll only take it if I get symptoms, and hcg 1000ius per week)

Thank you for any help
    Last edited by BruceyBaby; 06-29-2013 at 09:36 AM.

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't run your hcg to high... Don't wanna desensitize yourself... 250iu/E3D is what I reccomend. But as far as test vs teen ratio goes, I do not know, I'm sure someone else will chime in, I try to avoid tren myself.

Thanks , I'll lower my hcg

Does anyone think this cycle is ok? Would like confirmation before I start

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceyBaby
    Thanks , I'll lower my hcg

Does anyone think this cycle is ok? Would like confirmation before I start
    Depends, what are your current stats?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    That is a horrible cycle to run at 23 years old!!! Tren at 23!!!! No way!

Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    That is a horrible cycle to run at 23 years old!!! Tren at 23!!!! No way!
    My profile is wrong I think, I'm turning 25 in a few months

With hcg it should be fine, just because someone says tren you don't have to go crazy. If I said deca , would you also be saying that?

Flacco is offline Member
    I think its all relative to the individual. I'm running 300 Test prop and 350 Tren Suspension per week. Started yesterday. My last cycle (first run with tren), I started at 150mg of Test and 300mg of Tren ace, but bumped my test up to 500mg after the first week. Personally, I like running test at at least 250/300 minimum for any cycle. I just feel better when my test levels are way above natural levels. Maybe it plecebo, maybe it not. "Have you read the all you need to know about Tren Sticky?" When it comes down to it... its personal preference/what works for you.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...ly-thread.html
    BruceyBaby likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Depends, what are your current stats?
    I hit 80kg at about 12% bf, I'm 5'9, been cutting for a while but I'm at 77kg, want to boost things up a bit

My lifts are solid

I hit 80kg at about 12% bf, I'm 5'9, been cutting for a while but I'm at 77kg, want to boost things up a bit

My lifts are solid
    So, 170lbs. Thats really mot very heavy considering you have cycled before.

How many cycles have you run?

How many weeks into this cycle are you already?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Only 2 previous cycles, both were test e only, 500mg per week, loved them both, but felt I didn't add enough lean mass as I'd hope to, thats why I was thinking about tren

I haven't started yet! I have it all though

Wow, you are really doing something wrong with your diet if you are only that weight at that height after 2 cycles.

It's your diet that dictates your weight gain, not your compounds.

What do you mean you haven't started this cycle yet? Are you sure?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Tren is hardcore! Results are amazing but the majority of people suffer a lot of side effects.. If you don't have a lot of AAS experience it is to much to handle for some...

Does weight really dictate that much?? Rob riches is 75kg at contest prep and he's about 5'10

I look good, I'm just asking if this cycle is ok and if I can expect some gains and lose fat on it. I havent started yet, I am pretty sure... unless someones been poking me in the night while I sleep

edit: im asking this because I'm wondering if my dosages should be different, i want whats most effective

I dont know why every thread seems to turn into criticising OP instead of giving actual answers to the question

Does weight really dictate that much?? Rob riches is 75kg at contest prep and he's about 5'10

I look good, I'm just asking if this cycle is ok and if I can expect some gains and lose fat on it. I havent started yet, I am pretty sure... unless someones been poking me in the night while I sleep
    It means that your diet is poor. You don't eat well enough to gain or maintain lbm. Rob riches is probably about 6%or so on stage. Are you that low? Do you know what he cycles?

Again, your gains/losses are dictated by diet.

Again, how many weeks into this cycle are you?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nutrition is everything. Your gains are falling short because you likely aren't eating enough.

Ok just to clarify I haven't started THE TREN yet, I'm cutting, I know how to track my macros - my diets pretty spot on

Because I can't get a straight answer, can someone tell me if I should do 500 test e w/ 300 tren e, or should I do 250 test e to keep it lower than tren ?
    Last edited by BruceyBaby; 06-29-2013 at 10:48 AM.

It's personal preference. Some like test higher, some like to let tren do all the work.. I like test to much to run it lower then tren yet.

Ok just to clarify I haven't started THE TREN yet, I'm cutting, I know how to track my macros - my diets pretty spot on

Because I can't get a straight answer, can someone tell me if I should do 500 test e w/ 300 tren e, or should I do 250 test e to keep it lower than tren ?
    How haven't you started? This post is 15 days old

Hi all,

Last night when I pinned my right quad with 200mg tren E, I hit a vein as I injected, but when I aspirated there was no blood, so I continued to inject. After I pulled the needle out, there was a lot of blood. I felt like I was going to die, low blood pressure, sweating, dizzy; but no cough at all... which leads me to think my reaction was psychological? I was anticipating the cough, so I freaked out?

I actually changed the needle before injecting, so there was no oil leaking out after ejecting the bubbles. Is this why I avoided the cough? (so there was no oil leaking out of the needle as it passed through the vein, so no oil went into the blood stream)

Or is my gear bunk? (99% its real)

Any advice as to what happened, greatly appreciated!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Ok just to clarify I haven't started yet, I'm cutting, I know how to track my macros - my diets pretty spot on

How many calories above your TDEE based on your LBM (not your actual weight) will you be consuming daily?

Here's the deal, every day we get new guys showing up thinking gains will come from how much gear or what type of gear they use. Moreover, everyone claims their diet is spot on. In fact that is probably the most misused comment on this board. Far too many people think their diet is "spot on" and they couldn't be more wrong.

Sure, we can tell you how much crap to take if that will satisfy you, but when you still don't see the gains you hoped for, remember it isn't the gear that failed.

The guys here ARE trying to help. We'll get to the gear but let's make sure the fundamentals are correct so your efforts are not in vain.

^^^ well said. Diet is king above all other things in bodybuilding.

Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79
    ^^^ well said. Diet is king above all other things in bodybuilding.
    I couldn't agree more.....and yet most recreational body builders gloss over the importance of nutrition and wonder why they don't gain, gain too much water and/or fat, and don't retain their gains.

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceyBaby View Post
    I dont know why every thread seems to turn into criticising OP instead of giving actual answers to the question
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Flacco

Agreed
    You think he is being criticised? You don't think people are trying to help him?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Red Bastard is offline Member
    How haven't you started? This post is 15 days old
    Good catch!

Yeah, OP, what's up with that, eh?!

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black

You think he is being criticised? You don't think people are trying to help him?
    It still makes me shake my head when guys come here under the pretense of wanting help when all they really want is an answer to their question even if its the WRONG approach.

If he's confident his diet is "spot on", post it up for review. Worse thing that could happen is someone makes suggestions to improve the diet and improve the results.

If people genuinely want to succeed, then show a little humility and have the guys who actually know WTF they are talking about review your training, nutrition, and cycle plans to see if everything is dialed in correctly for optimal success.

I guess their pride and egos are more important than a successful plan. It's really tragic because there are members here who know what is required to succeed. People need to listen more, talk less sometimes.

Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member
    The way I see it, if its just a diet issue that we dont think is good, but hes of age, few cycles under his belt, I dont see the harm in just answering his questions with a diet disclaimer. If he wants to cycle with a half decent diet then so be it. Only time I see a reason to not answer the questions or continously criticize is if he is doing something reckless or dangerous.

Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member
    But anyway, Im still debating how I want to run my test for my first tren cycle. Hard decision, so much conflicting opinions!

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceyBaby View Post
    My profile is wrong I think, I'm turning 25 in a few months

With hcg it should be fine, just because someone says tren you don't have to go crazy. If I said deca, would you also be saying that?
    Tren and Deca both being 19nor derivatives doesn't make them equals. Tren is not approved for human use so you will find very few if any human research papers. Deca doesn't have the side effects that tren has. Tren has an Anabolic /Androgenic ratio of 500:500. Deca is 125:37. There is more, but that gets the point across I hope.

The Steroid Profiles pages will explain more on the differences.

Tren is very harsh on the human body and has specific uses very different than Deca.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    I personally have not experimented enough with Tren and Test combined to advise you on it. The one time I have run Tren (and yes I plan to do so again), I ran higher test than tren but I was already a few weeks into what was originally supposed to be a test only recomp cycle. I decided to add the tren later and since I had never used tren I made this my higher test, lower tren experiment. Had great results but I was fat and out of shape after being out of the gym for 10 years so how much of that was drugs vs. dietary changes vs. getting back into the gym and being active again I have no clue.

P.S. I wouldn't go higher than 300/wk with tren either if it's your first round with it. In fact it might be a good idea to start at 200 just to see how your body reacts to it. I also recommend getting blood tested about 6 weeks into it. My lipids got destroyed on tren but came back down during and after PCT.
    Last edited by Java Man; 06-29-2013 at 04:47 PM.

Sociabear is offline Junior Member
    I usually run them equal.
    400 tren 400 test also 400 eq (eq seems to offset the cardio dip of tren for me)

While on tren I try to consume as many carbs as humanily possible getting fat on tren is a challenge and the nutrient partitioning effects of tren are amazing for me.

Edit: I post based on you having your nutrition in line and I mean ****ing perfect , if you don't shame on you and disregard anything I write.
    Last edited by Sociabear; 06-29-2013 at 06:48 PM.

Flacco is offline Member
    I didn't point anyone out specifically, and I think for the most part people do a good job at giving constrcutive critisism here, but I also see alot of people make comments that may sound more like... "You have no idea what you're doing, you need to learn more" If that don't apply, let it fly. I don't think its worth the argument to point any fingers at anyone and focus on the negative. I can only control what I post. I'm gonna keep doing my best to come off as positive/understanding/helpful as possible without making an OP feel like a dumbass.

I think most of us do a great job with the feedback/comments. I think we could all work on trying to give more constructive critisism. There is always room for improvement. Like I said though. If it don't apply, let it fly.
    Last edited by Flacco; 06-29-2013 at 08:34 PM.

Thread Information