Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DexterMorgan

Thread: First cycle and want some reviews

  1. #1
    aircaptain is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20

    First cycle and want some reviews

    hey all this is my first cycle and i have done many months of looking around this forum and others but want to post my ideas and get constructive feed back from all of you who have done this many times before.
    Stats:
    26
    5'11
    187lbs 11% bf
    have been working out for years and have played sports since high school and in college, but have been training hard for over a year now

    This is the plan i have in mind:

    Week 1-4 Danabol 25mg/day (half pill) 1.5 hours before workout
    Week 1-10 Testoxyl Enanthate 250 1ml(250mg) 2x/week Sunday morn & Wednesday night
    Week 5-10 HCG 500iu twice per week for 1000iu per week
    Week 1-12 Arimixyl .25mg ED

    PCT starts 14 days after last pin
    week 1,2 40mg nolva everyday
    week 3,4 20mg nolva everyday
    Possibly adding Forma Stanzol

    Please share suggestions and help so this first cycle turns out right

    i was also wondering if it would hurt to throw in a low dose of Aromaxyl (Exemestane) just before PCT and in the first two weeks of PCT to help prevent estrogen rebound from the Arimixyl (Anastrozole)
    Thanks all in advance
    Last edited by aircaptain; 07-01-2013 at 10:40 PM.

  2. #2
    DexterMorgan's Avatar
    DexterMorgan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    600
    Stats seems pretty good.

    But cycle is pretty bad.
    I've typed this 30 times, but here we go again

    Test only cycle (12wks minimum) is your ideal 1st cycle, no orals or other compounds.
    HCG from day 1.
    I would use Exemestane on cycle, that way you don't have to worry about rebound. But Adex is a good choice too, half-life is pretty long, so .50mgs ever other day will work just fine.

    PCT
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50 Clomid is very important for PCT, more important than Nolva IMO.
    JuicedG.I. likes this.

  3. #3
    aircaptain is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20
    Hey dexter thank you for the response. I keep here all these mixed reports on using or not using Danabol on the first cycle and just wanted to throw it out there to see what people would say. Also do you recommend the hcg at 2 shots a week at 250iu per shot? Also people keep telling me it is not necessary to run clomid and nolva together. I Have 100, 20mg nolva, enough for pct and have plenty extra incase gyno rears her ugly head

  4. #4
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Quote Originally Posted by aircaptain View Post
    Hey dexter thank you for the response. I keep here all these mixed reports on using or not using Danabol on the first cycle and just wanted to throw it out there to see what people would say. Also do you recommend the hcg at 2 shots a week at 250iu per shot? Also people keep telling me it is not necessary to run clomid and nolva together. I Have 100, 20mg nolva, enough for pct and have plenty extra incase gyno rears her ugly head
    Hey I'm out the door but I wanted to say stick around for some of the more seasoned vets to help you here. I just say right now you don't need Dbol for a first cycle. You will hold too much water and your body is not acquainted yet with what will happen to your T level and your change in E2 levels.
    Nolva and clomid are r4egularly used together. Sorry gotta go but stay in here to get this right. ....crazy mike

  5. #5
    aircaptain is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Hey I'm out the door but I wanted to say stick around for some of the more seasoned vets to help you here. I just say right now you don't need Dbol for a first cycle. You will hold too much water and your body is not acquainted yet with what will happen to your T level and your change in E2 levels.
    Nolva and clomid are r4egularly used together. Sorry gotta go but stay in here to get this right. ....crazy mike
    Hey mike I posted another cycle and was wondering if you could take a look when you had a chance Title: New cycle of Test E and Dianabol Critique Thank you

  6. #6
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Why do you have 2 threads with 2 different protocols? This is confusing and wasting everyones time.

    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-critique.html
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  7. #7
    aircaptain is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite
    Why do you have 2 threads with 2 different protocols? This is confusing and wasting everyones time.
    Got a lot of messages saying it was shit so i made a new entire cycle. Just looking to make a good cycle and do this right. Not to waste my time or yours. Tried figure out how to delete it but didn't see how to.
    Last edited by aircaptain; 07-02-2013 at 03:20 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •