Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Flacco
  • 2 Post By Capebuffalo

Thread: anavr, tbol, winny help

rasta44 is offline New Member

anavr, tbol, winny help

I'm 37, 5'11 and weigh 190 lbs. Body fat hovers around 14% Been working out of and on since high school. I've been lifting serious again for a bit over a year. About 3 months ago a some pills got dumped in my lap. 50 tabs anavar 50mg, 50 tabs Turanabol 50mg, 50 tabs winstrol 25mg. 50 tabs Novaflex 25 mg and 50 tabs clomid 50mg. I been reading about all of this for the past 3 months and have decided to take them. My first thought was to take 1 of the var, tbol and winny everyday for 50 days, then take the nolvaflex and clomid for PTC. I know now all you guys are going to say crazy Don't do it. Second thought was to break it up into 2 or 3 different cycles. Third (probally should of been the first) was to come in here and ask you guys (the experts) how you would do it. Any advice to to make this gear into a good cycle without killing myself would be appreciated. I would be more than happy to track my progress on here if anyone would care to find out how it works out. Thank you all in advance.

PS I have no way/connection to get any other gear. Other than the internet and I don't like getting ripped off.
    Last edited by rasta44; 06-28-2013 at 11:28 AM.

Flacco is offline Member
    If theres a will... there is a way. I have abused aas in my 10 or so years taking them, and I would never run an oral only cycle. Ya gotta get some test. The lethargy you'll feel from your testosterone being shut down sucks.
    rasta44 and Java Man like this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    If you're afraid of the internet there are other ways but IMO can be just as risky if not more so. The fact is they're illegal. There will always be risk in the acquisition.

That said, I would not do an oral only cycle. The only time I have used orals in any of my 9 cycles through the past 20 or so years is to kickstart a long ester oil based cycle, to get immediate results and even then I never exceed 4 weeks of the oral compound. Oral only is also a very bad idea not only for liver stress but because as mentioned above you will shut down with nothing to replace the loss of endogenous test. At least add HCG if you're hell bent on doing this cycle with no injectable test.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    You don't really have enough to do anything with. Do some more research and good luck!

rasta44 is offline New Member
    The link Capebuffalo posted the guy says its not a horrible idea to do an oral only cycle then every slammed him witch confused me a bit (I'm guessing it's not a good idea). There are a lot of post out there were people did a anavar or tbol only cycle and they seemed content with the results. I realize these compounds are not going to get me huge but any gain is alright with me. If I do get the test what should I run with it? If I add everything I got to the cycle it seems like overkill. If I had test it seems like the best idea would be to run a test only cycle still leaving me with 3 bottles of gear in my medicine cabinet. At this point it seems like I'm just trying to make the best of what I got. I have no problem adding Liv 52 and the HCG . And I feel even if I do order test online and it's bunk I'm running an oral cycle anyway. I've been looking at this stuff for a while I'm at the point where I'm going to take it or flush it. And I can't believe that the suggestions on here are for me to flush it.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Don't make any mistake oral only is not a good idea what so ever. No

Thread Information