Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Lunk1
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By Chx beach 79

Thread: Cardio on a test e bulking cycle?

thehor is offline Member

Cardio on a test e bulking cycle?

I read somewhere else that you have to do cardio to make sure the heart keep from growing on a test e cycle. However I wasnt plannig on doing cardio while on my cycle. Is this true? Should I just squeez in at lease running 2 times a week? Or is it safe not to do cardio just as long as the cycle last?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Cardio really SHOULD be done all the time. Even while bulking a moderate amount of cardio 2-3 times a week is a good idea.
    Red Bastard and < <Samson> > like this.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thehor
    I read somewhere else that you have to do cardio to make sure the heart keep from growing on a test e cycle. However I wasnt plannig on doing cardio while on my cycle. Is this true? Should I just squeez in at lease running 2 times a week? Or is it safe not to do cardio just as long as the cycle last?
    The heart is the most important muscle in your body. What possible reason would you have for not strengthening it!?!?!
    Red Bastard likes this.

Ignorant is offline New Member
    Cardio should always be done.

69swole69 is offline New Member
    Cardio

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^ can someone toss this clown off the site? ^^^
    Red Bastard likes this.

Cardio is above all else! You should have a better idea of proper training if you are on AAS. It doesn't matter if you are trying to get big or ripped. Always do cardio, and not just twice a week at least 3x a week IMO... I do cardio 4-5x a week fasted for up to a hour.. I spend more time on cardio then I do lifting a lot of times.... But that is just how my body works to stay lean, everyone is different.
    Last edited by Chx beach 79; 07-02-2013 at 03:25 PM.

thehor is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    Cardio is above all else! You should have a better idea of proper training if you are on AAS. It doesn't matter if you are trying to get big or ripped. Always do cardio, and not just twice a week at least 3x a week IMO... I do cardio 4-5x a week fasted for up to a hour.. I spend more time on cardio then I do lifting a lot of times.... But that is just how my body works to stay lean, everyone is different.
    Thats just to bad I started taking aas yesturday. Thanks to everyone that helped ill squeeze it in my concern was putting on size would be much harder but oh well.

No worries man, just add cardio. If you keep your heart rate between 110 -130 you will only burn fat and still strengthen your heart. It will help you out in the long run! Good luck!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thehor

Thats just to bad I started taking aas yesturday. Thanks to everyone that helped ill squeeze it in my concern was putting on size would be much harder but oh well.
    If you're eating above your TDEE moderate cardio a few times a week isn't going to impair your growth. If you aren't eating enough, that's an entirely different t story.

Thread Information