JordanGunn is offline New Member

Looking for some straight forward information

I have done a substantial amount of my own research, however like jumping into anything new, almost all of the sources I can find are speaking in languages I don't understand. I have tried peer reviewed journals and other such related things but I still can't seem to find what I'm looking for so here it goes

I have been working out for about one year. I know the basics of supplementation (Whey, Casein, Creatine, BCAA's, Waxy Maize, etc.) and it has allowed me to gain somewhere around 30 pounds over the course of a year. Keeping in mind I only started really knowing what I was doing at the gym around 6 months ago. I have been thinking about taking Anavar for some time now and am fairly certain about it now. I was hoping to stack this with Test Enanthate . My concern is the amount of blockers I should be taking. I was looking at Clomid and Arimidex , however from what I have read it sounds like Clomid kills your sex drive. The problem with this is that I have a girlfriend and we have sex... a lot. There is no way this will fly with me. Is there some alternative, or the loss of libido simply an inescapable repercusion of test use. I will be completely honest, I have no idea where to start with all of this and I am hoping I can get a starting point from some one because I want to know as much as I can before I jump into anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Oh yeah, and i'm currently 21 years old, 5'9" tall, and sitting anywhere between 170 and 175 pounds.

Sorry if there is anything I left out. Thanks for your time everybody!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanGunn View Post
    I have done a substantial amount of my own research, however like jumping into anything new, almost all of the sources I can find are speaking in languages I don't understand. I have tried peer reviewed journals and other such related things but I still can't seem to find what I'm looking for so here it goes

I have been working out for about one year. I know the basics of supplementation (Whey, Casein, Creatine, BCAA's, Waxy Maize, etc.) and it has allowed me to gain somewhere around 30 pounds over the course of a year. Keeping in mind I only started really knowing what I was doing at the gym around 6 months ago. I have been thinking about taking Anavar for some time now and am fairly certain about it now. I was hoping to stack this with Test Enanthate . My concern is the amount of blockers I should be taking. I was looking at Clomid and Arimidex , however from what I have read it sounds like Clomid kills your sex drive. The problem with this is that I have a girlfriend and we have sex... a lot. There is no way this will fly with me. Is there some alternative, or the loss of libido simply an inescapable repercusion of test use. I will be completely honest, I have no idea where to start with all of this and I am hoping I can get a starting point from some one because I want to know as much as I can before I jump into anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Oh yeah, and i'm currently 21 years old, 5'9" tall, and sitting anywhere between 170 and 175 pounds.

Sorry if there is anything I left out. Thanks for your time everybody!
    Dont need to read past the 1st line. You have plenty of time to do a LOT more research, reading, listening and visiting the nutrition section since you need at least another 2-3 years of natural growth and gym time before even considering aas.

1 year in the gyn is like a 16yr old kid who has his drivers license for 6 months and wanting to drive in the Indianapolis 500.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 07-02-2013 at 02:52 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Dont need to read past the 1st line. You have plenty of time to do a LOT more research, reading, listening and visiting the nutrition section since you need at least another 2-3 years of natural growth and gym time before even considering aas.
    There is your answer ^^^ good call

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Can you post a pic? I wanna see your 6% bodyfat, don't get many of them.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

1 year in the gyn is like a 16yr old kid who has his drivers license for 6 months and wanting to drive in the Indianapolis 500.
    About as straight forward honest truth you're going to get.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Can you post a pic? I wanna see your 6% bodyfat, don't get many of them.
    Height:'5"9
    Weight:170
    Body Fat %:6%

With those stats that would be pretty huge in the muscle department with that little fat.
    Basically you would look like this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	185px-Lukáš_Osladil.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	141309

Thread Information