LeanNsupreme is offline New Member

1rst time Test cycle, 33 yr old w/ experience, please help.

Thinking Test E is the right choice. i'm planning on doing 12 to 14 weeks at 350-400 mg per week. I have only used Anavar in the past. I'm hoping to put on some mass and fullness. I'm 33yrs old 5'9 177lbs, Muscular. 11 or so % BF.
    I already have Nolvadex on hand 25mg x50. I may also get some HCG and clomid. some people say NOT to use Clomid, is their any other option??

Zodiac85 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanNsupreme View Post
    Thinking Test E is the right choice. i'm planning on doing 12 to 14 weeks at 350-400 mg per week. I have only used Anavar in the past. I'm hoping to put on some mass and fullness. I'm 33yrs old 5'9 177lbs, Muscular. 11 or so % BF.
    I already have Nolvadex on hand 25mg x50. I may also get some HCG and clomid. some people say NOT to use Clomid, is their any other option??
    For most, it is standard to use HCG throughout the cycle, so yeah, get that. I've read as well that you don't need Clomid, but the standard around here is to use both Nolvadex and Clomid. Dosages are all over the stickies.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i like to use both clomid and nolva for pct.

and dont forget your AI.

D2'd is offline Junior Member
    I only use Nolva for PCT. I tried the Clomid/Nolva combo once and got very emotional like a girl on the Clomid. Never touched it again...lol

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Ha, very close to my starting stats

Run 500mg a week(I think it's a solid round number) or 400mg depending on the gear.

Run a Ai, some are different and need to be dosed certain ways. I primarily use Stane @ 12.5mg EOD < no issues so far

Run hcg , it's worth it. Run 250iu x2 a week all the way up to PCT

PCT is quite standardized for most now. Clomid and Nolvadex for 4 weeks. 75/50/50/25 on clomid & 40/40/40/40 on Nolvadex.

Pct starts 14 days after your last shot of test enan due to its long half life. IMO bridging with prop at the end of a long ester cycle is the best way to go. If you do, you would switch to the same weekly dosage as the enan but pin EOD. This will way you will be able to start PCT 72 hours after your last prop injection.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^ I would run test slightly higher around 500 a week as well.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    The low dosage test runs are great for caloric deficits, but not so much for mass gain.

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Ha, very close to my starting stats

Run 500mg a week(I think it's a solid round number) or 400mg depending on the gear.

Run a Ai, some are different and need to be dosed certain ways. I primarily use Stane @ 12.5mg EOD < no issues so far

Run hcg , it's worth it. Run 250iu x2 a week all the way up to PCT

PCT is quite standardized for most now. Clomid and Nolvadex for 4 weeks. 75/50/50/25 on clomid & 40/40/40/40 on Nolvadex.

Pct starts 14 days after your last shot of test enan due to its long half life. IMO bridging with prop at the end of a long ester cycle is the best way to go. If you do, you would switch to the same weekly dosage as the enan but pin EOD. This will way you will be able to start PCT 72 hours after your last prop injection.
    This is the only cycle I'll ever do now, to the letter. It works every time, I know exactly what it will do. Cut vs. bulk is decided by diet and training, not by the compound. Sides are simple to control as there is only one substance being used. Less ancillaries as there are no 19-nor's or orals. Gentler PIP as you generally push less oil with one compound. And, although anecdotal, I find recovery much easier off of one compound than multiple.

K.I.S.S.

Thread Information