Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: First cycle, giant noob

kona7 is offline New Member

First cycle, giant noob

Exactly what the title says, I'm completely clueless in regards to gear. Got a bunch of stuff a couple months ago, and finally ready to become a man. 6'3 235 lbs. I've got tren , sust, anavar , and deca , as well as arimadex. Any ideas on how I should run this cycle? Thanks

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Would you like me to come lift the weight for you as well? Try to put at least one bit of effort into reading and searching.
    JuicedG.I. likes this.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by kona7 View Post
    Exactly what the title says, I'm completely clueless in regards to gear. Got a bunch of stuff a couple months ago, and finally ready to become a man. 6'3 235 lbs. I've got tren, sust, anavar, and deca, as well as arimadex. Any ideas on how I should run this cycle? Thanks
    Have you been educating yourself as to what steroids do and how they work. Have you looked at beginner cycles and why you should just do test your first out of the box cycle.

Are you up on injection technics and dosages.

You need to get smart and educate before you medicate. Learn first hand why you take what you take , how much and when. What and why Ai, also what and why PCT. If you get some knowledge on this you will not be asking such a broad open Q's with no clues. Read, GOOGLE and research and plan and come ask if you got it organized. ...crazy mike

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Lol don't worry about Lunk he just playing with you, in other words stop being lazy man and do some graft. You are a noob so don't be doing anything with gear until you fully understand the consequences

I am fully aware of what I'm getting myself into, I've researched plenty but I haven't seen any consistency whatsoever when it comes to dosages. Every where I go, everything I read, people have differing opinions. I came here asking for more advice and knowledge before I do anything at all. You all insulting me doesn't really help me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Would you like me to come lift the weight for you as well? Try to put at least one bit of effort into reading and searching.
    OP,...Kona, don't pay attention to Lunk I say cause word is he aint very strong to be able to lift for you. I just can't figure ur soooo mean Lunk, ya gonna scare him ....crazy mike

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    and spoon feeding you isn't going to help you either. There is a search button at the top right. Spend the next cpl month typing in anything and everything. It's almost all been asked before.

No one has insulted you. Did anyone call you names or make fun of your mother? Stop being sensitive and hit the books.

Quote Originally Posted by kona7 View Post
    I am fully aware of what I'm getting myself into, I've researched plenty but I haven't seen any consistency whatsoever when it comes to dosages. Every where I go, everything I read, people have differing opinions. I came here asking for more advice and knowledge before I do anything at all. You all insulting me doesn't really help me at all.
    The bold, you said it. Now take to heart what Lunk said, no insulting. But listen to what he said. Spoon feeding is not good.
    The different Opinions yep, but spend time researching and learning and getting to know the ones in the know. and then you can make an informed conclusion as to what was advised. You put what you hear into what YOU think will be good for YOUR goals and present stats. Make sense... or hell you gonna do as I say or as lunk say or as who says if you are clueless. Get some clues is what we say, OK ...welcome ..crazy mike

JuicedG.I. is offline New Member
    You obviously have not done any research. And you think you can do tren your first cycle? Do you even train? 6'3 235??? Either you train like a mother, and your diet is impeccable.. or you just came across some gear and thought.. I wanna give this a shot. Do some actual research.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Age?

Bodyfat %?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    You are to young and obviously clueless. Throw your AAS away or give them to some one else! The fact that you would of bought tren is crazy!!!!!! Or that someone would sell it to you for a first cycle!!!

Have you gotten baseline bloodwork done yet? Oh never mind you aren't old enough to cycle!

Did you even buy any test? You can't take any of that stuff without test As a base!

Abort.
    JuicedG.I. likes this.

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    Hey Kona7, Don't get discouraged or offended by the replies. Yes there are different opinions on things but the more you research the easier it will be for you to make a decision and at that point your questions will not seem so "newbie" like and you will have much better responses. If you want to get through that kind of confusion your definitely on the right board my man. There are plenty of stickies to read for beginners. One step at a time and it will all straighten itself out.
    Last edited by crazy_rocks; 06-30-2013 at 01:53 PM.
    JuicedG.I. likes this.

Rock you know me, I wasnt trying to insult the guy.. But come on. There is plenty of literature on this forum for him to do research on.

NOW Kona7, slow down, take a deep breath and get over any insult or ego glitch and stifled self-esteem. Take what they just dished out to you and just learn. Follow my/everyone's lead here and stop, read, listen and educate your -self. You will have a much better chance at real success because you will eventually know what you are doing. When you come back with more intelligent n better Q's we will all be here waiting to help just like we are now. But we will be able to help you when you are more educated. Be cool man, I tell everyone, stay cool and you'll be alright.....crazy mike

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Everybody just stay cool, stay cool like Fonzy

True, I think everyone is legitimately concerned about the OP. this could spell disaster with that combo on a first run...

jcrutche is offline Junior Member
    Test only first cycle would be a good start.. def no Tren .
    JuicedG.I. likes this.

Comletely agree with Chx beach.. First time I ran Tren Ace, I felt crazy. Couldnt sleep, sweating like a priest at a boy scout convention. DO NOT DO TREN 1ST CYCLE. Save it or give it to someone who can use it. I did it on my 3rd, I now have no problems, or insane sides. Do you even have any PCT?

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicedG.I. View Post
    Rock you know me, I wasnt trying to insult the guy.. But come on. There is plenty of literature on this forum for him to do research on.

I wasn't simply referring about you specifically but everyone.
    JuicedG.I. likes this.

23 y/o, 14%. My diet is pretty solid, admittedly I rushed in to buying everything without doing enough research. But from what I'm seeing, it's looking like a test only first cycle or maybe even adding in the anavar . I see that you're all generally concerned and not just trying to rip me a new one, thanks

How much test do you have on hand?

Shreddedbeast is offline New Member
    As a first cycle, I would do test prop and arimidex (ai) for 2months then 3days later from last prop injection ill do pct nolva/clomid and let my body recover.

Quote Originally Posted by Shreddedbeast
    As a first cycle, I would do test prop and arimidex(ai) for 2months then 3days later from last prop injection ill do pct nolva/clomid and let my body recover.
    Test prop for first cycle??? No way... Test e or c. That's it never start with test prop...not good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_rocks View Post
    I wasn't simply referring about you specifically but everyone.
    Not meeeeee, oh, no not meee tooo. Huh ?? golly not me, just not me. I'm the cool one, ...cm

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Kona - I did test and anavar first cycle- I was happy with the results. But it's taken three years to figure out which one gave me massive rage and from then on all steroids seemed weak. You won't want to go back to test alone in a hurry after doing test and var. stick to test only first cycle. Then add anavar in in your next cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    Test prop for first cycle??? No way... Test e or c. That's it never start with test prop...not good advice.
    See that Op, Kona, there ya go. Now if ya research you will see what Chx beach is saying. Up down, injections EOD and your body not accustomed to the influx as well as your lifting. So now if we/you do our home work we could decide which advice we/you might agree with better in your own mind.
    School is out and I'm belaboring it. You got it now, so best of luck, and if you have injection problems feel free to PM me. ...crazy mike

4 vials of sust, not sure how many ccs in each.. I'll get you that when I'm home

Ignorant is offline New Member
    First cycle? Chuck the tren .

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike

See that Op, Kona, there ya go. Now if ya research you will see what Chx beach is saying. Up down, injections EOD and your body not accustomed to the influx as well as your lifting. So now if we/you do our home work we could decide which advice we/you might agree with better in your own mind.
    School is out and I'm belaboring it. You got it now, so best of luck, and if you have injection problems feel free to PM me. ...crazy mike
    The op didn't even have test on his list of options.... You can handle this one crazy mike! Lol haha

Am I missing something? Sustanon is test

Quote Originally Posted by Shreddedbeast View Post
    As a first cycle, I would do test prop and arimidex(ai) for 2months then 3days later from last prop injection ill do pct nolva/clomid and let my body recover.
    Ha Chx beach, this guy giving advise here is 20 yrs. old and has only done on cycle it seems. WTF giving advice at that. Oh well. I helped get OP to thinking and I think he'll read up now. But what he'll do with this 1 st cycle, Oh and by the way buddy, do you know who YOU are talking to when you say ha to me, big boy huh...huh
    Ok man just joking , but remember to always respect your elders ...crazy mike

Ha Chx beach, this guy giving advise here is 20 yrs. old and has only done on cycle it seems. WTF giving advice at that. Oh well. I helped get OP to thinking and I think he'll read up now. But what he'll do with this 1 st cycle, Oh and by the way buddy, do you know who YOU are talking to when you say ha to me, big boy huh...huh
    Ok man just joking , but remember to always respect your elders ...crazy mike
    Lmao! ! Always a pleasure crazy mike! Keep'em straight!!!
    Last edited by Chx beach 79; 06-30-2013 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kona7
    Am I missing something? Sustanon is test
    It is but it's a blend of different esters, not a good choice for first cycle or a base IMO...but yes it is test...

So, just e or c with nothing else? How much should I run a week

500 mg. per week, split into 2 doses. So every 3.5 days: 250mg 2x a week. Plus AI .25mgs EOD, That's all you need and it will be more than sufficient. Keep it simple and Good luck!

Plus PCT

READ THE STICKY'S ON FIRST CYCLES. get and idea, get to know the steroid profiles, what what is what is test E C or P, what is Deca . Why a blend and why not. Crap, the more you go the worse you get. The beginner cycles give examples, the profiles. Now this thread is out in space. OP you just wanna stick your ass with steroids and in hope you will get big in the next three months. GO FOR IT. Nighty , Night.............C M

Quote Originally Posted by Ignorant View Post
    First cycle? Chuck the tren.
    OP SEE THIS GUY, he's out here running wild on all kinds of cycle topics on mega threads giving advise, He is giving advise. He's 20 years old. Yep that a real experienced guy for you to get screwed up with. SO last, God help me Last thing and I will leave you alone. Jeez I'm nuts...READ, READ, READ all day you keep asking instead of reading. Hell I'm stupid for staying to try to help. Man I'm not even on Tren ,,,ha....................cm

Ignorant is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    OP SEE THIS GUY, he's out here running wild on all kinds of cycle topics on mega threads giving advise, He is giving advise. He's 20 years old. Yep that a real experienced guy for you to get screwed up with. SO last, God help me Last thing and I will leave you alone. Jeez I'm nuts...READ, READ, READ all day you keep asking instead of reading. Hell I'm stupid for staying to try to help. Man I'm not even on Tren ,,,ha....................cm
    So you are disagreeing with me saying he shouldn't be taking Tren as a first cycle? what type of english do you speak, try and construct a proper sentence.

The Senior members are telling you to know your place. Everyone, including myself had already told him not to run it. Your are just compounding what has already been stated. No one is disagreeing with you. Tren your first cycle is a no no. How much experience do you have at 20 y/o? Just because you stick yourself with darts doesn't mean your a master of gear.
    crazy_rocks likes this.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member

Agreed. Mouthing off to vets and his own first cycle is flawed. Improper PCT and he thinks an AI is just for gyno. Go read up about the cardiovascular and PSA risks of elevated estrogen and stop offering advice when you have no idea what you're doing. Wreck yourself if you want to but listen and learn before you start giving bad advice to others.

Crazy Mike has run more cycles and trained longer than you've been a live kid.
    JuicedG.I. and kona7 like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information