cc5501 is offline Junior Member

How soon after PH can I do AS?

I'm doing a PH cycle of Epistane. I'm only in week 2 and have proper liver/cycle support and PCT in place (products in hand). It's my first cycle ever. Have already seen some weight and strength gains.

My body apparently doesn't like milk thistle. I get bloated at high doses. I'm thinking maybe it's because I had my gall bladder removed a while back. As soon as I dropped the dosage, bloating went away within 48 hours.

In the long run, I'd like to do real AS to keep building. How long do I have to wait after PCT after a methylated PH to do an AS cycle? I'm still learning, so please take it easy on me.

Also, I've heard a lot about running a test base along side things. Is there a link to where I can learn more about that (dosages, etc.)?

My stats are:
    35 yr old
    185-ish (fluctuates, was at 180 two weeks ago)
    Lifting for 18 months straight, but several years of previous experience

Thank you.

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    How long are you running this PH? How long is your pct? Are you getting blood wrk done? && you absolutely NEED to run test.

5 weeks (30/40/40/40/40). PCT will be 4 weeks (Nolva).

My doctor is okay, I get my annual physical around the time I end the cycle so I'll ask for the bloodwork.

Do I need to run test alongside this, as in now?

Pro hormones aren't my thing man, but I've heard many people saying its much safer running test along with it, seeing as many PH's suppress or even shut down your natty test. But I'm sure the same protocol for cycle splits could be followed. Time on + pct = time off. Make sure you get your liver values checked and your E2 & test levels as well.

Roger that. Thanks for the help.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    You need to wait at least 3-4 months! Prohormones are horrible for your liver and a slew of other bodily functions... They take a very long time to normalize from... Why prohormones instead of AAS?

!!!!!!! Are you kidding, you can destroy your endocrine on that crap!!!!
    Last edited by Chx beach 79; 06-29-2013 at 10:25 AM.

Well, the main reason is AAS availibility.

Frankly, in my (probably wrong) thinking, I figured a product that I bought from Amazon (Havoc which contains Epistane) would be safer (which again, I'm seeing is definiately wrong).

I'm sort of thinking of cutting the Epistane short because of the risk/reward factors. It also was only like $30.

Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    You Are only 18!!!!!!!! Are you kidding, you can destroy your endocrine on that crap!!!! Stop now and see a doctor ASAP. You are way to young and setting yourself up for overall failure!
    No, I am 35 years old.

You need to wait at least 3-4 months! Prohormones are horrible for your liver and a slew of other bodily functions... They take a very long time to normalize from... Why prohormones instead of AAS?

Well, the main reason is AAS availability.

Frankly, in my (probably wrong) thinking, I figured a product that I bought from Amazon (Havoc which contains Epistane) would be safer (which again, I'm seeing is definitely wrong).

I'm sort of thinking of cutting the Epistane short because of the risk/reward factors. It also was only like $30.I've only been on it for a little under two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by cc5501

No, I am 35 years old.
    Thank god, i thought it said 18 on your profile... Haha

Thank god, i thought it said 18 on your profile... Haha
    lol, no. I'm somewhat dumb, but not that dumb!

Look into real injectable AAS and get bloodwork done, it is much safer and works waaaay better than prohormones... Good Luck!

AAS is not that hard to find, just be smart and look around.

Be very very smart in your choices regarding AAS... Don't jump on the first I opportunity... and test is best. Best of luck to you in the future. Be safe.

^^^ yes! Just run a cycle of test only and keep doing research. You might not need to cycle anything else... I know a guy on his fourth test only cycle and he sees great gains every time. Keep it simple.

Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member
    I would recommend stopping the ph cycle now. I started with a ph cycle and towards the end (6 weeks) it really shut me down. Starting getting weak erections that took almost 6 months after pct to correct. Wasnt until I did my first test cycle that things got better down there and i recovered nicely from that. With the simpleness of a test only cycle Id recommend that. Really hard to go wrong. I learned my lesson and will never run anything without test as a base.

John Cluso is offline Banned
    welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Rv8G30 View Post
    I would recommend stopping the ph cycle now. I started with a ph cycle and towards the end (6 weeks) it really shut me down. Starting getting weak erections that took almost 6 months after pct to correct. Wasnt until I did my first test cycle that things got better down there and i recovered nicely from that. With the simpleness of a test only cycle Id recommend that. Really hard to go wrong. I learned my lesson and will never run anything without test as a base.

Thank you and everyone else for the advice. I definitely don't want to get shut down (wife wouldn't like it either!).

I'm working on a separate thread (to be posted) about recommendations for an AAS cycle tailored for my goals.

Thanks everyone!

Good luck!

Thread Information