truckin001 is offline Junior Member
    About to end my 12 week cycle and start back on trt dose. Test e trt will be 150-175mg per week for the next 12 weeks and then start back on cycle. Would like to run a small dose of deca or mastrone for 12 weeks with trt or should I wait til my next cycle? Any benefits of running a small cycle of deca or mastrone with trt?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by truckin001; 06-30-2013 at 09:08 PM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Some claim to have some joint relief with the addition of 100-200mg of deca . Is your TRT prescribed???

Yes its prescribed. Im debating on mastrone or deca . Im leaning towards mastrone til I start my next cycle and then start test e and deca cycle

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Adding another compound to TRT really defeats the purpose of TRT in my opinion, especially with something as androgenic as masteron . Personally, I'd save the masteron for your next cycle.

I'd also consider the fact that a direct correlation between the narrowing of the arteries and Nandrolone (deca ) has recently been brought to light, especially if you're getting older. I perceive nandrolone having something to do with the trend for old pro wrestlers and bodybuilders dying of coronary disease, especially since autopsies typically show heavy hardening and narrowing of the arteries in a lot of those guys. Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    Adding another compound to TRT really defeats the purpose of TRT in my opinion, especially with something as androgenic as masteron . Personally, I'd save the masteron for your next cycle.

I'd also consider the fact that a direct correlation between the narrowing of the arteries and Nandrolone (deca) has recently been brought to light, especially if you're getting older. I perceive nandrolone having something to do with the trend for old pro wrestlers and bodybuilders dying of coronary disease, especially since autopsies typically show heavy hardening and narrowing of the arteries in a lot of those guys. Just my two cents.
    Very interesting.

Even while on TRT you want to give your liver a rest. When you add any compound to Test and even Test itself has to be processed by the liver. If you've already done a 12 week cycle you've taxed your liver for 12 weeks. Stick with your 12 weeks with TRT and give your liver a break.

Thread Information