siniganngbaboy1 is offline New Member

1st cycle: the beginning

My stats:

Height: 5'8'
    Weight: 200lbs
    BF: 18%
    Goals: lean mass gains and cut at end of cycle
    Workout days: 6xwk

I started at 250 lbs close to 40% body fat (obese). It took my a long time to get to where I am at now. Gained a lot of muscle and leaned up. I was at 10% bf and I have gained up to 18% (marriage lol & injury). I plan to continue my journey to lean up until I am ready to start my cycle. I am in the process of gathering my gear and the following is my cycle:

Base Cycle:
    1-12 week: test c 500mg/wk (split)
    1-24 week: Jin's 4IU daily
    7-12 week: anavar 80mg ED

PCT:
    13-14 week: waiting period
    15-16 week: Nolvadex 40mg ED w/ HCG 350 IU's Daily for 10 days onkly
    17-18 week: Nolvadex 20mg ED

Possibility:
    1. adding Equipoise 300mg
    2. adding more weeks of taking anavar; possibility of 8 wks instead of 6 wks

So here is my question (put in mind that this is my very first cycle):
    1. Can I extend my 6wk anavar to 8 wks? Oh, and is 80mg too much for a beginner?
    2. Can I add it Equipoise? I read the forum articles pertaining to beginners cycle and novice cycles. It said I could add Equipoise 300mg with the novice cycle but I really want to add more to my beginners cycle.
    3. Is it necessary to add HCG to my PCT (it wasn't included in the article but I felt it is necessary just in case to help stimulate my own natural test)?
    4. Should I take liver support during my cycle (I have already researched many threads regarding this and there is a lot of mixed questions and feeling regarding it)? I know anavar I just want to make sure based on this cycle...

I know its a lot of questions in one post but the help would be greatly appreciated. I know I specify a lot that this is my beginner cycle but I want to maximize my first cycle to a point that a beginner can handle. Thanks guys...

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I'll get back to this tomorrow if someone else doesn't get ya some answers before then.

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    1&2: I wouldn't use either compound on your first run. Think about it, if you get bad side effects & you've never used test or var, how do you know what's giving you those sides? Or if you get phenomenal gains, how do you know which compound is responsible, you need to learn how your body reacts one compound at a time. And as far as HCG goes, I believe 250iu/E3D DURING the cycle is the best way to do it. Easier to keep a car moving slow than try & jump start it from a dead stop. But please Lunk, if I missed anything or you see anything else, chime in, I always love to hear what you have to say.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    You're trying to restart your natural HPTA, You cannot do that if you add LH to it (HCG ). As above, drop the HCG from your PCT and do it e3d DURING your cycle so you won't shut down in the first place. Read the PCT forum sticky's.

Your cycle as proposed is fine. I cant comment on GH as I have no real experience but that is a normal dose for someone in your position.

While Var is relatively mild I would suggest always using liver support with any oral.

Skip the EQ for a number of reasons.

Use the HCG through cycle instead. This will put your system in a better position to recover during the PCT

Sum up:

1. Keep the cycle as proposed
    2. HCG within cycle 250mg Q3D
    3. Skip EQ
    4. Liver support suggested

Thanks guys, much appreciated...

Ignorant is offline New Member
    Any AI in there?

I will have Arimidex on hand just in case...but not putting it into regimen

Quote Originally Posted by siniganngbaboy1 View Post
    why??????

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by siniganngbaboy1
    Bad bad idea. You need to read up on the risks of high estrogen levels. Gynecomastia is the least of your concern. High estrogen levels increase risk for deep vein thrombosis, heart attack, stroke, prostate problems, cancer and more. It is extremely naive to think the only risk is man boobs. An aromatase inhibitor is not something you "keep on hand". If you're going to be messing around with hormones, understand how to use them safely and responsibly.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Bad bad idea. You need to read up on the risks of high estrogen levels. Gynecomastia is the least of your concern. High estrogen levels increase risk for deep vein thrombosis, heart attack, stroke, prostate problems, cancer and more. It is extremely naive to think the only risk is man boobs. An aromatase inhibitor is not something you "keep on hand". If you're going to be messing around with hormones, understand how to use them safely and responsibly.
    The dead have awakened...morning sunshine!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Hey buddy. Dead is right. Been feeling like crap since Friday afternoon. Kids and their flu virus. Sharing is caring my ass!!!

Hey buddy. Dead is right. Been feeling like crap since Friday afternoon. Kids and their flu virus. Sharing is caring my ass!!!
    Hope you got some work done

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Hope you got some work done
    Little bit. Lawyer @ lunch tmr then rest of wk is finishing BP.

Can't figure out how to delete this post lol
    Last edited by siniganngbaboy1; 07-01-2013 at 09:16 AM.

I came to that conclusion based on the stickies and what people say from forum to forum (no pun intended). This is what the sticky said: "as Arimidex will reduce total levels too much will do so to a degree that will actually hinder the athletes progression as some estrogen is needed for tissue gains and more importantly a well-functioning body." Also, as I was reading all the different cycles and it seems as though whoever made the stickies mentioned using AI's with harder cycles but never mentioned it in the newbie cycles (but keeping it "on hand"). Lastly, I read other forums to just keep it in hand just in case.

When I mention all of this it's not to go against what you say because I take everyone's responses seriously. What are the chances of those things happening with a newbie cycle? Are those side effects something with harder cycles or worst case scenario? Or does is it occur more often than I think?

If I take your advice (which is a higher probability now) do decide to put it into my regimen, how would it look like? I was reading that you can use 0.5mg to 1.0mg EOD. I know to end the AI at the end before my PCT but when do I start it exactly?

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Holy crapper, I say, ah ha morning to both of you! Why do they think they will wait for trouble to begin before they use an AI. If they could see my Gyno ( now arrested I hope) they would drink a bottle of Liquidex, Ha! ...you get my point.
    Op rethink and learn what you are doing. Good luck ....crazy mike

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    OP to put this simply. Whenever your Test level starts to climb higher in the range your body will start to produce more estrogen ( in laymen's terms) so when your E2 goes up, you are open to sides such as Gyno. Simply don't run the risk and then have to reverse the condition. Don't get the condition by using an Ai from the get-go especially with young cycles when you don't have a clue as to how YOUR body reacts to higher T and E2 levels. Use it always......crazy mike

All this as well as the other sides as per MI...
    Last edited by crazy mike; 07-01-2013 at 09:52 AM.

Thread Information