efiles123 is offline Associate Member

Do users actually rebound after using arimadex?

After feeling like shit and having an episode of panic attacks after my first cycle of test e and dbol I would like to run an AI for my next cycle. I've read a lot of controversy involving arimadex and its potential for users to have rebounding estrogen levels. I would like to avoid this risk and take aromasin instead but I'm having trouble finding a source atm and would like to know if I'm ok to use arimadex. Without ever having bloodwork done post cycle, I'm guessing by the way I felt that my body must be sensitive to estrogen spike. No gyno although had depression, panic attacks, fatigue, hypertension, irritability, ect.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by efiles123
    After feeling like shit and having an episode of panic attacks after my first cycle of test e and dbol I would like to run an AI for my next cycle. I've read a lot of controversy involving arimadex and its potential for users to have rebounding estrogen levels. I would like to avoid this risk and take aromasin instead but I'm having trouble finding a source atm and would like to know if I'm ok to use arimadex. Without ever having bloodwork done post cycle, I'm guessing by the way I felt that my body must be sensitive to estrogen spike. No gyno although had depression, panic attacks, fatigue, hypertension, irritability, ect.
    The board sponsor carries both arimidex and exemestane.

I'd recommend blood work before you cycle so you know where you're at.

Just got blood work done by privatemd about a week ago. Everything looked good which didn't surprise me because my cycle was 3 years ago. Serum test was 489, which i suppose is not bad considering it was taken in the afternoon. Btw, I'm 27.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by efiles123
    Just got blood work done by privatemd about a week ago. Everything looked good which didn't surprise me because my cycle was 3 years ago. Serum test was 489, which i suppose is not bad considering it was taken in the afternoon. Btw, I'm 27.
    Ok, sounds good. Hopefully a full panel was done to check all hormone levels. If three years ago, I would hope recovery was within expected ranges for your age.

Certainly run the AI (adex or stane) on the next cycle. Uncontrolled estrogen is a risk factor for many unpleasant health conditions both physical and psychological.

If you have a cycle in mind, post it up for feed back and the members will give some advice and direction.

Yep, the female hormone panel was pretty thorough with everything in range besides creatinine.

My proposed cycle is just test for 10 weeks. I have accumulated sust 250, test e and test p for my cycle. I will start with sust and e mixed together and finish with test p in an attempt to hopefully bring easy recovery. I think I will use 500iu of hcg per week through cycle and up till pct. Pct will be nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 50/50/25/25. This time I will take blood during and after cycle.

My sweet spot with adex is .25mg/eod. At that dosage I have very little sides like acne and feel great.

bump

Thread Information