Ism
    Ism is offline New Member

Question about 10 week cycle changing to 12 week

Ok so this is my first cycle

so far I have been doing 1ml of Sustanon every Monday and Thursday for 8 weeks

I am 30 years about 5'6 or 5'7

I've been training for about 3 years on & off due to 3 arthroscopic surgeries on my elbow 2 Left elbow & 1 in the right which set my back in the process of recovery

Now I am back 7 months Strong and slowly getting back into shape

But before I started my cycle I was 150lbs now I am 163lbs

I have been taking Arimidex and my HCG accordingly as well... so far my Testicles are fine and normal and Now I am showing signs of acne on my shoulders

and I have my PCT on deck to take 3 weeks after cycle as well

other than that I am fine as far as I can tell...

Now my question is I was going to initially do a 10 week cycle but I have decided to change to a 12 week cycle

but with the next 4 weeks since I am done with the 2 bottles of Sustanon 250 and I have another 2 bottles

I was going to use 2 ml every monday and thursday for the next 4 weeks instead of 1ml

Now would there be any issues or complications with the extra added 1ml equaling 2ml ???

I just want to make sure everything would be ok and what I should expect

Please get back to me when possible

Any comments question or concerns are appreciated

Thank You very much

Mr.Ism

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Sust should be injected more like 3-4 times a week to get the most out of all the short esters, but I don't think it's as big a deal as some make it out to be. Are you still making gains? I'm sure you are, if it's your first cycle why raise your tolerance when you don't need to? Run it 12 weeks and save the rest for a second cycle down the line...or if you want to increase maybe go from 1ml to 1.5ml you don't need that big of a jump.

Trust is offline New Member
    Run it 12 to 14 weeks, keep dosage the same if you re still making gains ....

stirated is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ism View Post
    Ok so this is my first cycle

so far I have been doing 1ml of Sustanon every Monday and Thursday for 8 weeks

I am 30 years about 5'6 or 5'7

I've been training for about 3 years on & off due to 3 arthroscopic surgeries on my elbow 2 Left elbow & 1 in the right which set my back in the process of recovery

Now I am back 7 months Strong and slowly getting back into shape

But before I started my cycle I was 150lbs now I am 163lbs

I have been taking Arimidex and my HCG accordingly as well... so far my Testicles are fine and normal and Now I am showing signs of acne on my shoulders

and I have my PCT on deck to take 3 weeks after cycle as well

other than that I am fine as far as I can tell...

Now my question is I was going to initially do a 10 week cycle but I have decided to change to a 12 week cycle

but with the next 4 weeks since I am done with the 2 bottles of Sustanon 250 and I have another 2 bottles

I was going to use 2 ml every monday and thursday for the next 4 weeks instead of 1ml

Now would there be any issues or complications with the extra added 1ml equaling 2ml ???

I just want to make sure everything would be ok and what I should expect

Please get back to me when possible

Any comments question or concerns are appreciated

Thank You very much

Mr.Ism
    I would stick with 1ml on Monday and Thursday, in my opinion there would not be too much benefit in increasing your dose for the last 4 weeks. While you will notice a initial increase from the prop buy the time the longer esters kick you your going to stop. Another thing to consider is buy increasing the dose you may have to alter the timing of your PCT. Use the roid calc to get your clearance times right and determine the correct time for PCT to start, the more you use the longer you have to wait.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    Run it 12 to 14 weeks, keep dosage the same if you re still making gains ....
    Ummm.. I love your avatar dude but I don't think full nudity is allowed.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    I wouldn't increase the dose a this point. Even if you've stopped gaining. If that's the case I'd look at what youre eating and whether youre getting enough calories or change your training routines.

Same dose run a bit longer. U can go higher on next cycle

Thread Information