bowly is offline Junior Member

Question raloxifene,exemestane resulting in high prolactin

hi greetings everyone

had a change in diet in jan,bulk diet with gvt training..gained 3kgs

then my trainer changed the diet to a high fat low carb diet with hiit training.resulting in gyno

was on no gear,,,only grenade fat burner with omega3 empty stomach,,and jacked pre workout..

went on ralox and exemestane and got rid of the gyno nearly with a hazy effect still left on right nipples..currently on 90ralox and exemestane25mg

did a blood check and prolactin is really high though I get a boner every morning..i wonder whats amiss here since high prl is supposed to suppresss the libido..

my hair has started thinning,,how do I control the prl as I still have few weeks to go before I can completely eliminate the balance gyno

help please
    Last edited by bowly; 07-01-2013 at 12:52 AM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Im nit quite sure I 100% understand whats going on here. It sounds like you have bloodwork you are workinf from etc. Im just gonna stick to the PRL?. Pramipexole will lower this. Start at .25mg/day at night right beofre bed. Run this for 5-7 days then up your dose to .5mg/day.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Im nit quite sure I 100% understand whats going on here. It sounds like you have bloodwork you are workinf from etc. Im just gonna stick to the PRL?. Pramipexole will lower this. Start at .25mg/day at night right beofre bed. Run this for 5-7 days then up your dose to .5mg/day.
    thnk you jimmy. prami or caber ,as I have heard prami sides are too much

my estro is 27- range 7.6-42.6
    prolactin 34.4 range 4-15.2

I read somewhere there prl and estr are like two sides of a sea saw..one falls and the other goes up and vice versa..have seen my and results of people where estro goes down with an equal rise in prl..how does this work because I believed that both rise together..

this is the second time I have gyno due to diet issues alone..a year back it was erratic eating and increase in fat percentage that caused a surge in estro resulting in gyno...and this time even under guidance from reputed trainers I developed gyno..don't know what to blame..the bulk diet or the high fat diet..

but lately I have been getting boners every morn without fail..has my estro n prolactin reduced and reached a sweet spot with continuous use of aromasin n raloxifen

what do I expect from prami or caber..because every benefit from reduced prl will also have its downfall with other hormones

bump

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Wait,,,,he mentioned his hair was thinning,,,was this from the ralox or exemestane?

lowering estr can cause hairloss..I don't know if ralox contributes too..but I got back my hair on cessation of letro in an earlier case..when hormones return to normal it gets better

Quote Originally Posted by poppz View Post
    Wait,,,,he mentioned his hair was thinning,,,was this from the ralox or exemestane?

Thread Information