Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Stop dbol due to back pumps

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member

Stop dbol due to back pumps

Okay. Week 5 and my lower back hurts like shit. Only get the pain when I'm at work after hours of standing on my feet or night time when I sleep since I'm in one position for hours. So painful I can even sleep. Should I try the taurine thing people talk about or end dbol a week and a half early. Still have 6 long weeks with 600mgs of test e.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Another problem?!?!?!

Just quit the damned d'bol!!!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    5 weeks of dbol is more than enough why would you want to run it any longer,

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    5 weeks of dbol is more than enough why would you want to run it any longer,
    Mental pure mental
    6 1/2 weeks of dbol !

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Dbol , Just trash it. IMO there is no need for it accept bloating and side effects.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Four wks is plenty, and 'no' L-Taurine won't counter this condition like the cramps from Clen , they are different problems.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

So why is there always do much talk of dbol ? What would be a good second cycle. Test E and deca . Or should I experiment with test prop next cycle

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Mmmmmmm dbol . I love the stuff. With a good diet, water consumption and training I barely bloat at all. I do get some other side effects though like excellent pumps, aggression in the gym, size and strength. IMO if taurine at 6-10 grams a day 'before' the pumps hit doesn't help either drop your dose or drop it all together and safe for another cycle.
    Last edited by tdoe11; 07-01-2013 at 11:51 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by ChestNBack
    So why is there always do much talk of dbol? What would be a good second cycle. Test E and deca. Or should I experiment with test prop next cycle
    FFS get this one out the way first. Then consider a straight test only cycle!!!!!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ChestNBack View Post
    So why is there always do much talk of dbol? What would be a good second cycle. Test E and deca. Or should I experiment with test prop next cycle
    Because dbol is a great tool to use in a stack if used correctly, just like any of the other compounds we use, they are tools for you to do a job, these tools wont produce anything unless you use them correctly.
    Java Man likes this.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Here we go again. I told you to stop the dbol last week. And the last thing you need is deca .
    Time to take a year off AAS and get your workout and nutrition plan in place

Brah I'm 31 years old. I went from 130 to 185 naturally in 2 years with an increase of about 6 percent in bf the rest being muscle. My diet and training is on point. Lets face the facts, sides are bound to happen, some people react to different things. I post my sides and results on my cycle to get advise with this being my first cycle. I don't need to take a year off. I stopped the dbol a week and a half ahead of schedule because I listened to advise from everyone. I will finish out my last 6 and a half weeks of my cycle with test only. Trust me. By the time this cycle is over I will have gained about 12 to 15 pounds of muscle. Thanks for your input though

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Why would you take AAS if you were seeing such amazing results? Those gains are crazy!!! That is nuts... I would do whatever you were doing in those 2 years. And just add more cardio to take Bodyfat off! Good job! That is truly amazing. I would do anything to gain 27lbs. In a year!!! All the AAS in the world would not do that for me.
    Last edited by Chx beach 79; 07-02-2013 at 03:36 PM.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Not your Brah. Old enough to be your dad and a former competitor with many wins.
    So take the info any way you want.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld
    Not your Brah. Old enough to be your dad and a former competitor with many wins.
    ^^^ Applause. Sick and tired of this bra, brah crap.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    I'm so damn old I don't even get this bra, brah...bra, bra crap. I think it sounds trashy. Not what I call cool man...ha just not cool. I heard someone say yo bra to Austinite one post and he just came back with I aint your bra dude and the kid in his 20's got his panties in a wad and started some ranting. It was months ago but I remember that. Then Euro says something like it and it just sounds trashy.
    Maybe they don't like my "be cool" and "stay cool" but young or old, being cool is just that cool man. So hey BBBBRRRAAAaaaaaaa just be cool and stop, you hear how many of the men here don't like it. ...crazy mike, I'm just sayin ya know

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Man, I envy you...you are fit2bOld some us just got old, but remain to be cool, hahaha! lol ...still crazy mike

Oh and the Dbol can be used when you know how to use your diet and handle the water. Good for strength to lift heavy to build mass. But ya need to have some experience with it and know when to drop it. ...cm

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChestNBack View Post
    Okay. Week 5 and my lower back hurts like shit. Only get the pain when I'm at work after hours of standing on my feet or night time when I sleep since I'm in one position for hours. So painful I can even sleep. Should I try the taurine thing people talk about or end dbol a week and a half early. Still have 6 long weeks with 600mgs of test e.

Cut your dose down some or just cease use if its bothering you too bad.

Back pumps stopped about 24 hours after last dose of dbol . Next time I will only run for 4 weeks

Thread Information